Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549222 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by androsurf: 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
lepasharon:

power?

I've watched power. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 9:01pm On May 04, 2017
The handmaid's tale s1e4

Elizabeth Moss is a wonderful actress. Think I have a crush on her already cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
You just gotta love this guy!
I watched that episode last night. The intrigues keep getting deeper.
It's sad that there are only 2 episodes left for this season. I wonder how Maggie Q (Agent Wells) would escape from a ship at sea.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
UjSizzle:
The handmaid's tale s1e4

Elizabeth Moss is a wonderful actress. Think I have a crush on her already cheesy

This any good? Saw it a few days ago and I waka pass, genre? .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 04, 2017
CFCman:

It's sad that there are only 2 episodes left for this season. I wonder how Maggie Q (Agent Wells) would escape from a ship at sea.
Enough with the spoilers nau sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
CFCman:

Maybe she'll contact our brothers in Edo grin
BTW who notices how humble President Tom is- He even thanked the guy that opened the door for him @ the airport.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
BTW who notices how humble President Tom is- He even thanked the guy that opened the door for him @ the airport.

He isn't a career politician. Just a regular guy who had a date with fate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
His humility is unreal, even for a US president. He still has to run for office someday, so why not show that you aren't a king? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2017
naijababe:

He isn't a career politician. Just a regular guy who had a date with fate.

CFCman:

His humility is unreal, even for a US president. He still has to run for office someday, so why not show that you aren't a king? grin

True!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2017
naijababe:

Yee I watched the whole season, started quite slow and the climax felt rushed to me. Given that it was a man that wrote the book this was supposedly based on though, I am quite impressed.
No pop ups sweetheart as I pay 2.99 Canadian dollars to get an ad free streaming
Mobilevids.org

They are yet to post S5 E5 of Wentworth, lawd knows what's taking them so long
Definitely you're not in Nigeria. Because Nigerian telcos sell data bundles at ridiculous prices... Yet their still capped.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
Definitely you're not in Nigeria. Because Nigerian telcos sell data bundles at ridiculous prices... Yet their still capped.

Data plenty die for my side o. I have 16G on my phone and unlimited service on my broadband at home. I don't even watch TV anymore so much so some b1tches at the TV licence office have been threatening me with a fine since like forever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2017
naijababe:

Data plenty die for my side o. I have 16G on my phone and unlimited service on my broadband at home. I don't even watch TV anymore so much so some b1tches at the TV licence office have been threatening me with a fine since like forever.
wow! how much do you pay for data over there?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
naijababe:

It's been two years I set my eyes on TV cheesy

I wonder why people still pay for cable subscriptions, feels like complete waste of money. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:41pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
You just gotta love this guy!

my heart was pounding and racing faster at that scene, I was like I don't wanna see another assassination attempt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 10:47pm On May 04, 2017
naijababe:

This any good? Saw it a few days ago and I waka pass, genre? .
I love it!

Everyone calls it speculative fiction.
I just love everything about it. Great cast. Good dialogue especially the internal monologue. Awesome music. Ans the director did a really good job of pulling us in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2017
UjSizzle:

I love it!

Everyone calls it speculative fiction.
I just love everything about it. Great cast. Good dialogue especially the internal monologue. Awesome music. Ans the director did a really good job of pulling us in.
Uju, how're you and how's your blog doing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 11:15pm On May 04, 2017
androsurf:

I've watched power. Thanks

atlanta?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
wow! how much do you pay for data over there?

About £60 per month in total. Nothing left to pay for TV licence or cable. I can't shout ejo.

Lepasharon, you checked out the site yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 12:22am On May 05, 2017
naijababe:

About £60 per month in total. Nothing left to pay for TV licence or cable. I can't shout ejo.

Lepasharon, you checked out the site yet?

mobilevids?...I checked the site but theres no shows there

anyway but im watching on watchseries.to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:32am On May 05, 2017
daamazing:

True!
The show mirrors standard American government practice. A cabinet member and two or four members of Congress are whisked off to undisclosed locations to ensure that the govt continues to run in the event of an attack that wipes out most of the government.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by androsurf: 2:53am On May 05, 2017
lepasharon:

atlanta?

Will check this out. Thanks

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2017
The way this thread flies eh...it's scary. The number of pages increase exponentially mehn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2017
lepasharon:

mobilevids?...I checked the site but theres no shows there

anyway but im watching on watchseries.to
Bush geh.. E dey dia fa... I think you have to register first though

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:36am On May 05, 2017
Please who knows where i can download season 3 of black ish.

High mp4 format.
Cc bykebyke
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On May 05, 2017
EmmGee:
Please who knows where i can download season 3 of black ish.

High mp4 format.
Cc bykebyke
Today Tv Series dot Com

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kenesh(f): 10:00am On May 05, 2017
Pls where can I download haves and haves not season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2017
Axerod is in trouble grin. Who is watching "the son"? Awesome tv show..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 12:02pm On May 05, 2017
bykebyke:

Today Tv Series dot Com
Thanks. The website is perfect
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 05, 2017
Hand of God S2

This series is dope... cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Norman4real(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2017
Who has watched this show. It just premiered this week and its epic.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 1:12pm On May 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Uju, how're you and how's your blog doing?
I'm fine, thank you smiley

The blog's okay, and I'm working on something else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2017
UjSizzle:

I'm fine, thank you smiley

The blog's okay, and I'm working on something else.
Good to Know...Hope you'll let us into your latest venture smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist