Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518837 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02
Chibudollar:
just 4 episodes out right?
Yea, the final 4 episodes will drop on January 5th.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Spicyneedle: 2:14pm On Jan 02
Watching Berlin what about you?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02
Only Jujutsu Kaisen fans will understand

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thegeektvshows: 3:38pm On Jan 02
www.thegeektvshows.com | Download free movies
viruz007:
criminal minds S01E22 - Wld b done soon
fringe S03E10
chuck
kyle xy S01 again.
Naruto Shippuden 211
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02
Baddestguyp:
Only Jujutsu Kaisen fans will understand
Abeg explain😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02
Illusioneffect:

Abeg explain😂

"You are my Special" is the lyrics of the opening song of the Shibuya Incident Arc in Jujutsu Kaisen season 2. The Shibuya incident led to death of thousands of people including major characters in the show and started a global chaos

The satellite view of Tokyo posted by NASA is quite similar to that of Tokyo in season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen (cos they are the same but flipped).

The black circle is that of the barrier/veil covering Shibuya expanding as a result of the 10 million cursed spirits released till it covered almost the entire Tokyo

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:51pm On Jan 02
°°×°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:44pm On Jan 02
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:56am On Jan 03
GrimValor:
Lmao What you wrote up there was that Yuta was one of the strongest characters in the universe and when I called your bullsh*t you quickly swerved and introduced an afterthought to suit your argument saying you meant only the anime and manga this manga that, like the manga is some foreign entity and not the source material from which the anime is being adapted.

If Mappa likes let it take them 20years to animate, it will still happen. So trying to separate the manga from the anime whenever it suits you is a bit redundant when you were one of, if not the first to drop hints about the winner of the Gojo Vs Sukuna battle here when most of us that follows the manga saw it and kept quiet.

But all of a sudden you are now shying away from the same manga that you claim not to follow but always somehow seem to know whenever something big is happening or happens in the said manga🤣

What feats has Yuta even done in the anime that he has been absent from for over 40 episodes to warrant him being one of the strongest aside from beating a Geto who he shouldn't have under normal circumstances, a Geto who wasn't even operating at peak performance as a result of splitting his resources like you said? So how is he now one of the strongest?

Itadori has done more in the anime than Yuta, Itadori is always one of the first to jump in and throw down with any opponent irrespective of whether or not he can actually win. So your argument about Yuta being one of the strongest holds no water when he hasn't even been around enough to actually do much.

Carry on bros.... Baddestguyp is one of the most hypocritical individuals on here. He willfully spoils the JJK anime for everyone even before half of the fans on here watch it. Latest JJK episode go come out, and this dude would already start posting spoilers and pictures everywhere in less than 10hours. And this one na something wey na in the night dem dey release episodes for download.
He wasn't thinking of anyone back then but now crying when the same treatment is dished out to him.

I refrained from attacking him on it because I knew other aggrieved people who were also watching the show would join in blasting him. Knowing how he is, he will quickly start crying and saying people are ganging up against him to keep him quiet.
So I just mostly ignore his spoilers or quickly scroll pass anytime I saw his JJK posts. I still failed to miss some, so it forced me avoiding the thread altogether for over 2 weeks when I couldn't catch up to the show.
The funny thing is, he'd also post long writes up and still attach spoiler images to it on main action sequences/event just so you can't miss it.

Guy, you can carry on and keep posting spoilers... E no really concern me at this point. He's only pained because he's not the one doing the SPOILING this time. Dude is well known not to stand having a taste of his own medicine.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:31am On Jan 03
abduleez1:

Carry on bros.... Baddestguyp is one of the most hypocritical individuals on here. He willfully spoils the JJK anime for everyone even before half of the fans on here watch it. Latest JJK episode go come out, and this dude would already start posting spoilers and pictures everywhere in less than 10hours. And this one na something wey na in the night dem dey release episodes for download.
He wasn't thinking of anyone back then but now crying when the same treatment is dished out to him.

I refrained from attacking him on it because I knew other aggrieved people who were also watching the show would join in blasting him. Knowing how he is, he will quickly start crying and saying people are ganging up against him to keep him quiet.
So I just mostly ignore his spoilers or quickly scroll pass anytime I saw his JJK posts. I still failed to miss some, so it forced me avoiding the thread altogether for over 2 weeks when I couldn't catch up to the show.
The funny thing is, he'd also post long writes up and still attach spoiler images to it on main action sequences/event just so you can't miss it.

