Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3553659 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
The Shadow Line

Really good. Full of intrigue, twists, in fact, everything a conspiracy thriller should be.

Star studded too... Ejiofor Chiwetel, Chris Eccleston & Stephen Rea were all major characters.

Looking forward to The Honourable Woman, but first, I gotta delve through the season finale of the brilliant The Shadow Line.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheBossLadyK(f): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2016
The blacklist and Vikings latest season and latest episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2016
freecocoa:
darkenedrebel

Where you dey? Man its like I'm starting to agree with you on lucifer o

About to watch episode 10, if I still feel this way after it, then I'm done. grin

Hullo, my Agnostic-Atheist friend grin
My face is fettered in thralldom by that I-thought-I-told-you-so expression right now.
When you draw a parallel between shows like Da Vinci demons and with those bearing corny appellations like Püssifer, all you'd see is a universe of difference.
Part of the raison d'êvre behind my terming it applesauce asides from the paucity of creativity is the state-of-the-āss acting that buoyed it...ohhh and that Lücifer's grin was a major pet peeve as I've spouted earlier...Those that still train their eyes to such wackness are sorely hoodwinked by relativity.

In between, Laurel fücking Lance is dead!! shocked shocked
Two seasons ago, I would have quavered in joy without an umbrage of doubt at the prospect of her demise - but now, all her death educed was a far cry from joy...I had to viscerally reprimand myself that the office of manhood forbids weeping cos my eyes were almost smarting in tears aft she was pronounced dead cheesy...no thanks to the morose background music underpinning the Zeitgeist...
The Lazarus pit has been expunged, so unless a deus ex machina would be panned out by the scriptwriters, there is no hope of her return.... Oya, Oliver Queen - come and steep the Black Canary in the River Osun that has been inundated with patent Oshogbo witchcraft....if I hear say she no resurrect...grin

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 55emem55: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2016
i don't just watch movies, i look out for great fashion styles that i can use to look good. And guess what? This heels was worn by one of my favorite actresses. i found it at www.dressmeoutlet.com *dancing*

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Guys I need your opinions on the TV series Revenge. Is it worth it?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
it's worth it bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolexy007(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Empire... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stevebent(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
one of the best TV series I've seen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
you go like am at first but you'll be bored at the way the show just dey use style-style prolong the thing.

I stopped watching after the 2nd season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you go like am at first but you'll be bored at the way the show just dey use style-style prolong the thing.

You tried..I stopped watching after season 1. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by christopheru(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
who's has or is currently watching BLINDSPOT TV SERIES? How many episodes does yours have pls? Nigerian guys are making it complicated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
SIRcumalot:

kai!! You don kill my morale sad

Make I jeje find another series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
christopheru:
who's has or is currently watching BLINDSPOT TV SERIES? How many episodes does yours have pls? Nigerian guys are making it complicated

Episode 16 was aired on Monday although I stopped at episode 14, the series tire me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
kai!! You don kill my morale sad

Make I jeje find another series
na just my opinion, still give it a try since the show Don end so you fit marathon the whole thing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
The Honourable Woman

So much like Homeland except it's more intelligent & relevant. Mehn... I really love slow burners.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
parrotibaba:

It started with so much promise, then the writers got lazy in the middle of the second season, or mayhaps they ran out of ideas, who knows?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2016
koice:
The Honourable Woman

So much like Homeland except it's more intelligent & relevant. Mehn... I really love slow burners.
That was a good show, who can you trust? Nobody. Chei! The show was good. Plus, Maggie Gyllenhaal's British accent was perfection.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 1:50am On Apr 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
Its worth it. Although the 4th season was largely unnessary and drawn out,i still enjoyed the Conrad/Victoria tension. Rating 7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Archer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KingRex1(m): 2:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Hotdiamond:
I enjoy comedy

Master of none
Big bang theory
Baby daddy
Blackish
Silicon Valley
Jane the virgin

I need more grin
Also into comedy series

Jane the virgin.. Just had to stop wasnt feeling it

Blackish.. Am actually sad i'm almost done with it.

Mordern family stopped at season 6

Did you watch how i met ur mother? Gat complete 1 - 9 seasons on my pc.. No time to finish it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Also into comedy series

Jane the virgin.. Just had to stop wasnt feeling it

Blackish.. Am actually sad i'm almost done with it.

Mordern family stopped at season 6

Did you watch how i met ur mother? Gat complete 1 - 9 seasons on my pc.. No time to finish it

Cool. Watched how I met your mother till season three. Got tired of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Hotdiamond:

Cool. Watched how I met your mother till season three. Got tired of it.
You got tired of How I Met Your Mother? angry angry

Is that even possible?? angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by christopheru(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2016
QUANTICO. Is the movie very interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2016
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2016
christopheru:
QUANTICO. Is the movie very interesting?
It's a series,and no,it's not interesting..It's a total waste if time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by christopheru(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
someone should pls tell me the latest interesting action or adventure tv series i can watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2016
The Originals...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
The Originals...
I thought Season3 ended when Klaus & that girl left? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.