Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3553674 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
philfearon:

Na Quantico make Madrid win us this night?
I needed something to lash out on. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
bykebyke:

I needed something to lash out on. grin grin
E pain me!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Banshee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2016
philfearon:

E pain me!
E no pain you the way e take pain me...Thank God say today na Sunday...Nobody go see my face. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Myosotis:

Please which site do you download the movie?
http://watchseries.ag/serie/The_Haves_and_the_Have_Nots
use the vodlocker or vidbull link to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 03, 2016
Alfred234:

http://watchseries.ag/serie/The_Haves_and_the_Have_Nots

use the vodlocker or vidbull link to download

Thank you very much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2016
bykebyke:

E no pain you the way e take pain me...Thank God say today na Sunday...Nobody go see my face. grin grin
so you no dey go church ba?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2016
Bratking:

so you no dey go church ba?
No.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samsard(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Watched DCs Legends of Tomorrow, yesterday. I see some of the characters in The Flash were from there. also, i went back to agents of shield and truth is am finding it pretty boring, although its been just one episode. Seems like someone throttled my school WiFi download speed, grin else i'd have updated myself on Game of Thrones which i abandoned in its first season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Longluk: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Can someone pls tell me the site where I could download Grey's Anatomy that is subtitled Thanks in advance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
darkenedrebel

Where you dey? Man its like I'm starting to agree with you on lucifer o.

About to watch episode 10, if I still feel this way after it, then I'm done. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2016
2 Broke Girls.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Goodbye lucifer.

Another one bites the dust.

Hello nashville season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Hotdiamond:
I enjoy comedy

Master of none
Big bang theory
Baby daddy
Blackish
Silicon Valley
Jane the virgin

I need more grin
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
donjazet:

Wow
I like humour
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2016
koice:

Uh, you tagged me wrong there, buddy. I don't hate DD at all. I loved Season one, in fact, I was one of the few people that hyped the show when it debuted last year... the only show I properly hyped more was JJ. I "resent" the 2nd installment only cuz it didn't lived up to the high standards of the 1st season.

I just finished watching DD season 2, and I have to say I agree with you. The most annoying thing is the boring fights, I mean they should have made it more bloody like the first season or borrow a leaf from "into the badlands". Also that Matt Murdock is so annoying, what is he trying to prove that he is a saint or what? When supposedly trained assassins come at you with one purpose in mind all he says is "I don't want to kill anyone" nonsense! They should inject life into this show or else all I see is a slippery slope From henceforth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frei(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Empire, Power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Joered63:

I just finished watching DD season 2, and I have to say I agree with you. The most annoying thing is the boring fights, I mean they should have made it more bloody like the first season or borrow a leaf from "into the badlands". Also that Matt Murdock is so annoying, what is he trying to prove that he is a saint or what? When supposedly trained assassins come at you with one purpose in mind all he says is "I don't want to kill anyone" nonsense! They should inject life into this show or else all I see is a slippery slope From henceforth

Oh, don't get me started on the sub-par fight scenes. Routine & unremarkable didn't quite qualify it, it's... worse. But first, let's talk about the gaping holes left by huge plotholes.

First season, Matt was creatively presented as a blind vigilante/Attorney that utilizes it's tremendous power of perception to navigate and take on the bad guys. But that's the surface, cuz underneath it all, life's a struggle for Matt. His moral compass was blurry to say the least, as a result he struggled to find an identity - no thanks to Stick and harsh past, but a priest helped him come to terms with his morality. Bottom line, the First season Matt Murdock was appealing, sympathetic, humane, smart, and most of all, a modafukin ass-kicker.

The fight scenes were up close and personal, gritty, bloody, and unpredictable. The corollaries: A blind vigilante that pushes himself to the limit in order to usurp his adversaries, and because of his certain limitations, sometimes, gets his ass handed to him as well. All this made for a somewhat realistic and addictive visual eye candy.

Then, fast-foward to Second season. Matt Murdock is now a fully-fledged vigilante fondly called "Devil Of Hell's Kitchen" by the media. He kicks ass now more than ever, even to to the extent of silently disappearing criminals as was shown at the intro. How about that, huh? grin Somehow, he had graduated from a remarkable but completely human vigilante to a version that's seemingly supernatural! Okay oh. A version that can even take on 5 highly trained black ninjas at a time and leave with nary a cut or scratch. How come?? This was the same guy that couldn't take down Fisk & other Season one adversaries as efficiently without taking a bruising in one form or another, right? So, when did he become so good? A huge plothole right there.

On technical POV, jijitsu and Aikido - DD's forms of martial arts - can never triumph over an advanced form of Ninjitsu. This was very evident in Matt & Nobu's first ever face-off in the first installment, as he (Matt) got his ass handed to him on all fronts and was indeed very fortuitous in his eventual prevalence. Season 2 though, Matt continually kicked Nobu's ass, and even killed him on 2 occasions. Something apparently doesn't add up. Another huge Plothole.

I'll be stopping here for now, cuz if I'm to treat every issues I find with this present season, I may never stop. Have a good day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Frei:
bro heard about it from a friend but though he was hyping it... might give it a try
You have to. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2016
koice:

I did once but nobody took an interest.
Well, I did...though not via your post....But I did grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frei(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
dljbd1:
You have to. cheesy
yea will. heard about power?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Frei:
yea will. heard about power?
Yeah....but doesn't sound interesting to me.
How is it?
Drama, sci-fi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tholley(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin
Which show is this?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
when is power premiering ,koice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
chidoo4luv:
when is power premiering ,koice

Sorry pal, not a fan... I don't have a clue. My earlier list detailed shows that I follow & those I may follow in the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Dexter08(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.