Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515187 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 10:36am On Jan 21
blackjack21:

Searching for this movie but can't seem to find the right one, is TED the name?

° Brodaman, Yes, there's the TED movie, which has sequel called TED 2, the TED new series was released 2024 I guess °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:20am On Jan 21
If you are a korean movie fan
You should check this out “BOYHOOD”
Comedy/Action series very nice, nothing was forced just pure drama
I rate it 9/10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:23am On Jan 21
100naira:
anyone don watch Ted the TV show?
Worth every minute
The humor
The dark comedy
I love the series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:02pm On Jan 21
oyaskii:
Does this show really have enough rizz for all these unnecessary stop gap and tensing they keep doing? I personally think not. The start of the year has been so hectic for me that i basically can't actually remember events of the first few episodes they released of S2, without a recap... I'm gradually losing interest
this is actually very annoying, they are not taking their audience serious. Took forever to release season 2 now this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:52pm On Jan 21
oyaskii:
Does this show really have enough rizz for all these unnecessary stop gap and tensing they keep doing? I personally think not. The start of the year has been so hectic for me that i basically can't actually remember events of the first few episodes they released of S2, without a recap... I'm gradually losing interest

The 'tone-deafness' of Amazon about how people perceive or should I say receive this show is quite shocking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:19pm On Jan 21
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:17pm On Jan 21
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blackjack21(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, Yes, there's the TED movie, which has sequel called TED 2, the TED new series was released 2024 I guess °
***Jarchi***

Wait, that Mark Wahlberg movie? I had so many chance to watch it but passed because I thought it kiddy stuff.

That was why I thought I was getting the wrong result after searching for your recommendation.

After googling the movie quotes, I most definitely will download it and probably never delete it .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21
freezyprinzy:
Wasted my precious data watching this nonsense.
3/10

Didn't bother obvious cash grab that wouldn't make any sense.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21
Achilles100:

See eh, even to watch the last episode before this was labourious. I have downloaded the last episode there isn't any urge or Joy to even see it sef.

I didn't expect it to be to like exceptional but not sub-par.

Stopped at episode 6 which I watched on fast forward. There's nothing to see there. It's not just ok. They've lost the crowd.

I smell cancellation in future
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21
Solo leveling ep 3.

I really want to see where this is going. I need to binge this show the weekly wait is too much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 2:14am On Jan 22
armadeo:

Didn't bother obvious cash grab that wouldn't make any sense.
Any idea if Percy Jackson is worth the download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:20am On Jan 22
Lana1:
Watching The Peripheral again and there was something good there.
Amazon cancelling it because of the strike makes little sense
Aswear! I'm livid as to the reason for canceling it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 11:54am On Jan 22
jikins:
Reacher s2 has been a huge let down. Seems everything went to shit from acting to the writing to the realism. I was left wondering what made me rate this show so high in the first place.
I thought I was the only one, Watched the final episode yesterday and it left quite a sour aftertaste.

Of course they decide to give 65 million dollar's to the guy who was clueless about money and real life problem's to share and he was throwing away millions up & down. Don't even get me started on the fact that he took nothing for himself 😂

Who the hell does that? even billionaire's want to make more money whether they actually need it or not, and some guy barely scrapping by on an army pension decides all he needs is a bus pass to continue wandering about aimlessly and a toothbrush😆 What a joke....

The person who came up with that "you do not mess with the special investigators" line needs to be beaten thoroughly, anytime I heard that s**t it felt like I was watching some kiddie show on Nickelodeon.

Or Reacher telling Neagley how smart she was for the one hundredth time, heck that final scene when she was telling him how much of a good friend he was I already knew he was going to quip back with "not nearly enough".

Poor dialogue all round. Or the corny sex lines between Reacher and Dixon, pent-up aggressions? Needing more than a minute to finish?

Not to take anything away from Serinda Swan
( I have been a fan since I watched her play Zatanna on Smallville age's ago ) But her whole relationship/Chemistry with Reacher felt a bit forced. While Roscoe and Reacher didn't need all of that and still ended up feeling more natural.

Season 1 setting simply just worked fine and had this Banshee series spinoff vibes to it, Which was actually a good thing. Put Reacher back in Margrave handling cases and kicking a** with Finley and Roscoe and it would have been so much better than this second season.

Reacher Season Two - 5.2/10.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22
freezyprinzy:

Another series which I haven't bothered with even though its hovers in my periphery all the time. I read the original books when they came out and the 1st movie was fine the second sucked

So I'll probably see this one later.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22
armadeo:

Another series which I haven't bothered with even though its hovers in my periphery all the time. I read the original books when they came out and the 1st movie was fine the second sucked

So I'll probably see this one later.
Saw the first episode and they absolutely did justice to the first chapters of the book. Walker Scobell understands the assignment. This is miles better than the 1st movie.

