Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3585554 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (2837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2017
Singapore1:
StrafordSTONES what i meant is that we have different ways of relating to movies ... some think too much and some don't think at all ..most movies with high rating on IMDB are there because they are the first of its kind , its like the nowadays movies are using the template of the previous ones but with better graphics, beautiful actors and actress and good video quality, that is why sometimes i stick to the old series. so the reason why you are not feeling breaking bad is because you have probably watched something related to it , since those series are the first of their kind they tend to have more viewer than the new one movies like KYLEXY, 24, LOST , PRISON BREAK etc .. thats the reason why only few are feeling the new 24 and prison break ..because more series have come out after those series ..series with similar stories but with better graphics .. there was nothing like 1080p or 4k in those years ..

our house boy ( kingsilly ) will tell me he cant watch movie that is less than 720p , i guessed that is part of his prerequisite for watching movie , but i can go with any resolution ( ofcourse not 144p or 3gp ) so far i can see the graphics and hear the audio .. its the dialogu and the story line i am interested in

i am a fan of politics,spy,crime, action-comedy series .. i am not a fan of medical, documentary,horror( walking dead excluded ), true life stories bla bla bla .. so if you are not a fan of politics, it will be very hard for me to recommend certain series to you and you will bad mouth it every opportunity you get .. so taste matters ..

another one is perspective .. i can relate with some series why i cant with some .. that's 13 reason why doesnt worth my time , i'd rather watch avatar ( the last airbender ) than to watch season 2 of 13 reason why if it ever come out .. you cant force me to like it ..
if you have been involved in one argument or the other concerning a certain series with your friends, you will understand why some people can relate to certain series, coos they will tell you everything, i mean verbal argument
( no mind me if kill english )
also i am not really a fan of pure drama too cos no drama can be as interesting as the way i live my life
cool once in a life time write up grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2017
Vorpal:

Oh you watch Rick and Morty too. That's some classic cartoon cheesy

seriously dat show is messed up, wasn't expecting that much profanity wen i started.
now am totally hooked on it. Rick is just a bastard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2017
Dalek:

seriously dat show is messed up, wasn't expecting that much profanity wen i started.
now am totally hooked on it. Rick is just a bastard

Lool....Then you need to watch Boondocks then. It's on a whole new level. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
American gods....

hit the nail on the head.....

Wednesday is a bastard....lol....

8/10...........

pvssy swallowed somebody....... chai...
Naso d thing dey happen for Real life na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
Vorpal:

Lool....Then you need to watch Boondocks then. It's on a whole new level. grin

oh Boondocks, miss that show, so sad dey cancelled it. but i have South Park and family guy to continue the profanity.
tbh i was expecting rick and Morty to be kids friendly, I actually didn't wikipedia it, so i didn't know the premise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2017
how can so find a foreigner with one eye. hahahahhahaha.

prison break is the best abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2017
Silicon valleyS4grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

Lol...the most dangerous weapon after nuclear weapon....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol...the most dangerous weapon after nuclear weapon....
The thing don swallow many great men...
From king Solomon to Bill Clinton to the man in za other room
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

Lol....badly

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

Dah film surprise me ooo. grin
Swallowing a full grown man grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamwizzle(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
foladj:

Assign Ehn...ow possible is it...wen d mans legs were @ the goddess back...nyways its a movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....badly

Mai broda, dont you also want 2 die a great man cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 4:32pm On May 03, 2017
iamwizzle:

Assign Ehn...ow possible is it...wen d mans legs were @ the goddess back...nyways its a movie

I think he was shrinking
foladj:

cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 03, 2017
I wonder what man was like before He created woman tho

And why did the angel stop man from swallowing the apple if that's true.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

The funny thing is most of these men got to be more known in history than the ones who obeyed to the end except for Jesus(even though he wasn't conceived naturally).

But only David was saved in the end. And he was the only one to send a man to die for pussy.

I see this series is achieving it's aim.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 4:45pm On May 03, 2017
Vorpal:

The funny thing is most of these men got to be more known in history than the ones who obeyed to the end except for Jesus(even though he wasn't conceived naturally).

But only David was saved in the end. And he was the only one to send a man to die for pussy.

I see this series is achieving it's aim.

The controversy​ that surrounded them made them hot topics for generations...Sêx sells cheesy

If this series flops, I'd sob a little cus i gat high hopes for them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

The controversy​ that surrounded them made them hot topics for generations...Sêx sells cheesy

If this series flops, I'd sob a little cua i gat high hopes for them

It wrenches my heart whenever I read this or see it plays out. sad

I just wish there was a potion that would make men immune to the trappings of pussy no matter how deceptive or alluring.

Some men hold up though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 4:54pm On May 03, 2017
Vorpal:

It wrenches my heart whenever I read this or see it plays out. sad

I just wish there was a potion that would make men immune to the trappings of pussy no matter how deceptive or alluring.

Some men hold up though.
Well our third leg seems to have its own conscious mind that seems to be corrupt by default, only few men have been able to tame it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamwizzle(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

I think he was shrinking

cheesy

Dayummm...epic

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
Apparently OITNB has been released early? shocked Naijababe come oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2017
lepasharon:
Apparently OITNB has been released early? shocked Naijababe come oooo
Hackers at work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

Mai broda, dont you also want 2 die a great man cheesy

Great man na understatement...

N greatest man raised to power infinity.... ..

Infinite V......kukuma kill me grin grin grin shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

Well our third leg seems to have its own conscious mind that seems to be corrupt by default, only few men have been able to tame it.

Walahi.....to control the John Thomas is like WWinfinite....

Tz truly a being of tz own...wif a mind of tz own......

When hormones rage....any human is at their mercy.....

I hail those few men...a go soon enter dem league grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 7:47pm On May 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Great man na understatement...

N greatest man raised to power infinity.... ..

Infinite V......kukuma kill me grin grin grin shocked
Raised to infinity shocked
You're probably bilquis next victim niyen

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geekybabe(f): 8:38pm On May 03, 2017
America gods. One episode and i am so hooked. Infact i was hooked within the first 20 mins..

This has got to be good.

Izombie. I loved it. Till i started having scary dreams. Abeg make i stop for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin.....my man!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

Raised to infinity shocked
You're probably bilquis next victim niyen

Lol.... Yoruba go talk say Biliki. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2017
phantom:

Einstein?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 8:54pm On May 03, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol.... Yoruba go talk say Biliki. grin
Dem ilu-oke people would say bilikisu
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
snezBaba:

Dem ilu-oke people would say bilikisu

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamwizzle(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2017
phantom:

Wich series?

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (2837) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.