Guy, you can carry on and keep posting spoilers... E no really concern me at this point. He's only pained because he's not the one doing the SPOILING this time. Dude is well known not to stand having a taste of his own medicine.

How many spoilers I don do for JJK?

Even Nobara's death I waited almost 24 hours after the episode aired before posting it.

Is it my fault that you aren't watching JJK weekly?

No be me send you to be waiting till episodes piles up. You should know that the longer you wait, the more likely you'd run into spoilers. .

Na just 20mins episodes, instead of watching it as e dey release, you dey wait weeks...
Don't blame me for that...

People discuss episodes when it's fresh, not after weeks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:01am On Jan 03
WriterNig:
🎥 Inglourious Basterds (2009) = 6.8/10
You were watching the back of your laptop or phone if you think this movie is an actual 6.8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:01am On Jan 03
Kdrama and always being extra, man and woman go see each other, next thing one useless long pause that don't make no sense. Cringe nonsense 🤣
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:03am On Jan 03
Blue Eye Samurai - 9.5/10

You guys aren't talking about this series enough. This is my best series of this year already and would have been my best of last year. The story's just too good and this animation shows full frontal 💀

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 10:04am On Jan 03
WriterNig:
🎥 Inglourious Basterds (2009) = 6.8/10 ✔️ ❤️

This movie isn’t 6.8/10. It’s a solid 9/10 one of the best movie ever made.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:23am On Jan 03
Baddestguyp:

How many spoilers I don do for JJK?

Even Nobara's death I waited almost 24 hours after the episode aired before posting it.

Is it my fault that you aren't watching JJK weekly?

No be me send you to be waiting till episodes piles up. You should know that the longer you wait, the more likely you'd run into spoilers. .

Na just 20mins episodes, instead of watching it as e dey release, you dey wait weeks...
Don't blame me for that...

People discuss episodes when it's fresh, not after weeks

Stop talking nonsense here stupidly. Lmao, na my favourite anime I wan dey wait weeks for? grin grin
I follow JJK weekly that's why I know how many hours gap you tend to drop spoilers. I just don't talk about the show regularly doesn't mean I'm not watching it.
It's only the last two episodes before the season finale I couldn't watch as it dropped cos I was seriously busy with work I barely slept at night or rested in the day, even Xmas day sef, I go work.
So I barely had any time for film or TV watching for two weeks.
If something released over a week and I failed to watch it, I can't blame anyone for spoilers. Learn to use your head.

Most of your JJK posts no reach 24hours so no dey use your useless gaslighting tactics for me here. And every sane person knows at least 24hours or slightly more is the standard for TV show spoilers. But it's an alien concept to you obviously.

It's always an uncanny trait with you. We've had issues with you and your early spoilers in the past but as always you just can't help yourself. That's why I didn't bother wasting time addressing you and your childish tendencies.
Cos later on you'll start crying that someone is attacking you when you make yourself a prime target. You think it's about talking all the time. You think people are blind and don't notice what everyone here does.

You don't wonder at times when you get into serious misunderstanding with people here both in the movies thread almost everyone always mentions not taking you "seriously"??
You don't introspect within yourself why is that? Whether you're the problem? Always you all the time??

This one na New Year, make everybody give themselves brain. It's too early to be doing the silly things of last year.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03
Illusioneffect:
Blue Eye Samurai - 9.5/10

You guys aren't talking about this series enough. This is my best series of this year already and would have been my best of last year. The story's just too good and this animation shows full frontal 💀

I give it 10/10.

I was engrossed from start to finish. Now 1 down. 2 to go.

The nudity sef shock me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:51pm On Jan 03
6.7 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:36pm On Jan 03
I
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junketer(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03
DaveDave001:
I AM GOING TO PLACE A PERPETUAL CURSE ON PEOPLE THAT POST ANIME HERE.
PLEASE FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU GUYS HAVE A SECTION DEDICATED TO ANIMES--
WHY NOT GO THERE AND POST YOUR SHIT??
oboy the thing tire me. I have raised this same issue but dem no wan listen. Especially that baddestguy or something like that. There is an anime thread but dem dey post everything twice for anime thread and this one. It's frustrating.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03
nani667:
6.7 / 10

This is a weird rating imo.

I don't see how you can rate that season anything less than an 8/10...

Would love to understand why you gave such a low score tbh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03
junketer:
oboy the thing tire me. I have raised this same issue but dem no wan listen. Especially that baddestguy or something like that. There is an anime thread but dem dey post everything twice for anime thread and this one. It's frustrating.

