Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541634 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Suicideboy: 4:40am On Jan 04
Every woman's crush

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junketer(m): 5:45am On Jan 04
Baddestguyp:

Keep crying.

It's not like you post anything here to contribute.

You just show up once in a while to complain about anime posts and disappear
i stopped posting here because anytime i come here this your anime stuff is all over the pages. Please stop it. There is an anime thread. Use it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 6:57am On Jan 04
Chibudollar:
Been long I watched Kdrama. Any interesting one out there? Please kindly recommend
the worst evil

the kidnapping day

taxi driver
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 9:51am On Jan 04
Suicideboy:
Every woman's crush

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere committing suicide? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Suicideboy: 10:41am On Jan 04
Crumbian:

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere committing suicide? undecided

I'm dead already... Just my reincarnated being that's present
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 10:55am On Jan 04
Suicideboy:

I'm dead already... Just my reincarnated being that's present

That makes no sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Suicideboy: 10:56am On Jan 04
Crumbian:

That makes no sense.

Reincarnation exists
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:47pm On Jan 04
Classickj:

the worst evil

the kidnapping day

taxi driver
thank you, The kidnapping day sounds interesting after reading the plot. I'll start with that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okikiola914(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04
junketer:
i stopped posting here because anytime i come here this your anime stuff is all over the pages. Please stop it. There is an anime thread. Use it.
The guy even created Anime thread yet he won't use it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04
Chibudollar:
thank you, The kidnapping day sounds interesting after reading the plot. I'll start with that
it really interesting

I day episode 5 now cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:00pm On Jan 04
🎥 Eileen (2023) = 5.6/10 ✔️

Could have been better.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:01pm On Jan 04
🎥 Silent Night (2023) = 6.2/10 ✔️ ❤️

Bloody. Enjoyed every bit.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:32pm On Jan 04
Reacher.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:02pm On Jan 04
Just saw that the useless fucksss in charge of invincible don carry date push go front again, after making us wait over 2 years this people still get mind dey do nonsense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04
Chibudollar:
Just saw that the useless fucksss in charge of invincible don carry date push go front again, after making us wait over 2 years this people still get mind dey do nonsense.

Quoted from an article I saw:

Recently, a rumored release date for Season 2, Episode 5 of Invincible made the rounds, but an official update from Amazon called the story into question.

Invincible fans have understandably been champing at the bit to learn when the animated series' two-part, 8-episode second season returns for its second half after its first four episodes aired in November 2023.

The release window Invincible Season 2 Part 2 was officially announced as “Early 2024” last year. What’s more is that producer Simon Racioppa remarked in November that fans might need to wait a “few weeks or months” for more installments of the series.

On November 24 last year, X user DynamoSuperX posted ”Invincible returns January 4. y’all can chill,” along with an image supporting his claim. But no official announcement has been made to confirm that rumor.

Fast forward a month: A 2024 press release has been issued from Amazon Studios, detailing the new content it intends to bring to its Amazon Prime Video streaming platform for January 2024. Discouragingly, Invincible Season 2, Episode 5 was absent from the release.

Invincible Season 2 Part 2 could still be added to this month's release slate in the weeks ahead. However, its omission does make a January release for Episode 5 much less likely.

It’s worth noting that a release window for the rest of

At this point, fans shouldn't expect Invincible S2E5 to release until February 2024 at the earliest, unless a January miracle happens and it premieres late this month.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04
Baddestguyp:

Recently, a rumored release date for Season 2, Episode 5 of Invincible made the rounds, but an official update from Amazon called the story into question.

Invincible fans have understandably been champing at the bit to learn when the animated series' two-part, 8-episode second season returns for its second half after its first four episodes aired in November 2023.

The release window Invincible Season 2 Part 2 was officially announced as “Early 2024” last year. What’s more is that producer Simon Racioppa remarked in November that fans might need to wait a “few weeks or months” for more installments of the series.

On November 24 last year, X user DynamoSuperX posted ”Invincible returns January 4. y’all can chill,” along with an image supporting his claim. But no official announcement has been made to confirm that rumor.

Fast forward a month: A 2024 press release has been issued from Amazon Studios, detailing the new content it intends to bring to its Amazon Prime Video streaming platform for January 2024. Discouragingly, Invincible Season 2, Episode 5 was absent from the release.

Invincible Season 2 Part 2 could still be added to this month's release slate in the weeks ahead. However, its omission does make a January release for Episode 5 much less likely.

At this point, fans shouldn't expect Invincible S2E5 to release until February 2024 at the earliest, unless a January miracle happens and it premieres late this month.

In summary, these people are not serious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04
I'm a high ranking general in an army, I discover that my grandson has a dream and ambition to become the king of thieves so I track him down and give him the beating of his life to make sure he really knows what he's doing, post ass whooping I realize that he is unrelenting in his resolve, I then tell him that I only wanted to confirm that he knows what he is doing and that he should carry on but the next time I catch am , I go lock am up.

Thoughts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:31pm On Jan 04
Baddestguyp:

They don't regard their fans. That's why I prefer Netflix model of streaming, dropping all the episodes of a season when it comes out. All this week in week out I don't like it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04
johnyace:
I'm a high ranking general in an army, I discover that my grandson has a dream and ambition to become the king of thieves so I track him down and give him the beating of his life to make sure he really knows what he's doing, post ass whooping I realize that he is unrelenting in his resolve, I then tell him that I only wanted to confirm that he knows what he is doing and that he should carry on but the next time I catch am , I go lock am up.

Thoughts

One Piece?
The situation is actually more complex than that...
I've seen the anime...
More will be expanded on in later seasons...

Especially about Garp, Luffy, his family, the world government, etc

I can't tell you anything without spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04
The Brothers Sun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 2:38am On Jan 05
rewatching old shows , waiting for Disney echo(marvel miniseries)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05
Baddestguyp:

One Piece?
The situation is actually more complex than that...
I've seen the anime...
More will be expanded on in later seasons...

Especially about Garp, Luffy, his family, the world government, etc

I can't tell you anything without spoilers
I guess I'll have to wait to find it if it's really as you said, because there's no way I am watching over 1000+ episodes of the anime just to get context
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05
johnyace:

I guess I'll have to wait to find it if it's really as you said, because there's no way I am watching over 1000+ episodes of the anime just to get context

It's been 1000 episodes and we are still getting new revelations about Luffy and some hints pointing to some surprising twists...

You should learn a little more about his family in Season 2...and a lot more around maybe season 5 or 6 if it follows the anime.

But that's if the show goes on for that long
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05
She's aliiiive!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05
Finally, Monarch: Legacy of Monster provided a good explanation to the aging controversy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:39pm On Jan 05
The way people drop spoilers on this page ehh, you'd just be scrolling BOOM spoiler
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05
Im watching FROM now then i remember the review this series got on this trend, someone went as far as saying the series dont have direction.
sometimes our rating on this trend is really not the reality

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05
Chibudollar:
The way people drop spoilers on this page ehh, you'd just be scrolling BOOM spoiler

I thought it's not a problem since it's not baddestguyp that posted it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:29pm On Jan 05
Baddestguyp:

I thought it's not a problem since it's not baddestguyp that posted it
lmaooo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05
Arcane season 2 first look

I heard the first season cost about $100m to produce. How wonder how much a second season would cost.

Anyway, I can't wait to binge both seasons at once cos I can't remember a single thing about season 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GeSbz9478?si=uSjqn0H5kocpfl1W

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.