Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541164 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lol @ “if Gojo was competent….”

Gojo’s incompetence was my greatest anime annoyance of 2023, I really can wait to watch him die.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
brainhack:
Lol @ “if Gojo was competent….”

Gojo’s incompetence was my greatest anime annoyance of 2023, I really can wait to watch him die.

So Gojo should have willingly murdered thousands of innocent civilians...

And choosing not to murder them made him incompetent?

Gojo is not a villain.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:

Gojo is not a villain.

From your moniker, you should know my answer to your question. Look at how many more people that die needlessly afterwards (all people he was trying not to kill died, more humans from the upper level of the train station died, after sukuna’s final fight more than 90% of humans in that barrier had died, more than 3 members of his school died).

The consequences of his incompetence was real devastating. If Gojo had use his domain expansion from the start, he could have killed all three. The only causalities would only be the human on that floor (given the situation, either way death was their fate). He wouldn’t have gotten sealed, would have had time to save his teams from Dagon and the rest, Sukuna wouldn’t have awakened but Gojo didn’t want to shoulder that responsibility. The aftermath of the Shibuya accident is all on Gojo

Hamas held hostages, did it stop Israel from raining missiles?

War is not a tea party. Itadori understood this well in Episode 21.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Undead Unluck

Solid 7 rating for me, though i believe it’s writer could have evolved it to something more, given its promising premise.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:

Gojo is not a villain.
You do remember he fought Jogo in S1 and failed to exorcise him? That's the incompetence being addressed.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
brainhack:

From your moniker, you should know my answer to your question. Look at how many more people that die needlessly afterwards (all people he was trying not to kill died, more humans from the upper level of the train station died, after sukuna’s final fight more than 90% of humans in that barrier had died, more than 3 members of his school died).

The consequences of his incompetence was real devastating.

Hamas held hostages, did it stop Israel from raining missiles?

War is not a tea party. Itadori understood this well in Episode 21.
Gojo had no idea their plan was to seal him...
He had no idea what their plan was.

Besides the entire goal was to shock him and seal him by keeping him within a few metres of the seal...
For just a minute in his mind...

Fake Geto using Geto's body would have acheived this regardless

You're blaming Gojo for something he had idea about. Something he couldn't expect

The person who is to blame is Mechamaru. Mechamaru colluded with them all for a body even when he knew they'd try to kill him afterwards...

Mechamaru allowed Sukuna's fingers to be stolen from Jujutsu High.
Mechamaru knew of the plan and was able to communicate with Itadori and others...even the babe he loved...

But Mechamaru did not warn Gojo, the person who needed warning the most...

Gojo had no idea about the seal...you can't fault him for that...
He didn't know about the seal so he didn't know he had to kill thousands of innocent people...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kaycee7:
You do remember he fought Jogo in S1 and failed to exorcise him? That's the incompetence being addressed.
Jogo didn't even do much by himself in Shibuya...

He fed Sukuna's fingers to Itadori (something every other curse could have done. Even those girls also fed fingers too)

For the sealing of Gojo, I'd argue the thousands of transfigured humans put Gojo more on the edge than Jogo did...
Jogo was just running and hiding among the crowd...
Gojo only used Domain cos of the transfigured humans

He injured Nanami and Maki too and killed the Zenin old man...

Let's be real here...these 3 guys couldn't really do much in Shibuya either way...

Nanami has no defence against Domanin Expansion, he doesn't even use simple domain.
Maki was weak af...
Even the Zenin man couldn't do much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
…..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:
Jogo didn't even do much by himself in Shibuya...

He fed Sukuna's fingers to Itadori (something every other curse could have done. Even those girls also fed fingers too)

For the sealing of Gojo, I'd argue the thousands of transfigured humans put Gojo more on the edge than Jogo did...
Jogo was just running and hiding among the crowd...
Gojo only used Domain cos of the transfigured humans

He injured Nanami and Maki too and killed the Zenin old man...

Let's be real here...these 3 guys couldn't really do much in Shibuya either way...

Nanami has no defence against Domanin Expansion, he doesn't even use simple domain.
Maki was weak af...
Even the Zenin man couldn't do much
It's near impossible to have an actual conversation with this guy 🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Yu Yu Hakusho Live action series by Netflix....7/10

The fight scenes are pretty good imo.
The story was changed and events altered a lot...

They basically combined the Dark Tournament Arc (one of the best tournament arcs in anime history) with the arc before...

I didn't like some alterations tbh...Dark Tournament Arc was peak Yu Yu Hakusho...and they kinda removed it

But overall it was decent...

Yusuke seemed more of a good guy in this series than in the anime...

In the anime, I wouldn't call Yusuke a good guy oh...
Person when tell him forefather that he can go capture some humans to feed to him so he can be at full strength so they can fight grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kaycee7:
It's near impossible to have an actual conversation with this guy 🤦🏿‍♂️
Apparently raising points in an argument means not having an actual conversation.

As usual, this is what you resort to when you have no counter point to say...
I'm not surprised...na your way...

I'm sure you're waiting for your usual clique to come defend you as usual...but it seems they don't even watch JJK

I've answered your point. Jogo didn't do much in Shibuya arc...
So even if Gojo killed him in S1...it won't have changed much

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:

Apparently raising points in an argument means not having an actual conversation.

As usual, this is what you resort to when you have no counter point to say...
I'm not surprised...na your way...