Keep crying.

It's not like you post anything here to contribute.

You just show up once in a while to complain about anime posts and disappear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03
abduleez1:

Lol did you finally finish 30 coins? How would you rate it compared to the first season?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03
abduleez1:

Stop talking nonsense here stupidly. Lmao, na my favourite anime I wan dey wait weeks for? grin grin
I follow JJK weekly that's why I know how many hours gap you tend to drop spoilers. I just don't talk about the show regularly doesn't mean I'm not watching it.
It's only the last two episodes before the season finale I couldn't watch as it dropped cos I was seriously busy with work I barely slept at night or rested in the day, even Xmas day sef, I go work.
So I barely had any time for film or TV watching for two weeks.
If something released over a week and I failed to watch it, I can't blame anyone for spoilers. Learn to use your head.

Most of your JJK posts no reach 24hours so no dey use your useless gaslighting tactics for me here. And every sane person knows at least 24hours or slightly more is the standard for TV show spoilers. But it's an alien concept to you obviously.

It's always an uncanny trait with you. We've had issues with you and your early spoilers in the past but as always you just can't help yourself. That's why I didn't bother wasting time addressing you and your childish tendencies.
Cos later on you'll start crying that someone is attacking you when you make yourself a prime target. You think it's about talking all the time. You think people are blind and don't notice what everyone here does.

You don't wonder at times when you get into serious misunderstanding with people here both in the movies thread almost everyone always mentions not taking you "seriously"??
You don't introspect within yourself why is that? Whether you're the problem? Always you all the time??

This one na New Year, make everybody give themselves brain. It's too early to be doing the silly things of last year.

I tried to keep my JJK posts here as spoiler free as possible until 24 hours.

I did same during Nobara's death. All I mentioned the day it aired was that the episode was pain. I believe it was some days later I posted images of her eyes being removed (which is not a spoiler since it was just a detail people missed in the episode of her eyes popping out).

I didn't even talk about Nanami's death even days after the episode aired just to keep things spoiler free...

Posting random photos from the episode that doesn't give much context or doesn't have much spoilers isn't the same as major spoilers tbh...

And even at that it does not justify manga spoilers.

This is a series thread. Anime series are allowed.

Manga spoilers on the other hand are not allowed.

But you do you

The funny thing is that many people here have posted spoilers before me....for JJK especially the major ones.

Or what about SILO that I had to keep avoiding this thread until I watched the episodes cos of the insane spoilers here...I didn't see you complain about these people then...

The rest of your post shows that your issues with me extend beyond these spoilers or maybe the spoilers aren't even the issue in the first place since you do not make the same complaints about others.

And finally, that is not a reason to run away from discourse on this thread.
Some people on this thread tend to run away from discourse when they have no point or counter point.

Like the dudes who ran away from discourse regarding Rebel Moon or the 2 guys who till date have not been able to back up their statement about AOT being overrated or "only thing good about AOT is Mikasa"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03
To reiterate the last point above:

some of the best way to know people on this thread who have no point or counter point is when they are asked to defend their statements on this thread or even their ratings/score...

And they respond with either of these:

1. It is my opinion and you should respect it solely because it is my opinion (and avoid defending it)

2. I won't enter discourse with you (and run away instead of defending their statements)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:04pm On Jan 03
What is all this long posts now? Haha. undecided angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03
How the Rumbling scenes in Attack on Titan portray the duality of human nature

I love the way the fact that the Rumbling scenes portrayed in the show isn't just focused solely on mass slaughter but what it does best it show the nature of humans even in the face of global extermination and also the suffering of the innocent who had no part in the sin of humans and the war and genocide but ultimate forced to suffer for it.

In the first special episode, we see the more selfish side of humans - robbing stores, pushing each other to escape, a driver trying to escape alone with his vehicle and people forcing him out of it and taking the vehicle for themselves etc. We see more of the dark side of Humanity in the face of destruction.

But at the same time, we do see innocent people, children, mothers etc. We see Ramzi and his brother Halil who are also victims of war trying to survive...it shows us the Rumbling from a more personal and grounded perspective instead of solely random people dying.

In the second special episode, we see a more hopeful side of humanity. We see people in different cultures and regions praying together in the face of the apocalypse.

