Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514127 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:06am On Jan 10
Wasn't expecting Hollywood to recognize an anime tho

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mike123oye: 9:45am On Jan 10
G.O.T
Light up your home Offices and Shops with SUNKING SOLAR APPLIANCES.
WE ARE THE BEST.
Imagine How Life Will Be So Sweet When You Can Stay 24/7 With Electricity ! Nobody will disconnect you for life as long as there is Sun out there to replace power into the unit.
Available:
PURE SINE WAVE (NO NOISE) 500WATTS, 200WATTS, 400WATTS CAPACITY E.T.C....
INVERTER+2BATTERY+UPS+AVR
COMES WITH 50000 WATTS SOLAR PANEL
CAN POWER BASIC HOME APPLIANCES
AC & DC OUTPUT.
SUNKING SOLAR APPLIANCES..
CONTACT THE OFFICE MANAGER FOR MORE INFO
Location: No19 Adekunle Fajuyi Way, Ikeja GRA, Lagos Nigeria.
CALL OR WHATSAPP +2347065518608
https:///IHg42ayMzzK1TIAYnmwrLh
eghost247:
Game of Thrones!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:04am On Jan 10
If you are so smart...why are you so dead?

Can't wait to see this new episode of Fargo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10
The writer of this BEEF they cook abeg. WTF!!
Wowzers upon wowzers. 🙌🏽🙌🏽

Decided to see what the hype was all about this show and I'm pleased I decided to download ALL episodes right out cos I had a feel this shit gon be good reading the premise and all the universal praise for Steven Yeun and Ali Wong. The awards season forced it back in my radar and I'm well pleased.

Started this afternoon...7 episodes in and I'm been laughing out loud all through. Peak dark dramedy...shit gets pretty dark and surreal as it goes further. Great job from everybody.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10
SOLO LEVELING...

So far so good, looks pretty promising.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10
Baddestguyp:
Wasn't expecting Hollywood to recognize an anime tho

° Brodaman, When my Arcane drops, I go too pepper you oh, you go love am too by 4orce by 3hunder.

In death game, I wished they added more action and fight scenes in the later episodes, the stunts were beautifully made, that accident scene, that bike drive, the show was beast, I lost interest when I had to wait till next yearbto watch the remaining episodes but he no hit me like the previous 4. Hollywood can't create content like this, he no fit their culture. This is something we can explore in Nollyhood too °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10
3 Body Problem- this is the first SciFi novel I ever completed and my best novel of all times
David and Weiss have been very brilliant in adapting books for shows so I have completed trust in them plus it looks so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mogSbMD6EcY?si=TRqN4bHMCUOdaVwq
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10
Echo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, When my Arcane drops, I go too pepper you oh, you go love am too by 4orce by 3hunder.

In death game, I wished they added more action and fight scenes in the later episodes, the stunts were beautifully made, that accident scene, that bike drive, the show was beast, I lost interest when I had to wait till next yearbto watch the remaining episodes but he no hit me like the previous 4. Hollywood can't create content like this, he no fit their culture. This is something we can explore in Nollyhood too °
***Jarchi***

You are free to spam this thread with Arcane posts or any other show. Nobody is stopping you.

I waited for Death Game to finish airing before I binged it. I prefer binging such shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibinaboonline: 10:48pm On Jan 10
I'm seriously looking for Shameless Season 8 and 9. Also, Better Call Saul from season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:09am On Jan 11
Illusioneffect:
3 Body Problem- this is the first SciFi novel I ever completed and my best novel of all times
David and Weiss have been very brilliant in adapting books for shows so I have completed trust in them plus it looks so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mogSbMD6EcY?si=TRqN4bHMCUOdaVwq

The first two trailers I've seen looks promising. And peeps online who've also read the books said it's bonkers and one of the best sci-fi series around.

I also still have a soft spot for them and trust their capability in adaptations despite their GOT finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Azzrael: 4:28am On Jan 11
How do i download a movie on psarips?
It keeps redirecting me over and over again.
Or who knows any alternative website to download Interstellar.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:10am On Jan 11
Azzrael:

You will be redirected like 3 or 4 times before you see the link to download.

