Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518070 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 7:26am On Feb 18
nani667:
Episode 7
I stopped at episode 4. I'll wait till the season 1 finish before I continue...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:27am On Feb 18
Imagine make HBO and A24 plan recipe. Add in spices like Robert Downey Junior and Sandra Oh, with an expert chef like Park Chan Wook directing the cooking. Omo, na ultimate culinary perfection person dey expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3HSTmG5Lhc?si=SmaQUVOs4MY4BI2K
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18
[b][/b]Ninja kamui Episode 1 .. 9/10

Peak anime cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18
Currently Rewatching this masterpiece along with watching House of Ninjas

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18
hOW THE HELL IS NO ONE HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS??
One Day - 12/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18
abduleez1:
Wetin Disney dey cook??
Techy Lagos, Nigeria and no Jújú? 👀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5efZKWIrU?si=iW62K4Rk-5DhlWnW

This would blow in naija. Forget. It looks good too.

Love the instrumentals

I laughed in the face of danger ....lion King.

The last scene of the chameleon charging up reminds me of httyd.

All in all I'll see this one. Epic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOOBBDbwJa4?si=p_FuDl1sfjsXzupq

Stumbled on this scene

Young aquaman / Jack reacher lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18
Baddestguyp:
Currently Rewatching this masterpiece along with watching House of Ninjas

I didn't like this. Tried but gave up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18
armadeo:

I didn't like this. Tried but gave up.

Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Hmm...why?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18
Jin Woo chop beating so brutal, him health enter critical

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18
She asks weird questions 💀💀

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18
TOKYO VICE

JAKE DON FALL IN LOVE WITH TOZAWA BABE AND TOZAWA IS BACK grin WAHALA FOR JAKE IF HE FIND OUT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18
Illusioneffect:
hOW THE HELL IS NO ONE HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS??
One Day - 12/10
l

° Brodaman, This movie just dey torture innocent babe, why and why make her go through all these trauma just to give us a traumatic conflict Abi na crises. Better still I don't understand the resolution.
I don't pray any lady meets such type of man. °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18
House of Ninjas (2024)......8.5/10

Synopsis:
"Years after retiring from their formidable ninja lives, a dysfunctional family must return to shadowy missions to counteract a string of looming threats."

Binged the entire show in a single day...
Thoroughly enjoyed this...

It seems I'm the first person to watch this on this thread...so I won't go into in-depth review or avoid spoiling

Anyway, it basically follows a family of shinobi...
After losing their oldest son six (6) years ago during a mission in a fight with a rival clan, the head of the family attempts to make the rest of his family live like a normal family to avoid another loss...

The show mostly tackles the family balancing their family life with their shinobi life and it's rules...
It focuses on the convenience and inconvenience of the do's and do not's of a shinobi lifestyle...
A life bound by rules...

The part of the show that didn't work as much for me was the music tbh...I don't think Western music fits the Japanese show

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18
Does anybody have any japanese show to recommend?

I feel like watching more japanese shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:19am On Feb 19
Baddestguyp:
House of Ninjas (2024)......8.5/10

Synopsis:
"Years after retiring from their formidable ninja lives, a dysfunctional family must return to shadowy missions to counteract a string of looming threats."

Binged the entire show in a single day...
Thoroughly enjoyed this...

It seems I'm the first person to watch this on this thread...so I won't go into in-depth review or avoid spoiling

Anyway, it basically follows a family of shinobi...
After losing their oldest son six (6) years ago during a mission in a fight with a rival clan, the head of the family attempts to make the rest of his family live like a normal family to avoid another loss...

The show mostly tackles the family balancing their family life with their shinobi life and it's rules...
It focuses on the convenience and inconvenience of the do's and do not's of a shinobi lifestyle...
A life bound by rules...

The part of the show that didn't work as much for me was the music tbh...I don't think Western music fits the Japanese show

The choice of musicals were off totally.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 12:32am On Feb 19
Jarchi:
l

° Brodaman, This movie just dey torture innocent babe, why and why make her go through all these trauma just to give us a traumatic conflict Abi na crises. Better still I don't understand the resolution.
I don't pray any lady meets such type of man. °
***Jarchi***

brooooooooooo frr!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:16am On Feb 19
Baddestguyp:

Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Hmm...why?

Honestly I just lost interest. The plot didn't hold my attention also maybe how It looked.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 4:33am On Feb 19
Baddestguyp:
Does anybody have any japanese show to recommend?

I feel like watching more japanese shows

Japan doesn't have any good shows like that.. Just anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:08am On Feb 19
armadeo:

Honestly I just lost interest. The plot didn't hold my attention also maybe how It looked.

I think you should have given it time...

The plot looks simple at first but gets extremely complex when more is revealed...

For example, you'd start suspecting from episode 1 that those robots called Evas aren't actually robots...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:09am On Feb 19
WHITELIGHTER:

The choice of musicals were off totally.

Western directors always see the need to include Western music...

And Western music that has lyrics is terrible for shows in most cases
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dvkot(m): 8:50am On Feb 19
Ted (series) is the worst series someone should Never watch they tried to make it like family guy but the woke version.
They just destroyed Ted (the movie) for me 😭
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 10:50am On Feb 19
dvkot:
Ted (series) is the worst series someone should Never watch they tried to make it like family guy but the woke version.
They just destroyed Ted (the movie) for me 😭
when I was just about to download Ted the series.. 🥲
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dvkot(m): 10:53am On Feb 19
Queenslander:
don't do it.. it's just woke version of family guy.
A lesbian girl trying to shove political correctness down our throats... just imagine family guy being woke, that's exactly what it is

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:30am On Feb 19
dvkot:
don't do it.. it's just woke version of family guy.
A lesbian girl trying to shove political correctness down our throats... just imagine family guy being woke, that's exactly what it is
She will definitely download it now grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dvkot(m): 11:33am On Feb 19
iamoyindamola:

She will definitely download it now grin grin grin
Is she a lesbian ni? embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ghettochild(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19
A Shop For Killers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abba190: 6:26pm On Feb 19
ghettochild:
A Shop For Killers
is it good? i hv download episode one, but i hvnt watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ghettochild(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19
abba190:
is it good? i hv download episode one, but i hvnt watch
very nice..
just patiently watch ep 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abba190: 9:42pm On Feb 19
ghettochild:

very nice..
just patiently watch ep 1
tnx i will do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 9:55pm On Feb 19
Queenslander:
Download it. As long as you enjoyed the movie for the r-rated jokes and profanity, you will enjoy the series too regardless of the character he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBTxFactor: 10:33pm On Feb 19
Better Call Saul... Damn! smiley How person just dey watch this now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.