We see the crowd at the cliff uniting to at least save one innocent baby from the sins of humanity and from the monster born out of those. We see a mother saving her baby despite the cost of her life. These humans were not struggling solely to survive for themselves but rather united to save a nameless innocent baby from this mindless slaughter even if it cost them their life. A baby who should not pay for the sins humanity had committed for 2000 years in the story.

It shows hope and shows the duality of man. It shows that while humans may be selfish and focus on self preservance, others can unite to save a life. We see this in the real world too where some people have willingly given up their lives to save the life of others.

While some humans may be evil and wicked and racist, others may kind and considerate.

For me this is my favourite part of the Rumbling scenes which some apocalyptic movies and shows fail to depict. It shows both the apocalypse from a personal perspective and analyzes the duality of man in the face of this apocalypse.

And that is why I appreciate AOT and every other apocalyptic show or movie that does this and is able to pull it off well.
Showing the horror of the apocalypse from a young innocent perspective and also Focusing on telling a story about the duality of human nature through destruction and apocalypse.

I always appreciate when apocalyptic shows/movies do this tbh instead of focusing on mindless slaughter.

Yes this is another AOT wànk-post...you can as well ignore it instead of complaining.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:29pm On Jan 03
🎥 Inglourious Basterds (2009) = 6.8/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03
Baddestguyp:

I tried to keep my JJK posts here as spoiler free as possible until 24 hours.

I did same during Nobara's death. All I mentioned the day it aired was that the episode was pain. I believe it was some days later I posted images of her eyes being removed (which is not a spoiler since it was just a detail people missed in the episode of her eyes popping out).

I didn't even talk about Nanami's death even days after the episode aired just to keep things spoiler free...

Posting random photos from the episode that doesn't give much context or doesn't have much spoilers isn't the same as major spoilers tbh...

And even at that it does not justify manga spoilers.

This is a series thread. Anime series are allowed.

Manga spoilers on the other hand are not allowed.

But you do you

The funny thing is that many people here have posted spoilers before me....for JJK especially the major ones.

Or what about SILO that I had to keep avoiding this thread until I watched the episodes cos of the insane spoilers here...I didn't see you complain about these people then...

The rest of your post shows that your issues with me extend beyond these spoilers or maybe the spoilers aren't even the issue in the first place since you do not make the same complaints about others.

And finally, that is not a reason to run away from discourse on this thread.
Some people on this thread tend to run away from discourse when they have no point or counter point.

Like the dudes who ran away from discourse regarding Rebel Moon or the 2 guys who till date have not been able to back up their statement about AOT being overrated or "only thing good about AOT is Mikasa"

I don't watch the SILO series so how do you expect me to shout at people making spoilers. 😂😂
Even if I still plan on watching it, I'll have forgotten most if not all cos I ain't watching it anytime soon.

Many people know me here... I don't run away from sensible discourse unless I'm not interested in the said topic or I don't have the time for it.
I've already stated why I didn't join in the discussions cos I was too busy with work I couldn't catch a break. The few times I had for entertainment I was mostly domiciled in the movies thread to catch up on award movies season.

I can't be engaging everyone and everything ALL AT ONCE. I ain't jobless. I have other things to also do with that time.

As I've said previously, knowing you very well you'll find a way to twist something to suit you. So if someone has a disagreement with you then that person must have a grudge against you??
Are you that important. See mentality.
I'm well known to call bullshit when I see it, or offer counter opinions when I disagree no matter the person. I don't have to like or hate you to make a statement on your opinion.

You're a serial offender on these threads. If you're not doing one dumb shit today on the movies thread, you're on to another one in the series thread another minute.
So don't be surprised when you're treated extra special when you commit one or two sins and others are overlooked.

You'd be the one to later cry foul and saying people gang up on you when numerous people start calling you out. No be today we Sabi you. You're well known in the series and movies thread.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03
GrimValor:
Lol did you finally finish 30 coins? How would you rate it compared to the first season?

Nope. Not yet. I had to pause a bit to finish the remainder all at once cos I was overwhelmed with various concurrent shows and catching films this awards season.

I stopped at episode 3. Will continue soon tho since The Gilded Age has finished.
Based on what I've watched so far, it's not up to the first season in superb writing and storytelling but it's not too far behind. It's focused on world building and introducing other characters and seems to have more action. I've been enjoying it so far tho.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03
abduleez1:

I don't watch the SILO series so how do you expect me to shout at people making spoilers. 😂😂
Even if I still plan on watching it, I'll have forgotten most if not all cos I ain't watching it anytime soon.