I'm sure you're waiting for your usual clique to come defend you as usual...but it seems they don't even watch JJK

I've answered your point. Jogo didn't do much in Shibuya arc...
So even if Gojo killed him in S1...it won't have changed much
And this is exactly what I'm talking about. A simple comment from me and you're already talking about raising points and counter points and cliques.

Na me chook mouth sha. I have myself to blame.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kaycee7:
And this is exactly what I'm talking about. A simple comment from me and you're already talking about raising points and counter points and cliques.

Na me chook mouth sha. I have myself to blame.

As usual...when you have no point...you avoid the main issue and start talking in circles

Waste of time arguing with you lmao

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:

As usual...when you have no point...you avoid the main issue and start talking in circles

Waste of time arguing with you lmao
"When you have no point"
"Arguing with you"

Bruv, all I said was "You remember Gojo didn't exorcise Jogo in S1"

And you cooked up a whole argument where I apparently don't have any points or counter points.

How am I supposed to counter an argument you're having with yourself?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kaycee7:
"When you have no point"
"Arguing with you"

Bruv, all I said was "You remember Gojo didn't exorcise Jogo in S1"

And you cooked up a whole argument where I apparently don't have any points or counter points.

How am I supposed to counter an argument you're having with yourself?
You responded to an argument about blaming Gojo for the events in Shibuya.
This was what you said when you quoted me:

"You do remember he fought Jogo in S1 and failed to exorcise him? That's the incompetence being addressed."

I responded to this by telling you how Jogo didn't even do much in Shibuya so Gojo shouldn't be blamed for the events in Shibuya just because he failed to finish of Jogo in season 1...

And now you're saying you weren't having an argument? Lmao...

Just admit you jumped into an argument, you had no counter point and you ran away with excuses because your sugar daddy clique haven't seen the show to come and defend you as usual
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:

You responded to an argument about blaming Gojo for the events in Shibuya.
This was what you said when you quoted me:

"You do remember he fought Jogo in S1 and failed to exorcise him? That's the incompetence being addressed."

I responded to this by telling you how Jogo didn't even do much in Shibuya so Gojo shouldn't be blamed for the events in Shibuya just because he failed to finish of Jogo in season 1...

And now you're saying you weren't having an argument? Lmao...

Just admit you jumped into an argument, you had no counter point and you ran away with excuses because your sugar daddy clique haven't seen the show to come and defend you as usual
I called your attention to an event in season 1 that I felt you overlooked. You continued addressing Jogo's role in the Shibuya Incident without even clarifying what I was trying to address with my post.

And when I voiced my frustration at that, you're fabricating some argument in your head that I was supposed to counter but couldn't because my "clique" isn't here to defend me.

What am I supposedly running away from?

Whatever helps you feel better about yourself sha.
Like I said, na me chook mouth. Na myself I go blame.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kaycee7:
I called your attention to an event in season 1 that I felt you overlooked. You continued addressing Jogo's role in the Shibuya Incident without even clarifying what I was trying to address with my post.

And when I voiced my frustration at that, you're fabricating some argument in your head that I was supposed to counter but couldn't because my "clique" isn't here to defend me.

What am I supposedly running away from?

Whatever helps you feel better about yourself sha.
Like I said, na me chook mouth. Na myself I go blame.

I didn't overlook anything...

There's a reason i mentioned Jogo and Gojo's role in Shibuya...
Because that's the source of the entire argument brainhack was giving...

It's not the first time I have argued with him about Gojo...so I know why he brought up that post...

On the other hand, you jumped in without knowing that

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:

I didn't overlook anything...

There's a reason i mentioned Jogo and Gojo's role in Shibuya...
Because that's the source of the entire argument brainhack was giving...

It's not the first time I have argued with him about Gojo...so I know why he brought up that post...

On the other hand, you jumped in without knowing that
Excuse me, how am I supposed to know about some past argument that I wasn't a part of?
And brain hack's post didn't mention you in any manner so how am I supposed to make that connection?

Bruh, how are you accusing me of jumping into an argument that is not even present in the last 10 pages of this thread? Argument wey sup for October? And then claiming I want to run away when na you dey cause confusion?

When you could've simply replied me with "This argument long" or "This matter no start now"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
🎥 Anatomy Of A Fall (2023) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
🎥 The Family Plan (2023) = 6.2/10 ✔️ ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2023

° Brodaman, Death's Game is Def 9.0 for me.
Everything was what I needed now.
Koreans sabi how to make series abeg, if na Hollywood now, they can't make something like that self it's not in their culture.
Beautiful masterpiece, I wish they can put more budget into the PR though, good deserve wide audience
Make I go find another time eater °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by M0M0SHIKI: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2023
Please someone should help me, where can i download Shades of sin English dub

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Reacher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Obliterated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2023
This is not good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2023
Someone mentioned this show, then I checked it out, and all I've got to say is that I owe that person a truck of his favourite beer

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
zoroby:
This is not good
Got the notification for this during the blackout and I still can't accept it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
zoroby:
This is not good
wtf!!! Why??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edandy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
phr0nesis:
Someone mentioned this show, then I checked it out, and all I've got to say is that I owe that person a truck of his favourite beer

Can I get a link to download slow horses
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
zoroby:
This is not good
Not good at all. This series still has 2 strong seasons in it. Sadly, it’s not going to happen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LooneyLester: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
M0M0SHIKI:
Please someone should help me, where can i download Shades of sin English dub

Google or torrent

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.