Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,767 members, 7,837,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3551601 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 7:14pm On May 11
Bongadu:

The wire

Twin peaks

True detective

Thanks alot.
I appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:43pm On May 11
So Apple TV cancelled Constellation that explored the concept of multiple realities with people switching realities and started Dark Matter with the same storyline?

No lele, I have seen Dark Matter, the first 2episodes, just like Constellation, I will be there till the end. This is a 'genre' I like and enjoy watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:58pm On May 11
Illusioneffect:

I still think there are a lot of great shows coming out this year tho. The problem tho apart from the strike is most of the award magnet shows are done and dusted. But series like Abbott Elementary, House of the Dragon, The Bear, the Sympathiser, the Boys, Cobra Kai, Hacks, Shogun, Eric, Ripley are likely the main award series this year. Baby Reindeer is a limited series so it doesn't have a lot of competition

Yeah. Top shows are still coming aplenty later this year but not in time for this year's Emmys qualification. Truly said, the strike seriously delayed many projects and shows like Succession has ended. The Crown another juggernaut is bowing out this season too with a less well received finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:48pm On May 11
oyaskii:
Those heist have another meaning? Cuz none of the show you mentioned here can be construed as a heist show.
😂😂😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:54pm On May 11
Illusioneffect:

What are the popular shows that'll be in contention

HOTD, The Sympathizer, The Penguin, possibly DUNE: Sisterhood (Benegeserit prequel show), Hacks, The Boys, The Bear, Interview With The Vampire, etc for 2025.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:57pm On May 11
Achilles100:
So Apple TV cancelled Constellation that explored the concept of multiple realities with people switching realities and started Dark Matter with the same storyline?

No lele, I have seen Dark Matter, the first 2episodes, just like Constellation, I will be there till the end. This is a 'genre' I like and enjoy watching.

Wanted to mention it here earlier.... Surprised Apple cancelled it. So even Apple TV with bottomless pockets dey cancel show. grin
Guess it didn't hit with the audience. And Apple TV+ already got a large and expanding lineup of Sci-Fi shows. Probably the streamer/network with the largest collection of recent and ongoing sci-fi projects.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:03pm On May 11
Top animation series Blood of Zeus season 2 is out fellas. 😎

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:54am On May 12
Illusioneffect:
Out of every series coming out this year, the one I can't wait to see is Bridgerton and I can't believe that's actually true, am I gay or something wtf!😭😪

Nah Shonda Rimes is goated when it come to drama and capturing the attention of her viewers. She has been doing it since greys anatomy, HTGAWM, Scandal and the likes. She sabi work ngl!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hummel94: 1:07pm On May 12
Where can I download desperate-housewives plsss...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:44pm On May 12
House of ninja .. I was expecting the series to be a hit .. but it's been dull so far ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:13pm On May 12
Silentgroper:
House of ninja .. I was expecting the series to be a hit .. but it's been dull so far ..

I didn't go pass episode 3 before I delete the trash
Too many flashbacks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 3:46pm On May 12
Someone should please recommend heist series for me.
I want to pull a heist, and need to see many smart heist series grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:19pm On May 12
iamoyindamola:

I didn't go pass episode 3 before I delete the trash
Too many flashbacks
I've three episodes but I've seen two .. I can't go past the second one .. The series from its trailer looked promising but omoh, the movie na borefest oo .. worst part is, I couldn't grab the storyline of the show..

Now that you mentioned it, let me just delete the damn thing, seeing ep3 would be a waste of time..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 6:03pm On May 12
: lipsrsealed undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:30pm On May 12
Silentgroper:
I've three episodes but I've seen two .. I can't go past the second one .. The series from its trailer looked promising but omoh, the movie na borefest oo .. worst part is, I couldn't grab the storyline of the show..

Now that you mentioned it, let me just delete the damn thing, seeing ep3 would be a waste of time..

House of Ninjas was a pretty good series...

It's just not for you...
You wanted a lot of action, but that's not what the show offered...as simple as that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:52pm On May 12
🎥 The Mountain Between Us (2017) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 7:06pm On May 12
Baddestguyp:

House of Ninjas was a pretty good series...

It's just not for you...
You wanted a lot of action, but that's not what the show offered...as simple as that
nope ... I'm an in-depth movie watcher .. I don't see a movie because it's action packed or not .. I wouldn't enjoy the likes is Shogun, suit and better call saul because i always eamtvti see action in a movie ..

But this, it just fails to carry me along ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 8:23pm On May 12
Achilles100:

I feel they cancelled it because they lack the direction to go
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:21pm On May 12
I think THE BEAR is one of those "just there" series, but the world just decides to collectively overrate it. Or maybe na me no watch am well sha.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:54pm On May 12
Chibudollar:
I think THE BEAR is one of those "just there" series, but the world just decides to collectively overrate it. Or maybe na me no watch am well sha.
It's totally the former, Just imagine, such a basic series, the whole world, the whole world o, both critics and fans, just decided to collectively hype such a bottom barrel show...🌚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 10:07pm On May 12
Silentgroper:

Lol it wasn't that bad. I actually enjoyed it. The way una dey go about am dey make dey wonder if na same show we watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 10:17pm On May 12
Juzec:
Lol it wasn't that bad. I actually enjoyed it. The way una dey go about am dey make dey wonder if na same show we watch

Na the Japanese Netflix show I dey watch oo . I no know which one you watch..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 11:39pm On May 12
Silentgroper:

Na the Japanese Netflix show I dey watch oo . I no know which one you watch..
Na same show my guy. No be bore fest to me sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblemm: 11:46pm On May 12
Was just thinking about this show the other day,man we have been eating good this year 😭.

More to come , whatever you do make sure you try to live long.

So many good shows this year .

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:41am On May 13
When I said Ninja Kamui was just fights without substance... people here were attacking me...

Now the show is getting cooked all over Reddit and Twitter for being "one of the worst falloffs of any anime".

There's a reason I checked out of the show after 3 episodes...

Yet someone was telling me the plot was good...
A show that Demon Slayer has better plot than...imagine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 7:54am On May 13
Juzec:
Na same show my guy. No be bore fest to me sha
different strokes for different folks, I guess..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 8:46am On May 13
Chibudollar:
That show weak me too. All the buzz are coming from the second season, but one would have to survive the boring first season to get to the second; I couldn't survive it, so I just abandoned the whole thing entirely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bongadu: 10:13am On May 13
Mother 9/10

This shit made me porking cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:35am On May 13
Been rewatching the season one all through last week whenever I can via flash on my TV... The second season can do with a lot of improvement.
Ballzproblemm:
Was just thinking about this show the other day,man we have been eating good this year 😭.

More to come , whatever you do make sure you try to live long.

So many good shows this year .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 11:41am On May 13
Cobra Kai is actually insanely good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:49am On May 13
Baddestguyp:
When I said Ninja Kamui was just fights without substance... people here were attacking me...

Now the show is getting cooked all over Reddit and Twitter for being "one of the worst falloffs of any anime".

There's a reason I checked out of the show after 3 episodes...

Yet someone was telling me the plot was good...
A show that Demon Slayer has better plot than...imagine

I really enjoyed the fights in the first 2 or 3 episodes, as they introduced machines and they became a main stay, omo I disembark o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:53am On May 13
Chibudollar:

I like The Bear, I dey regularly dey download Chef shows/cooking shows to watch. But the British counterpart, Boiling Point, I couldn't see past 2 or 3episodes. It just didn't sit with me.

Everybody get wetin dem just enjoy to see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), Laycoln(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.