Many people know me here... I don't run away from sensible discourse unless I'm not interested in the said topic or I don't have the time for it.
I've already stated why I didn't join in the discussions cos I was too busy with work I couldn't catch a break. The few times I had for entertainment I was mostly domiciled in the movies thread to catch up on award movies season.

I can't be engaging everyone and everything ALL AT ONCE. I ain't jobless. I have other things to also do with that time.

As I've said previously, knowing you very well you'll find a way to twist something to suit you. So if someone has a disagreement with you then that person must have a grudge against you??
Are you that important. See mentality.
I'm well known to call bullshit when I see it, or offer counter opinions when I disagree no matter the person. I don't have to like or hate you to make a statement on your opinion.

You're a serial offender on these threads. If you're not doing one dumb shit today on the movies thread, you're on to another one in the series thread another minute.
So don't be surprised when you're treated extra special when you commit one or two sins and others are overlooked.

You'd be the one to later cry foul and saying people gang up on you when numerous people start calling you out. No be today we Sabi you. You're well known in the series and movies thread.

All these stories yet you failed to prove the whole spoilers claim about JJK.

I've already explained how I avoided posting major spoilers on JJK here immediately they drop. It's not my fault that you are busy for weeks and unable to watch episodes so you see those major spoilers here when I finally post them.

I have done the minimum required for spoilers by avoiding major spoilers for days after the episode airs. Random screenshots with no context aren't major spoilers.

You have to understand that when a popular show is airing, people will discuss it. So when you're too busy to watch it, you have to take steps by yourself to avoid these spoilers.

Whenever I haven't seen a JJK episode, I tend to avoid Twitter, YouTube, tiktok because of massive spoilers...until I see the episode.

You said you didn't watch SILO but I did the same during SILO. I avoided this thread until I watched episodes of SILO. I cannot stop others from discussing it just because I'm too busy to watch it. That's on me and not them.

At most if they choose to, they can give some time before discussing major spoilers here but it's left for me to take effort to avoid those spoilers. And you should have done that instead of complaining.

I'm not gonna take weeks to discuss an episode just be because you were too busy to watch it.

For the other part of your post, I never said you ran away from discourse. You are not among the people who run away. I know them, many here know them. They state things and when someone asks them to defend it, they run away with one excuse or the other.

And calling me a serial offender is quite funny. What spoilers have I posted on the movie thread. For the past year I haven't watched a single movie in the cinema. So when I review movies it's mostly movies that have been out for months in the cinema.

Many times when I review a movie I always state in my review that I will limit spoilers as much as possible.

So what offence.

Your whole issue with me seems to stem from my take on Superhero movies rather than anything to do with spoilers. And you try to make it seem like I have a bad reputation when it's just you and the same 4-5 guys who support each other on every post and I'm one of the few people on the movie/series thread who will stick to my base and defend my point rather than run away from the gang up.

There's a reason why you guys have also been called out by others for forming a circlejerk clique.

Fun fact I'm not even the one who noticed it first or who called you out first. Others did.

You can't claim i'm playing the victim when others called you out first

Case in point below:

RayMcBlue:
There's some kind of bully alliance going on in this section. It has been going on for some time now. This alliance comprises of Kaycee7, Abduleez1, pu7pl3, and GloriousGbola.

If you fight one, the rest will team up and bully you into submission, so I'm advicing everyone to stop engaging with these guys. They exhibit a hive behaviour that's as horrible as it's fascinating. Not cool.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03
My Top 10 Best TV Shows of 2023
In descending order

10. The Bear
9. The Fall of the House of Usher
8. One Piece
7. Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story
6. Squid Game the Challenge
5. Hijack (looks like this masterpiece has been forgotten unfortunately)
4. Gen V
3. Blue Eye Samurai
2. The Last of Us
1. Succession

Worst of the year:
(I didn't finish any of them but they still deserve a mention to help a brother or sister from making an ignorant mistake)
1. Citadel
2. Queen Cleopatra (apart from the controversy, this was just so drab)
3. Silo (ok ok, some people like it but in my opinion, it had a unique story, but the direction, cinematography and dialogue is just so un-unique, generic and too gray)
4. Velma- can't believe I watched 2 episodes of this shit
5. Secret Invasion- Baba of all the dogfart of the year

What're yours?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 11:15pm On Jan 03
How I have missed this thread, especially dragging y'all and getting dragged because of gay characters in series 😂😂
Hope y'all are now more accepting of the Ndi homo community and have dropped your dumb nursery school homophobia behind?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Maxxim and 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114