Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3550207 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17
Hojuga:
Unbreakable love on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/@Ijelefolktales-cd7eo

Lol. You funny die.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17
oyaskii:
Solo Levelling.

Make i use this one sleep this night
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17
oyaskii:
Solo Levelling.
Where can I download it, can't find it online?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:13am On Jan 18
Kaycee7:
The iconic smile. Takes me back to the days when this was a hot meme
Baddestguyp:

Reminded me of this.
Birds of a feather
Exactly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:14am On Jan 18
armadeo:

Make i use this one sleep this night
You suppose enjoy but e get plenty gore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:17am On Jan 18
oyaskii:
You suppose enjoy but e get plenty gore.

Just finished ep 1. Omo x 1000. Going for 2 instantly.

That weak dude sha. Lol

Modified: what a ride. Waiting wagered for ep 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:32am On Jan 18
Greatdesi:

Where can I download it, can't find it online?
Animepahe and Tfpdl has it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:30am On Jan 18
Which characters had such obvious chemistry in their scenes that had you like this?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:35am On Jan 18
Kaycee7:
Which characters had such obvious chemistry in their scenes that had you like this?
Brennan and Booth from Bones

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:37am On Jan 18
Nawa o. So nobody on here could recommend mayor of Kingston I found out about that show from Twitter and it is fucking dope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:37am On Jan 18
Wait o. Nairaland no longer censor the word fuΓΊkk? Ok they do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:40am On Jan 18
Chibudollar:
Nawa o. So nobody on here could recommend mayor of Kingston I found out about that show from Twitter and it is fucking dope.
Wasn't there a period of time you were absent from this thread?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 11:30am On Jan 18
oyaskii:
Maaann.. Episode 2 was a total dream πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ’š

The sheer gore and pillaging 😱...Fairs, i wasn't really familiar with thier game at Episode 1 but I'm fully seated now.

This brother tho, 😩😩.......🀣🀣
Anyone watching could easily tell the poor fellow was running straight to his doom, I mean the MC was the only one thinking things through while everyone else was panic stricken.

It is amazing how anyone of those giant statues could easily turn Jin into mincemeat but somehow always seemed to miss delivering a decisive blow almost as if they were deliberately trying to prolong his suffering for as long as possible. It was quite horrifying how in those moments you can hear his thoughts on the inside, while he was actually screaming on the outside the entire time as he was being torn apart...Damn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18
GrimValor:
Anyone watching could easily tell the poor fellow was running straight to his doom, I mean the MC was the only one thinking things through while everyone else was panic stricken.

It is amazing how anyone of those giant statues could easily turn Jin into mincemeat but somehow always seemed to miss delivering a decisive blow almost as if they were deliberately trying to prolong his suffering for as long as possible. It was quite horrifying how in those moments you can hear his thoughts on the inside, while he was actually screaming on the outside the entire time as he was being torn apart...Damn
What other anime are you watching this season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:15pm On Jan 18
Kaycee7:
Wasn't there a period of time you were absent from this thread?
Yes. I was off this thread for sometime. I definitely missed it then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIXFEETUNDER: 12:58pm On Jan 18
Scrubs

Best series ever

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WritterNg: 1:49pm On Jan 18
Chibudollar:

I Did!!

WriterNig:
πŸŽ₯ Mayor Of Kingstown S01-2 (2021-23) = 7.8/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:26pm On Jan 18
WritterNg:

I Did!!

Top show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18
oyaskii:
Solo Levelling.
Please do you have a link to where I can download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18
Blue Eye Samurai.

Interesting so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by finalboss(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18
Schoolshooter:
Must watch and very interesting
Let the mystery be
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18
oyaskii:
Maaann.. Episode 2 was a total dream πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ’š

The sheer gore and pillaging 😱...Fairs, i wasn't really familiar with thier game at Episode 1 but I'm fully seated now.

This brother tho, 😩😩.......🀣🀣
download link please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18
oyaskii:

Ep1:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rVzab0RA3PbiZH028Cz6Q1rXHu5MMQhM/view?usp=drivesdk

EP 2 :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ro8qb5hp0cCf04tkdbKH36SMYyhcBkQt/view?usp=drivesdk

CC Greatdesi geezyk
Thanks man! I really appreciate this.

To download from tfpdl na war, and animepahe wants me to watch on site. Be like say na you go dey provide links oo. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 12:15am On Jan 19
geezyk:
Thanks man! I really appreciate this.

To download from tfpdl na war, and animepahe wants me to watch on site. Be like say na you go dey provide links oo. grin
I use Brave browser. No ads

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 12:25am On Jan 19
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GrimValor(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19
Kaycee7:
What other anime are you watching this season?
I downloaded quite a handful of them, basically anything whose storyline was even a bit remotely interesting to see which ones I will be following. I have only had the chance to see 4 of them and will be following those 4 weekly as it air's, will try to see the rest this weekend to see which one's will stick...

1. Solo Levelling - ( This one doesn't need any introductions ).

2. The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic - ( There could be potential in this one with a couple of slight humor here and there).

3. Bucchigiri - ( This one surprised me and is basically a work of art. The animation looks amazing with smooth poppy color's everywhere, I mean Mappa did a fine job on this one. It's a delinquent high school show with a supernatural twist that involves spirits/souls of dead ancient fighters/warrior's ).

4. Meiji Gekken: 1874 - ( Was craving something set during the Edo period or thereabouts after finishing Blue Eye Samurai and just first episode in, a lot of brothel/gambling room plotting and assassination attempts mixed in with Samurai's with very unique abilities ).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IOXOI: 6:29pm On Jan 19
who know where I can download Farzi Indian series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:14pm On Jan 19
SiFu °°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19
GrimValor:
I downloaded quite a handful of them, basically anything whose storyline was even a bit remotely interesting to see which ones I will be following. I have only had the chance to see 4 of them and will be following those 4 weekly as it air's, will try to see the rest this weekend to see which one's will stick...

2. The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic - ( There could be potential in this one with a couple of slight humor here and there).

3. Bucchigiri - ( This one surprised me and is basically a work of art. The animation looks amazing with smooth poppy color's everywhere, I mean Mappa did fine job on this one. It's a delinquent high school show with a supernatural twist that involves spirits/souls of dead ancient fighters/warrior's ).

4. Meiji Gekken: 1874 - ( Was craving something set during the Edo period or thereabouts after finishing Blue Eye Samurai and just first episode in, a lot of brothel/gambling room plotting and assassination attempts mixed in with Samurai's with very unique abilities ).
Had Bucchigiri on my radar before I realized how busy I'd be this year and had to sideline it.

So far I'm locked in on Solo Leveling and Dungeon Meshi, as well as a couple of sequels and continuing shows from last season. Trying to see if I can make out some time for Chained Soldier.

I did check out Metallic Rouge because of Studio Bones and they also had a dark skin girl. grin
The pilot sets up a world where androids are being discriminated against by humans. On Mars, the lead character, an android, has to eliminate some androids that are hostile to the government with the help of her human partner.
I'm still on the fence with this one. Wasn't completely sold on the pilot.

I'll be checking out The Witch and the Beast this weekend. If I'm sold on that, then I may have to drop Metallic Rouge.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:20am On Jan 20
GrimValor:

3. Bucchigiri - ( This one surprised me and is basically a work of art. The animation looks amazing with smooth poppy color's everywhere, I mean Mappa did a fine job on this one. It's a delinquent high school show with a supernatural twist that involves spirits/souls of dead ancient fighters/warrior's ).

Sweet.
Smells like something I'd be interested in.
Edo Japan is so intoxicating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread