Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513823 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:46am On Jan 12
Babamide:
Going back to Fargo. I didn't really enjoy season 3 so I took a break. I would continue with season 4 and 5 this weekend.
skip S4 if you didn't enjoy 3, cuz 3 is fairly better than 4. Go straight to 5 cuz it nears S1 and S2 form.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:47am On Jan 12
abduleez1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNxHYTDZNIo?si=-au9eSpeor872dDO
lmaaoo..i neva still see S1 of this and i even totally forgot i had it somewhere till i saw this trailer. How many show man go follow sef? 😭😭
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Azzrael: 5:08am On Jan 12
oyaskii:
What quality do you want? Edit

Below is the PSA 720p file of it. Do let me know if you'd want it in a different quality...Cheers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R82XxQSyC-mVYWe62m6LBmVMLS3ISrbd/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks a lot man.
720p is fine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Azzrael: 5:09am On Jan 12
phr0nesis:

pahe . me

Remove the spaces
thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Azzrael: 5:09am On Jan 12
Achilles100:

So sorry you had to go through that. It's quite easy for me.

You can try this site also. Thing with movie/series sites is that you will always be redirected as that's how they make cash to give the servers running.
Thank you wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 7:55am On Jan 12
Achilles100:

You will be redirected like 3 or 4 times before you see the link to download.

Always allow the countdown to finish and click on 'click to continue or 'next' as the case may be.

Also the files are rar format
Since I started using Brave browser, I no longer experience that nonsense.
Zero redirects zero ads
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 9:37am On Jan 12
These guys really tried in the casting for Avatar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12
oyaskii:
lmaaoo..i neva still see S1 of this and i even totally forgot i had it somewhere till i saw this trailer. How many show man go follow sef? 😭😭

Same here bro. I downloaded episode 1 since 2022 I no gree watch am. Na yesterday wey I see trailer I come remember about am. Na as I type like dis I realise say the show don tey sef, I been dey think na last year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yujiz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12
Can som1 pls help with a telegram channel for series download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12
Death's Game (2023).

This is getting so much praise, but i fear it might not be enough!.

Not a fan of Kdrama or anything K for that matter, bought into the hype of this to see what the fuss was about and i was totally and completely blown away!
The writing might be the boldest, best and probably the freshest i have seen in a while, like it was actually better than what hollywood has been offering for a good number of years now, like i couldn't believe what i was watching!

A crazy Non-linear plot that the pilot looked so simple, but each unfolding episode was delicately and deliberately made that they could stand as an "anthology standalone" meanwhile they were part of the bigger plot line, like an onion, with which layer you peel, you discover you have been served a subtle clue in the preceding layer!

The production value was so high, like i couldn't believe it. Is it what you k drama people enjoy on a regular basis, or was this just a one time hit? Because it looks like K drama has my attention now because i think they totally have something for me!

Who noticed the clock counting down as the guy passed through each death? small easter egg.

100% worth the hype

9/10.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12
oyaskii:
Death's Game (2023).

Not a fan of Kdrama or anything K for that matter, bought into the hype of this to see what the fuss was about and i was totally and completely blown away!
The writing might be the boldest, best and probably the freshest i have seen in a while, like it was actually better than what hollywood has been offering for a good number of years now, like i couldn't believe what i was watching!

A crazy Non-linear plot that the pilot looked so simple, but each unfolding episode was delicately and deliberately made that they could stand as an "anthology standalone" meanwhile they were part of the bigger plot line, like an onion, with which layer you peel, you discover you have been served a subtle clue in the preceding layer!

The production value was so high, like i couldn't believe it. Is it what you k drama people enjoy on a regular basis, or was this just a one time hit? Because it looks like K drama has my attention now because i think they totally have something for me!

Who noticed the clock counting down as the guy passed through each death? small easter egg.

100% worth the hype

9/10.
I watched the E01 but i dumped it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12
oyaskii:
Death's Game (2023).

100% worth the hype

9/10.

Been watching Korean shows and movies for years...
You are missing out on a lot...

I always say it...if I see a random Korean movie and a random Hollywood movie, I'll watch the Korean one first...

You get unique plot not rinse and repeat...

Recommendations:

Go watch Moving. (Korean show)

When you're done with that we will recommend more

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12
This shameless agbaya wan cry because of candy barπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12
Illusioneffect:

You missed then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:35pm On Jan 12
πŸŽ₯ Berlin S01 (2023) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:38pm On Jan 12
πŸŽ₯ Society Of The Snow (2023) = 7.5/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:39pm On Jan 12
πŸŽ₯ Role Play (2024) = 5.3/10 βœ”οΈ

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 7:58pm On Jan 12
Season two is surprisingly good... Eager for the showdown in the next episode
iamoyindamola:
This shameless agbaya wan cry because of candy barπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12
oyaskii:
Death's Game (2023).

100% worth the hype

9/10.
The premise really had me wishing I could check this out when it started airing and I'm really just happy to hear a reliable source confirm that the premise was done justice.
Might never get around to watching it, anytime soon at least, but I love that that beautiful premise didn't go to waste.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12
Calibrator:
Season two is surprisingly good... Eager for the showdown in the next episode
I am angry I have to wait till next week for the final showdown
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12
Anyone currently watching Sanctuary? It's a nice British series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Niok: 10:00pm On Jan 12
Monarch legacy of monster, episode 10 was worth the watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:53pm On Jan 12
oyaskii:
Death's Game (2023).

100% worth the hype

9/10.

It is a masterpiece. Sometimes I feel Hollywood is overrated, just like EPL. Even British movies are doing really well.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 12:47am On Jan 13
Apple should not take forever in dropping season 2 of Legacy of monsters. Loved how they set up parallels with the events of Godzilla vs Kong with this finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 3:01am On Jan 13
Have seen terrible series but this "Echo" by MCU is up there with the worst of the worst..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:06am On Jan 13
cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:28am On Jan 13
Illusioneffect:

Yup, it probably might not be your kind of show but i was hooked from E1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:30am On Jan 13
Baddestguyp:

Been watching Korean shows and movies for years...
You are missing out on a lot...

I always say it...if I see a random Korean movie and a random Hollywood movie, I'll watch the Korean one first...

You get unique plot not rinse and repeat...

Recommendations:

Go watch Moving. (Korean show)

When you're done with that we will recommend more
Like the quality is so top tier, if this show was done by Hollywood, they will be singing the praises unending.

Okay i will check out "Moving". Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:33am On Jan 13
Kaycee7:
The premise really had me wishing I could check this out when it started airing and I'm really just happy to hear a reliable source confirm that the premise was done justice.
Might never get around to watching it, anytime soon at least, but I love that that beautiful premise didn't go to waste.
Bruuuh...The pilot tho good, even undersells the show, cuz after then, the show just took a really bizarre turn but in a good way, i was hooked from start to finish ngl.

Get around to see it asap!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:36am On Jan 13
WHITELIGHTER:

It is a masterpiece. Sometimes I feel Hollywood is overrated, just like EPL. Even British movies are doing really well.
I swr, Hollywood haven't made something like this in a long while to be honest, like how did they come up with a plot this good?!. That's why it's always good to try shows and movies from other places other than Hollywood. I use to always underrate these Koreans tbh, it seems i was wrong.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:02am On Jan 13
GloriousGbola:

Childish Gambino and an Asian chick
man is going to ensure there is plenty of conjugal action in the show. grin

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 11:08am On Jan 13
How to sell drugs online

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Softbreastt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.