Always allow the countdown to finish and click on 'click to continue or 'next' as the case may be.

Also the files are rar format
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aturitoroman: 10:07am On Jan 11
8/10
Worth a watch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IKON360(m): 11:15am On Jan 11
Avatar The Last Airbender season 1
Simply because aside anime, there is no cartoon series quite like ATLA in the world
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11
Death's Game - 10/10. Beautifully and masterfully done from start to finish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11
Chibudollar:
Reacher season 2 episode 1. Who else caught the SARAH CONNOR joke reference? Anyone? grin
My favorite was when Reacher was posing as an FBI agent and introduced himself in front of Finley as special agent Jack Margrave (Jack -- His first name and Margrave -- as a reference to his history with Finley in the town of Margrave where season 1 events occurred ) to which Finley picked up on immediately and tried hard not to smile and break cover.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:18pm On Jan 11
GrimValor:
My favorite was when Reacher was posing as an FBI agent and introduced himself in front of Finley as special agent Jack Margrave (Jack -- His first name and Margrave -- as a reference to his history with Finley in the town of Margrave where season 1 events occurred ) to which Finley picked up on immediately and tried hard not to smile and break cover.
grin or when they said detective Russo looks like those angry detectives from the movies. Reacher then asked which of the movies, and that guy replied all of them, You know that guy is a detective in 80% of his movies

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 4:31pm On Jan 11
abduleez1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsaMWxppznk?si=WKt_aW5Uo6Qwg0yz

Childish Gambino and an Asian chick
man is going to ensure there is plenty of conjugal action in the show. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11
Chibudollar:
grin or when they said detective Russo looks like those angry detectives from the movies. Reacher then asked which of the movies, and that guy replied all of them, You know that guy is a detective in 80% of his movies
😁 Can't wait for Reacher to throw Langston off a helicopter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Azzrael: 5:14pm On Jan 11
Achilles100:

Always allow the countdown to finish and click on 'click to continue or 'next' as the case may be.

alright I'll try that now.
Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Azzrael: 5:22pm On Jan 11
Achilles100:

I tried doing all that
It redirected me over 10+ times before I finally saw anything like a download link,and even then it wasn't the interstellar movie
It was a weird app downloading instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Azzrael: 5:23pm On Jan 11
Azzrael:
anyone else knows where I can download this?
Fzmovies for some reason doesn't have the complete movie..it cuts off around an hour and half into it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 5:58pm On Jan 11
I saw on facebook fews days back that Dorohedoro is FINALLY getting a season 2...

Fvck, YES! angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11
phr0nesis:
Someone mentioned this show, then I checked it out, and all I've got to say is that I owe that person a truck of his favourite beer
I want to sincerely thank you for this comment. I thoroughly enjoyed Slow Horses.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11
Azzrael:
Fzmovies for some reason doesn't have the complete movie..it cuts off around an hour and half into it.
pahe . me

Remove the spaces

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11
Babamide:

I want to sincerely thank you for this comment. I thoroughly enjoyed Slow Horses.
You are welcome bro

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11
Azzrael:
What quality do you want? Edit

Below is the PSA 720p file of it. Do let me know if you'd want it in a different quality...Cheers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R82XxQSyC-mVYWe62m6LBmVMLS3ISrbd/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:43pm On Jan 11
Azzrael:
I tried doing all that
It redirected me over 10+ times before I finally saw anything like a download link,and even then it wasn't the interstellar movie
It was a weird app downloading instead.

So sorry you had to go through that. It's quite easy for me.

You can try this site also. Thing with movie/series sites is that you will always be redirected as that's how they make cash to give the servers running.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 12:44am On Jan 12
Going back to Fargo. I didn't really enjoy season 3 so I took a break. I would continue with season 4 and 5 this weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:12am On Jan 12

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel and 3 guest(s)