Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512028 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:16pm On May 20, 2017
naijababe:

grin grin grin..... I know what you are doing and I am not falling for it.
You already did. We want our "voices" heard. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:53pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal:

Peaky blinders?

If so please do not forget to screenshot the Alfie Solomon's part, it cracked me up big time! cheesy
Yeah. I downloaded an episode a long time ago, but was put off by the ancient setting. grin
I'll download the rest soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
someone please tell me about bates motel before I start downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mikool007(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
vantage001:
who has watched '' the americans''. Is it worth downoading?
It has a rating of 8.3 on IMDB, but still i need better reassurance i will not be wasting time and data.
you'll love it trust me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 20, 2017
cedaraustine:

Missed you shaa, not admitting level cheesy

I would watch out for Shondaland, but I know she creates strong black heroines, bar Grey.

In order to do so, there has to be a deflection from the mainstream, yeah?

So do strong black heroines have to be mutually exclusive to strong, confident men? The woman is annoying me jare. And it is not just black women, it is women in general. Even in Grey's, all the surgical heads are women except plastics. It is only in Shonda's world that Mellie and Olivia can put the past behind them and become a tag team. Like seriously, women are that evolved? And don't even get me started on what they did to Eli Pope, imagine o, command became a sissy and wants to do a runner, just like that? And of course Olivia is going to head B613.. .. The woman is nuts fa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
wadup peoplewadup peoplewadup people
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
have missed dis thread[b]have missed dis thread[/b]have missed dis thread
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2017
I need recommendations, got catch up to doI need recommendations, got catch up to doI need recommendations, got catch up to do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 1:03am On May 21, 2017
junnyjake:

Hehehe, fine. I won't think anything, I'd keep what I know to myself.

It might not be a bad idea if you keep vigil you know. cheesy
Keeping what you know to yourself isn't a great idea... (I might be the one in your dreams with a cane)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 3:03am On May 21, 2017
Seriously not digging this Prison Break comeback and they said it would only run for 9 episodes. We're almost there yet no wow moment. Only T-bag carried his well known aura from past seasons. Michael seems unsure most of the time, his contigencies, weak. Lincoln is well, still Lincoln with an unabated dumbness. Everything is just... undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On May 21, 2017
naijababe:

So do strong black heroines have to be mutually exclusive to strong, confident men? The woman is annoying me jare. And it is not just black women, it is women in general. Even in Grey's, all the surgical heads are women except plastics. It is only in Shonda's world that Mellie and Olivia can put the past behind them and become a tag team. Like seriously, women are that evolved? And don't even get me started on what they did to Eli Pope, imagine o, command became a sissy and wants to do a runner, just like that? And of course Olivia is going to head B613.. .. The woman is nuts fa

So all you want is strong confident men? wink

See me I have plenty issues with these series guys
1. The usual...you see one very bad boss cower easily just because enemies have his family. If you are bad, I expect some things na. Like to hell with everything, and all that.. (BTW, not taking of Power oh...that one wanted to eat his cake and have it).

2. When you want to kill someone...the next line is "Pls I have kids." so effing what....I'd spare you for your kids' sake? Or they ask: "Do you have kids?" If want to kill....just do so abeg cool

3. Their overly sense of emotions....always appealing, everything mushy mushy.....is that how life is in the real world? Kindly educate me

Plenty issues jarey.....I just watch and manage them.

BTW, I like that Designated Survivor series but they are tuning the tempo down with time....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59am On May 21, 2017
WoundedSoul:
Seriously not digging this Prison Break comeback and they said it would only run for 9 episodes. We're almost there yet no wow moment. Only T-bag carried his well known aura from past seasons. Michael seems unsure most of the time, his contigencies, weak. Lincoln is well, still Lincoln with an unabated dumbness. Everything is just... undecided undecided

I just stopped and deleted everything after spending time to download them. I failed to connect despite the emotional bond from the past.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On May 21, 2017
cedaraustine:

So all you want is strong confident men? wink

See me I have plenty issues with these series guys
1. The usual...you see one very bad boss cower easily just because enemies have his family. If you are bad, I expect some things na. Like to hell with everything, and all that.. (BTW, not taking of Power oh...that one wanted to eat his cake and have it).

2. When you want to kill someone...the next line is "Pls I have kids." so effing what....I'd spare you for your kids' sake? Or they ask: "Do you have kids?" If want to kill....just do so abeg cool

3. Their overly sense of emotions....always appealing, everything mushy mushy.....is that how life is in the real world? Kindly educate me

Plenty issues jarey.....I just watch and manage them.

BTW, I like that Designated Survivor series but they are tuning the tempo down with time....

I want normal human beings, not extreme feminists and effeminate men. Seems that is only way Shonda sees people.

Basically, you want all your bosses to be Keyzer Soze, the baddest of the bad? Now that you mention it, I think I am going to watch The Usual Suspects again today wink

C'mon now, family is everything, even for crime overlords, The godfather couldn't help himself and neither could Tony Soprano and those are original bad guys; the worst take down was actually in Power, remember how easily Ghost and Tom took down Mulan, that was laughable sef.

