Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515574 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:27am On Jan 20
Get ready for the epic journey....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 1:48am On Jan 20
Watching The Peripheral again and there was something good there.
Amazon cancelling it because of the strike makes little sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:46am On Jan 20
Reacher s2 has been a huge let down. Seems everything went to shit from acting to the writing to the realism. I was left wondering what made me rate this show so high in the first place.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:48am On Jan 20
Criminal Record is giving Line of Duty vibes. Still early days, just 3 episodes out, but the build up is going well.

Only thing I have against the show, seems like they have something against men. I'm not against women lead shows, but the lead, supporting roles, all women and all men are either villains, uptight or weakling.

Hopefully twill be more balanced in the coming episodes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:53am On Jan 20
jikins:
Reacher s2 has been a huge let down. Seems everything went to shit from acting to the writing to the realism. I was left wondering what made me rate this show so high in the first place.

See eh, even to watch the last episode before this was labourious. I have downloaded the last episode there isn't any urge or Joy to even see it sef.

I didn't expect it to be to like exceptional but not sub-par.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mycometp3(m): 11:57am On Jan 20
O2tvseries
Doctee:
where can I download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:59am On Jan 20
True Detective S04E01

I love the use of Billie Eillish's Bury a friend as the theme song. Never really enjoyed the other ones, s01 -03 despite the hype surrounding them but hopefully this first episode giving good vibes already , plus the touch of the supernatural.

Actually thought the Native American cop was a Butch, to my surprise...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LINTUNE(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20
geezyk:
That hellbound wasn't interesting to me, but I hope the season 2 will be more superb.
unless u dont understand the storyline.. its a crazyseries bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20
Does this show really have enough rizz for all these unnecessary stop gap and tensing they keep doing? I personally think not. The start of the year has been so hectic for me that i basically can't actually remember events of the first few episodes they released of S2, without a recap... I'm gradually losing interest

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20
oyaskii:
Does this show really have enough rizz for all these unnecessary stop gap and tensing they keep doing? I personally think not. The start of the year has been so hectic for me that i basically can't actually remember events of the first few episodes they released of S2, without a recap... I'm gradually losing interest
Invincible about to become invisible at this rate.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20
Wasted my precious data watching this nonsense.
3/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20
OhBritannia:
I know what you did last summer episodes 1 and 2 are solid 7/10 for me

I decided to try two episodes and see if i will love the series and continue.

After watching, now i see why you shouldn't give a Damm on online ratings before you watch a series or a movie.

I totally loved the series. A kind of slatcher horror series mixed with mystery.

Tonight i will download all the rest episodes and watch.
am angry that Amazon canceled the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:
Echo is a good watch
I was wondering why fisk is a pussynigga to a deaf lady but if he sees spiderman na to beat am like thief
she's family...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20
oyaskii:

It's even the release date then we'll also wait for release time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20
Classickj:

am angry that Amazon canceled the show
I was surprise and shocked,
One of my best teen shows ever.
From the beginning of the first episode to the end were all hits back to back.

Gen V has been in my phone for months now and i haven't got passed episode 2 but immediately i saw the first few scenes of episodes one in "I know what you did last summer" i was eager to complete the entire show.

I am sad they canceled season 2 because they left us with so many unanswered questions.
The show was the real definition of mystery.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20
freezyprinzy:
3/10
Omo I think say na only me o

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20
Kaycee7:
Invincible about to become invisible at this rate.
lol totally reminds me of an excerpt from one of my fave read by my fave author 😂.

In this scenario "Invincible" is Victoria 👀😩😂

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20
Greatdesi:

It's even the release date then we'll also wait for release time.
At this rate, the pre announcement for the announcement of the release of S3 will be in 2027!

Ha na-agba ara n'ezie 😩😩

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:34pm On Jan 20
abduleez1:
Get ready for the epic journey....

Rubbish

E for mek sense if to say them go show pure banging for there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20
Achilles100:

See eh, even to watch the last episode before this was labourious. I have downloaded the last episode there isn't any urge or Joy to even see it sef.

I didn't expect it to be to like exceptional but not sub-par.

I am still trying to figure out what made S1 so good and this so shit. Is it the actors? The writing? I might have to rewatch s1 to get a better picture or maybe It too wasn't that great and I was just blinded by a shinny new series.

But damn S2 is just too bad if they cancel this show after this I will be all for it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20
jikins:

"Don't mess with the special investigators" Lol

My biggest gripe was with the plenty explanations. The dialogue sucked big time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20
Meksbig:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20

° Brodaman, Ọmọ TED is one crazy series I've been looking for. There's no topic or talk they can't talk about. Funny and beautiful and mature. Best comedy I've ever watched maybe after aki and pawpaw and ...
I better go dig into the movies, I love art that's not limited by "oh you're racist/homophobic/Fascism/age limit to things/ morals/religion/misogynist/feminist/sex/this or that" that limits scripts.
How they do that without getting a backlash is something that should be learnt
I haven't laughed hard in a long time, still get rewatch value. Chai °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20
Meksbig:

I believe the oversaturation of characters..

And formulaic style of season 2 is the problem.
There isn't enough intrigues like in season 1 because we're already familiar with reacher now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:48pm On Jan 20
8.7 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

Omo I think say na only me o
Very annoying show,I for use my data watch sponge bob instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20
oyaskii:
At this rate, the pre announcement for the announcement of the release of S3 will be in 2027!

Ha na-agba ara n'ezie 😩😩

That's their business, I've got better replacements.
They won't be missed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20
abduleez1:

Sweet.
Smells like something I'd be interested in.
Edo Japan is so intoxicating.
Hallelujah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Runsboi(m): 2:35am On Jan 21
jikins:
I was left wondering what made me rate this show so high in the first place.

probably the first season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:07am On Jan 21
freezyprinzy:
3/10

I said it some months back and got attacked.

From the first 2 episodes i could tell it was heading nowhere

A shitty and pointless series. Too Femcentric.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:24am On Jan 21
jikins:

I am still trying to figure out what made S1 so good and this so shit. Is it the actors? The writing? I might have to rewatch s1 to get a better picture or maybe It too wasn't that great and I was just blinded by a shinny new series.

But damn S2 is just too bad if they cancel this show after this I will be all for it.

Rewatch ke? Omo I prefer to sleep than rewatch that garbage.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blackjack21(m): 10:23am On Jan 21
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, Ọmọ TED is one crazy series I've been looking for. There's no topic or talk they can't talk about. Funny and beautiful and mature. Best comedy I've ever watched maybe after aki and pawpaw and ...
I better go dig into the movies, I love art that's not limited by "oh you're racist/homophobic/Fascism/age limit to things/ morals/religion/misogynist/feminist/sex/this or that" that limits scripts.
How they do that without getting a backlash is something that should be learnt
I haven't laughed hard in a long time, still get rewatch value. Chai °
***Jarchi***

Searching for this movie but can't seem to find the right one, is TED the name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, huzzman and 1 guest(s)