Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514539 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:46am On Jan 08
Which time I wan join this show bayi!!
Omo, E choke. 😩😩

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:00am On Jan 08
Calibrator:
Person wey no well....As if he can bear to show face on nairaland for a whole month if those so called movie section clique members he is referring band together to reason his case..

They have messed up more sensible and intellectual people for less but his cup will full one day sha..... He should continue! cheesy
The statement i highlighted just proved that the guy was right after all.
So there is indeed a clique bullying people in this series thread and in the movie thread.

The way you wrote it seems like it's an achievement that you and these so called clique are proud of.

So a woman will carry pregnancy for 9 months and give birth to a boy, hoping that the boy will someday grow up to be a man and take responsibility of himself and Mark his register in this world, only for this boy to grow up to later becoming a clique member that bulies people on nairaland in a faceless forum grin grin

No sensible man with self worth in life will form a clique on a faceless forum, like when you have a job or a family or even a girlfriend and you take responsibility of your life, forming a clique to bully people on nairaland will be something you see as the works of jobless fools!!!!

To the clique members, take responsibilities of your life, get busy and do something meaningful in life.

Time is going and time waits for no man.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 6:59am On Jan 08
Man is a social animal and where two or more humans are domiciled.......... Figure out the rest of the theory.

Let me just stop here, nobody is paying me to lecture anybody here.
OhBritannia:
The statement i highlighted just proved that the guy was right after all.
So there is indeed a clique bullying people in this series thread and in the movie thread.

The way you wrote it seems like it's an achievement that you and these so called clique are proud of.

So a woman will carry pregnancy for 9 months and give birth to a boy, hoping that the boy will someday grow up to be a man and take responsibility of himself and Mark his register in this world, only for this boy to grow up to later becoming a clique member that bulies people on nairaland in a faceless forum grin grin

No sensible man with self worth in life will form a clique on a faceless forum, like when you have a job or a family or even a girlfriend and you take responsibility of your life, forming a clique to bully people on nairaland will be something you see as the works of jobless fools!!!!

To the clique members, take responsibilities of your life, get busy and do something meaningful in life.

Time is going and time waits for no man.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:57am On Jan 08
abduleez1:
Which time I wan join this show bayi!!
Omo, E choke. 😩😩
The first season and 2nd was pretty good. 3rd season was so ad, i dropped ever watching it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:59am On Jan 08
Baddestguyp:

Lol, the post I shared was not just for you...I simply recall it whenever your clique starts it's nonsense grin
Why is it paining you?

Go and cry to the others who called you out...not to me.

Lmao...
You created an entire collage just for me. You combined screenshots, edited and even selected the grid format to use just for me...

All that hard work for someone online...I obviously live rent free in your head...

I won't be surprised if you're the same person who went on Twitter to call me out on a random post. Oh...yes I recall now...

Till date, I'm yet to find this person. But with the way in living rent free in your head, I suspect it's you grin grin

You better confess now grin grin grin
You don dey popular too much grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 8:04am On Jan 08
Most well deserved award

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ashawoman82: 8:06am On Jan 08
Carlylepneuma:
chairman I saw somebody in d previous thread condemned the whole series, I was like is dis guy really serious, he said he preferred Power to dis, for me they are both uniquely satisfying in there own way... I will rate them both 8/10√
this one is more maturer and interesting than the others... If u know u know...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:43am On Jan 08
The BEAR won best comedy in the just concluded award. In no world should that series be considered a comedy show. I mean we have rib cracking series and they carried the award and gave it to that depression show. Haba

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:07am On Jan 08
Chibudollar:
The BEAR won best comedy in the just concluded award. In no world should that series be considered a comedy show. I mean we have rib cracking series and they carried the award and gave it to that depression show. Haba
Maybe na depression comedy 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:46am On Jan 08
Kaycee7:
Maybe na depression comedy 🤷🏿‍♂️
Maybe, some folks on Twitter said it is more of a dramady type of series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 6:53pm On Jan 08
Deaths Game S01
9/10

South Koreans are doing well as far as Tv Shows are concerned

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:06pm On Jan 08
For why?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08
how good is this show from netflix?

YuYu Hakusho

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08
100naira:
how good is this show from netflix?

YuYu Hakusho

Decent.

Not anywhere as good as the anime in my opinion.

They merged my favorite arc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08
Baddestguyp:

Decent.

Not anywhere as good as the anime in my opinion.

They merged my favorite arc
I just watch one fight scene wey pique my interest.

anyways I go check am out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:07am On Jan 09
Reacher season 2 episode 1. Who else caught the SARAH CONNOR joke reference? Anyone? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 9:00am On Jan 09
Miss Scarlet and the Duke Season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:37pm On Jan 09
So nobody? DAMN
Chibudollar:
Reacher season 2 episode 1. Who else caught the SARAH CONNOR joke reference? Anyone? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09
Chibudollar:
So nobody? DAMN

Hardly think people are really watching this season of Reacher. Might have escaped many radars.

I wanted to state how surprised I am that no one was talking about Reacher before I saw your post. Cos me sef I never start this season sef. And it's the reviews of it on the met that even reminded its already started streaming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09
Three Women -6.5/10..

The Brothers Sun - 7/10...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 4:26pm On Jan 09
Chibudollar:

Guy: ...and who's Sarah Connor?

Robert Patrick (T1000): I don't give a shit grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carlylepneuma: 6:09pm On Jan 09
Who has watch the great RHINO ROBBERY?
IF U HAVE, HW WILL U RATE IT? Want to knw before I will waste my data on some BS TV show dts not worth my data.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:57pm On Jan 09
Crumbian:

Guy: ...and who's Sarah Connor?

Robert Patrick (T1000): I don't give a shit grin cheesy
Yoooo finally. I loved that scene so much grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Michelsmith12: 7:17pm On Jan 09
Just saw the teaser for jedi fallen order sequel with a grown cal kestis and remembered I am a star wars nerd for life.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09
Chibudollar:

I saw that. Lol. It made me smile.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09
CrystalTiger:
Three Women -6.5/10..

The Brothers Sun - 7/10...

Watching this now.

Worried on how the pace slowed down though.

Anyway still going strong. I hope to get a payday

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Runsboi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09
Runsboi:
I also started these shows today although I've only seen one episode of each but "The Brothers Sun" looks really promising and it's off to a good start. Percy Jackson has potentials as well. Make we just dey look sha

The Brothers Sun = 6/10

Still on the other
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09
Kaycee7:
2024 is really looking beautiful

Overdose na im I dey see like dis with the projects wey I don already dey see trailers and release dates.

2024 will be a quality year compared to last year both in TV shows and movies. The quality and numbers is staggering.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09
From the creators of Game of Thrones, DB Weiss and David Benioff... 😉
Looks promising and wild for a sci-fi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mogSbMD6EcY?si=nCQScfdpqzTUJ3Q2

First quarter 2024 is looking very promising.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:12am On Jan 10
Queen has come to stay!!
We're getting ultimate peak performance in 2025.

Seems she and HBO love their partnership. 3 Projects now and counting.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: nisot14, Chibudollar and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.