Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549421 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
Norman4real:
Who has watched this show. It just premiered this week and its epic.
For Real ? cheesy grin grin grin
Welcome 2 the Thread !
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2017
Pernell Harris is my kind of guy. cheesy

A man of value is a man of influence.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 4:43pm On May 05, 2017
Just watched the last episode of Into the Badlands lipsrsealed
This is d kinda thing dat makes me which some series have only one Season angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 4:51pm On May 05, 2017
Elevated... Best song from the show since "you are so beautiful"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
Just Binged 11.22.63

I never knew how i missed it when it came out last year

Highly recommended for Sci-fi Addicts/time travel "freaks" cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
Eli Pope!!! Baddest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2017
Billions season2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 8:13pm On May 05, 2017
snezBaba:
Just watched the last episode of Into the Badlands lipsrsealed
This is d kinda thing dat makes me which some series have only one Season angry
some people dey enjoy am now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2017
My weekend will be less productive

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2017
Meel:
some people dey enjoy am now
enjoy Wetin...d film Dan end,y bring baron back in d first place?
so he can hold Sunny's wife Nd son hostage or to kill his son
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2017
The Handmaid's Tale

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
Hand of God

"The man was a cold blooded killer, they gave him a drug that got him sitting like a pussy cat". cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2017
BoboYekini:
The Handmaid's Tale

I just saw d trailer on YouTube and it has a good rating on IMDb,I think I'm going to download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykelmeezy: 11:19pm On May 05, 2017
EmmGee:
Please who knows where i can download season 3 of black ish.

High mp4 format.
Cc bykebyke

http://toxicwap.com/new/1/7830/Season-3/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mcfriend9(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2017
Hi everyone,

I know many people will cherish the idea of inspecting a car they want to buy without leaving their home or office.

There is a new classified website for buying and selling cars called Kwilist that have come to solve this problem.

HOW?

Kwilist allows sellers to sell their cars by posting a video of the car. Its so easy to sell your car on Kwilist and all you need is to create a free account with your phone number and a password. Just record a video of the car and post it. No commission. No extra charges.

WATCHING VIDEOS WILL CONSUME MY DATA

They know! And they have introduced a new algorithm to the website that allows for ultra-compression of the video without losing considerable quality. If a seller uploads 100mb video for example, you will watch it with less than 1.65mb.

Practically, any video on kwilist can be watched in less than 3.5mb.

Visit www.kwilist.com today to start inspecting our large archive of cars at home or office. I know you will find a good deal.

NOTICE: It is still relatively new!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanthing: 4:06am On May 06, 2017
Inasmuch as I agree with your post, but I just want to believe you're exaggerating. It's a good series, just slightly above mediocre.

iamnlia:

For me, 13 reasons why is special cos it just highlights the difficulties and stuff that teens and young adults go through at the hands of their peers like verbal abuse, physical abuse, rape, defamation, slander and other stuff related to peer pressure.

Of course Hannah Baker was dramatic but everybody has different strokes and the series doesn't glorify suicide,I think it just help you see what you may be putting another person through unknowingly.

And that series is the best this year..........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanthing: 4:11am On May 06, 2017
Hannah bullying Tyler or supporting Tyler's slander? I can't even easily fit Tyler's slander as bully. He was an arsehole and they didn't like him just because of his character. Hannah not agreeing to go on a date with Tyler didn't promote his dislike in the school.

I think the bullies in the series had to pay for everything. At least, Bryce, Justin, Jessica, etc did.
koice:

Highlight wetin? We already know that the real world is a tough place and sometimes people get bullied. We know that sometimes people come from different backgrounds and it can lead to problems and challenges. But check this out... we also know that some people, no matter what we try to do, are going to take their own lives. It’s sad and it’s brutal, yes, but it’s the TRUTH. That's life, deal with it.

Y'know, for a show that claims to be anti-bullying, it sure as hell encouraged bullying. Wondering what I'm on about? Check this out... why would Hannah (Someone who killed herself in part for been bullied) encourage everyone to bully Tyler in return? For someone that killed herself because of bullying, it's super crappy that Hannah should knowingly send Tyler down a similar path, methinks. I mean what kind of message were they trying to send here? Perhaps that bullying is okay as long as a dead girl tells you to do it? Uh-huh.

I understand that the show tried to portray "the real things" teens face on day to day basis but let's face it, at the end of it all, it's all about Hannah. Hannah Hannah Hannah... and comically so.

Bottom line, the show is an abject insult to people with REAL problems like mental issues that lead to them taking their own lives.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanthing: 4:14am On May 06, 2017
ALL I HAVE BEEN SAYING. Hannah had all the love and care from her parents, but we saw how unconcerned Justin's family was. No care, attention or anything. The fact they didn't have to find that as a factor of suicidal attempt is quite ridiculous.
Vorpal:
Koice.

You just too make sense. However, I hold exception to Justin's case in that series. He in my own view had real life serious issues that goes far deeper than what was portrayed. In the end, he had to hit the streets and things turn real ugly in the streets.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2017
Freciprocal:
Just Binged 11.22.63

I never knew how i missed it when it came out last year

Highly recommended for Sci-fi Addicts/time travel "freaks" cool
Lolz...welcome bro.
Na so I shout then people no answer. I just left them and finished the series alone.
Guess others now would try it out...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2017
lepasharon:

Hmmm...you could watch The Fall- english version of dexter
also watch Humans- science fiction

Thanks dear, would check them out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2017
Alfred234:
grin fred u watch sense8 too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Norman4real(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2017
Alfred234:
I watched season 1 of Sense 8 and it was just a stupid show driven by homosexual agendas. Ill never watch that bullshit again.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2017
How have I not watched Rick and Morty before now?

That show is killing it!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2017
Elparaiso:
How have I not watched Rick and Morty before now?

That show is killing it!

You came late grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2017
thenny312:
grin fred u watch sense8 too
Yes o... i love it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theflash98: 4:43pm On May 06, 2017
Freciprocal:
Elevated... Best song from the show since "you are so beautiful"
Yea..d dude was on beast mode...this should easily enter my top 5 songs from the show..it's better than drip drop
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2017
Norman4real:
I watched season 1 of Sense 8 and it was just a stupid show driven by homosexual agendas. Ill never watch that bullshit again.
Lol any movie/series with gay characters you people will start shouting "homosexual agendas" Well the s*x scenes were too much i agree but you clearly didn't get what the series was about

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2017
Vorpal:

You came late grin

I swear to God, it's my new distraction o. Really funny.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2017
didn't know sense8 was back, weekends gon be freaking lit grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2017
Alfred234:
bruh u wah data dyu use?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykelmeezy: 6:33pm On May 06, 2017
Cleanthing:
ALL I HAVE BEEN SAYING. Hannah had all the love and care from her parents, but we saw how unconcerned Justin's family was. No care, attention or anything. The fact they didn't have to find that as a factor of suicidal attempt is quite ridiculous.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2017
bufness:
bruh u wah data dyu use?
It's actually my office WI-FI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.