Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509769 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Blueelf:

I kuku trust you

Merry Xmas rother. Trust you're doing good

Lol, my post was actually a meme from AOT but you didn't watch it so you wouldn't know...

I mixed some very popular lines...

Merry Xmas to you too...and happy new year in advance.
I hope you turn a new leaf and stop hating on AOT this new year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Lol, my post was actually a meme from AOT but you didn't watch it so you wouldn't know...

I mixed some very popular lines...

Merry Xmas to you too...and happy new year in advance.
I hope you turn a new leaf and stop hating on AOT this new year

Unless by deliverance, you know that can't happen

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Blueelf:

Unless by deliverance, you know that can't happen

One day you will see the light and know what Peak Fiction means grin angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Niok: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Manifest is easily the worst-written show I've ever seen

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Peak ⬇️⬇️✨

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
The Continental..... 5.5/10

Lit episode 1....the successive episodes? Not so much.
Looking forward to the Ana De Armas led prequel BALLERINA.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen S2 has been a blast.
Kinda pained it's ending in a day.
The wait till next year will be torture.

E pain me say that stupid Mahito wasn't offed by Yuji. Dude was beginning to look overpowered AF.

Todo showing up was a blast and the time I began to really enjoy this season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mando....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
abduleez1:

E pain me say that stupid Mahito wasn't offed by Yuji. Dude was beginning to look overpowered AF.

Next year abi next 2 years
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exchangeman(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
I'm Available for your Graphics design at very Affordable price.

📌 24/7 Available
📌Good Communication

Whatsapp : 08167653730 or +14794059046
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
#copied

TV shows that ended or were canceled in 2023:

• Loki
• Ziwe
• Barry
• iCarly
• Titans
• Archer
• Willow
• Dr. Phil
• Warrior
• Billions
• Servant
• Hunters
• The Idol
• Physical
• Manifest
• Snowfall
• Breeders
• Riverdale
• Pokémon
• Avenue 5
• The Flash
• Hightown
• Jack Ryan
• Inside Job
• The Great
• Ted Lasso
• Outlander
• South Side
• Gossip Girl
• Succession
• Young Rock
• Shining Vale
• Nancy Drew
• Doom Patrol
• Perry Mason
• Snowpiercer
• Mayans M.C.
• Happy Valley
• The Resident
• Blindspotting
• Winning Time
• Sex Education
• The Afterparty
• The Peripheral
• The Other Two
• Attack on Titan
• Lockwood & Co
• Star Trek Picard
• Shadow & Bone
• Gotham Knights
• The Winchesters
• Disenchantment
• Home Economics
• Never Have I Ever
• Reservation Dogs
• One of Us Is Lying
• NCIS: Los Angeles
• The Wonder Years
• The Mosquito Coast
• How I Met Your Father
• A League of Their Own
• Fear The Walking Dead
• The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
• A Black Lady Sketch Show
• Dead End: Paranormal Park
• Pitch Perfect: Bumper in Berlin
• Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies
• The Mysterious Benedict Society
• The Late Late Show With James Corden
• Pennyworth: The Origins of Batman’s Butler
• High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 1:27am On Dec 28, 2023
Please how do u download on this site...

Tried it several times showing me proxy detected and will just take me to anonymous site.

Kaycee7:
🎶 It's the most wonderful time of the year 🎶
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2023
Baddestguyp:
#copied
TV shows that ended or were canceled in 2023:
• Loki • Ziwe • Barry • iCarly • Titans • Archer • Willow • Dr. Phil • Warrior • Billions • Servant • Hunters • The Idol • Physical • Manifest • Snowfall • Breeders • Riverdale • Pokémon • Avenue 5 • The Flash • Hightown • Jack Ryan • Inside Job • The Great • Ted Lasso • Outlander • South Side • Gossip Girl • Succession • Young Rock • Shining Vale • Nancy Drew • Doom Patrol • Perry Mason • Snowpiercer • Mayans M.C. • Happy Valley • The Resident • Blindspotting • Winning Time • Sex Education • The Afterparty • The Peripheral • The Other Two • Attack on Titan • Lockwood & Co • Star Trek Picard • Shadow & Bone • Gotham Knights • The Winchesters • Disenchantment • Home Economics • Never Have I Ever • Reservation Dogs • One of Us Is Lying • NCIS: Los Angeles • The Wonder Years • The Mosquito Coast • How I Met Your Father • A League of Their Own • Fear The Walking Dead • The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel • A Black Lady Sketch Show • Dead End: Paranormal Park • Pitch Perfect: Bumper in Berlin • Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies • The Mysterious Benedict Society • The Late Late Show With James Corden • Pennyworth: The Origins of Batman’s Butler • High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

iCarly didn't end like 10 years ago? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2023
holluwizzy:

Tried it several times showing me proxy detected and will just take me to anonymous site.

Are you using Opera/Operamini?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Crumbian:

iCarly didn't end like 10 years ago? undecided
They did a revival series in 2021.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2023
holluwizzy:

I don't really know how to walk you through this considering that there's a number of view-farming sites you have to pass through while still dealing with pop-up ads.
And what you download is a zip file that you still have to unzip.

I'd recommend "lightdl" dot xyz instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2023
Am using opera.

Crumbian:

Are you using Opera/Operamini?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2023
This worked

🙏

Kaycee7:
I don't really know how to walk you through this considering that there's a number of view-farming sites you have to pass through while still dealing with pop-up ads.
And what you download is a zip file that you still have to unzip.

I'd recommend "lightdl" dot xyz instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2023
abduleez1:

Todo came in late like the VIP he is and still managed to steal the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
holluwizzy:
Am using opera.

Use another browser like Chrome, Via
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kaycee7:
Todo came in late like the VIP he is and still managed to steal the show.

I swear....

Anytime I hear "My Brother" in Todo's voice I dey beam with joy. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
🎥 Dream Scenario (2023) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
🎥 Thanksgiving (2023) = 5.7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
🎥 Breakwater (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
🎥 Saltburn (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Weird & Disgusting Movie. 🤮

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
🎥 Rebel Moon Part One: A Child of Fire (2023) = 5.9/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
🎥 The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds & Snakes (2023) = 5.9/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen sequel announced.

Believed to be the adaptation of the Culling Game Arc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFg5XX9XQw?si=CYG7iQQpQe0EAL4Y
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
If there is one thing I like about Slow Horses, as one season is ending, they are already showing you preview of the next season.

Slow Horses 3rd season . 7/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Vigil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), Mrblaze06 and 3 guest(s)