Can't wait for Easter break to finish the rest of the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22
GrimValor:
I thought I was the only one, Watched the final episode yesterday and it left quite a sour aftertaste.

Of course they decide to give 65 million dollar's to the guy who was clueless about money and real life problem's to share and he was throwing away millions up & down. Don't even get me started on the fact that he took nothing for himself 😂

Who the hell does that? even billionaire's want to make more money whether they actually need it or not, and some guy barely scrapping by on an army pension decides all he needs is a bus pass to continue wandering about aimlessly and a toothbrush😆 What a joke....

The person who came up with that "you do not mess with the special investigators" line needs to be beaten thoroughly, anytime I heard that s**t it felt like I was watching some kiddie show on Nickelodeon.

Or Reacher telling Neagley how smart she was for the one hundredth time, heck that final scene when she was telling him how much of a good friend he was I already knew he was going to quip back with "not nearly enough".

Poor dialogue all round. Or the corny sex lines between Reacher and Dixon, pent-up aggressions? Needing more than a minute to finish?

( I have been a fan since I watched her play Zatanna on Smallville age's ago ) But her whole relationship/Chemistry with Reacher felt a bit forced. While Roscoe and Reacher didn't need all of that and still ended up feeling more natural.

Season 1 setting simply just worked fine and had this Banshee series spinoff vibes to it, Which was actually a good thing. Put Reacher back in Margrave handling cases and kicking a** with Finley and Roscoe and it would have been so much better than this second season.

Honestly you nailed it. Reacher is a loner. All this team work is crap.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22
Kaycee7:
Saw the first episode and they absolutely did justice to the first chapters of the book. Walker Scobell understands the assignment. This is miles better than the 1st movie.

Can't wait for Easter break to finish the rest of the series.

Noted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boyhood: 7:09pm On Jan 22
Cypherhendrix:
If you are a korean movie fan
You should check this out “BOYHOOD
Comedy/Action series very nice, nothing was forced just pure drama
I rate it 9/10
Thank you for giving me a good rating

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22
freezyprinzy:

So far it's more of a kid show so don't go in with too much expectations. I personally like it, but it can easily not be the show for you and that's ok. My recommendation just watch the first 2 episode and make up your mind if its for you or not.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22
GrimValor:

Preach man preach! Reacher and Dixon ship was so cringe I started forwarding all their nonsense.

One ridiculous scene I can't forget out of the many was when the biker gang pulled up. Instead of just shooting Reacher and co to bits and driving off in a sec. They instead chose to fist fight. Just so reacher can get the upper hand.

Or when Dixon and the other girl walked out in the open to shoot at someone firing an automatic weapon. Of course nothing happened to the special investigators grin grin grin

The series was just shit, I don't rate series but I'd say your 5.2 is you being generous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22
Achilles100:
Criminal Record is giving Line of Duty vibes. Still early days, just 3 episodes out, but the build up is going well.

Only thing I have against the show, seems like they have something against men. I'm not against women lead shows, but the lead, supporting roles, all women and all men are either villains, uptight or weakling.

Hopefully twill be more balanced in the coming episodes.
I see what you mean especially Lenkers husband, although I am quite enjoying the mind games between Heagerty and Lenker and how the former throws around the word "Prejudice" when it suits him to somehow insinuate that Lenker might be on some form of warpath on the basis of Errol being a black man and writing off the whole he might be innocent and serving a 24 year sentence for a crime he may not have committed as hearsay based on unverified information from an unidentified caller.

Watching him and his band of corrupt copper's trying to cover their tracks is like watching DCI Tony from Line of duty's first season all over again and just like Tony, Heagerty thinks his got it all figured out. Although he seems to be quite more connected than Tony ever was.

Still don't understand how Lenker could have possible survived that shot, the perp was standing right in front of her, arm raised, pistol drawn and she wasn't wearing any form of tactical gear on the basis of not showing up on time and being put on the sidelines. If it had been a shotgun, sure you could agree that maybe the guy was just a lousy shot based on recoil force, afterall he is just a gang-banger and not some trained marksman but still it just felt a bit lazy.

Looking forward to see how it unfolds.... fingers crossed🤞.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22
4 months break for the second half of an 8 episodes season...?

After almost a 3 years wait for season 2

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22
Baddestguyp:
4 months break for the second half of an 8 episodes season...?

After almost a 3 years wait for season 2
I just saw it. The way I laughed grin

They must think they are Game of Thrones to be pulling shît like that

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22
This show will either be very good or very bad.

Trailer tomorrow

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:30pm On Jan 23
🎥 Self Reliance (2023) = 5.5/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:31pm On Jan 23
🎥 Wonka (2023) = 5/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23
Wonka would have made sense if it's not comedy filled nor musicals
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bayomarv95: 7:34pm On Jan 23
Where can I download old series, like Supernatural, 24, Prison break e.t.c, with good video quality (480p and above)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: khanivorous(f), Teenwolf(m), reekay2000(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.