It has to be mushy mushy, nobody wants die like that now, unless of course you an ISIS member. Recall where Saddam was found, even Osama tried to use his wife as human shield. So much for martyrdom and those are real life bad guys grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:17am On May 21, 2017
Watching Black Mirror Season 3.
Episode 4 (San junipero) is my favorite episode so far.
Although I don't really like the idea of "digital heaven", cos after physical death you are entering a world that lacks any sense.
You can do what you want and live without any concerns, but in the long term that's just gonna get boring.
Real life is valuable just because it's short. There's no value to life that will never end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10am On May 21, 2017
naijababe:

I want normal human beings, not extreme feminists and effeminate men. Seems that is only way Shonda sees people.

Basically, you want all your bosses to be Keyzer Soze, the baddest of the bad? Now that you mention it, I think I am going to watch The Usual Suspects again today wink

C'mon now, family is everything, even for crime overlords, The godfather couldn't help himself and neither could Tony Soprano and those are original bad guys; the worst take down was actually in Power, remember how easily Ghost and Tom took down Mulan, that was laughable sef.

It has to be mushy mushy, nobody wants die like that now, unless of course you an ISIS member. Recall where Saddam was found, even Osama tried to use his wife as human shield. So much for martyrdom and those are real life bad guys grin

See why I missed you?

Designated Survivor?? You like? Analyze pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 21, 2017
naijababe:

How do you think Power would play out this term?
Ghost would have to fight off his arrest. There is evidence to tie him down. That FBI boss might be outed now but there should be a bigger agenda. You think Ghost and 50 cent would have that epic rematch now? I can't wait!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2017
cedaraustine:

How do you think Power would play out this term?
Ghost would have to fight off his arrest. There is evidence to tie him down. That FBI boss might be outed now but there should be a bigger agenda. You think Ghost and 50 cent would have that epic rematch now? I can't wait!

Just finished power this morning.........

I think James St.Patrick is going to walk.

The only evidence is the fingerprint pulled from the window which I am sure Proctor will take care of and he has a strong alibi for the night of Greg's murder.

They can't even prove he's ghost cos all the people that may snitch are dead.

2 months to go!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2017
naijababe:

Milan never expected that move from Ghost and Tommy. He already knew he was finished from the club.

But the takedown was easy sha, lobos woulda gotten them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 21, 2017
iamnlia:

Milan never expected that move from Ghost and Tommy. He already knew he was finished from the club.

But the takedown was easy sha, lobos woulda gotten them.

The writers effed up on Milan take down jare, seems to me they were in a hurry to tie that up since the epic battle will supposedly be between Kenaan and Ghost, I was a little disappointed sha.

Lobos that is supposed to be his boy couldn't have been that easy plus it seemed like Milan just relaxed and assumed Ghost and Tommy would just roll over. That's just sloppy.
Next season, I expect a battle not between Ghost and Kenaan but Tasha and Kenaan, that babe is a badass and I believe 'kidnapping' Tariq would be the worst thing that thug ever did. Angela is going down too, the girl is just an idiot, I expected her to be more calculating, the girl is always thinking with her vjay. Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
cedaraustine:

See why I missed you?

Designated Survivor?? You like? Analyze pls

DS for some reason has slowed down, in fact the season finale left me thinking 'Is that it?'
Season 1 held so much promise, after the reveal about Lozano being alive, it was as if they didn't know what to do next to keep the suspense going. Season 3 is probably going to be all about Lloyd auctioning state secrets and taunting Kirkman while at it, we shall see.... I still hold out some hope and it is definitely worth watching. Plus, I think Atwood is alive, his death not being shown to us must mean something. How did he get that tape to 'what her name again?'?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AjanleKoko: 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
naijababe:

DS for some reason has slowed down, in fact the season finale left me thinking 'Is that it?'
Season 1 held so much promise, after the reveal about Lozano being alive, it was as if they didn't know what to do next to keep the suspense going. Season 3 is probably going to be all about Lloyd auctioning state secrets and taunting Kirkman while at it, we shall see.... I still hold out some hope and it is definitely worth watching. Plus, I think Atwood is alive, his death not being shown to us must mean something. How did he get that tape to 'what her name again?'?

He sent the email just before he was shot.
The dude is dead o jare.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
AjanleKoko:

He sent the email just before he was shot.
The dude is dead o jare.

You didn't even let my conspiracy theory get into gear before you just killed my theory grin. Lozano shot him inside that bush o just after he was discovered staking out Lloyd's. How could he have sent it before he was shot? If he truly has been shot and we don't see him in S3 I owe you a beer wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
Hello guys, please who remembers the season and episode this happened? I want to re-watch it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 21, 2017
'You 4cked the wrong lunatic' - Joan Ferguson, Wentworth S4 E3.
That scene gets me all the time, they don't make psychos like that woman all the time grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
naijababe:

You didn't even let my conspiracy theory get into gear before you just killed my theory grin. Lozano shot him inside that bush o just after he was discovered staking out Lloyd's. How could he have sent it before he was shot? If he truly has been shot and we don't see him in S3 I owe you a beer wink

Lozano shot him after he sent the files , he immediately sent the files​ when he heard disturbance around him before checking it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2017
JulietteO:

Keeping what you know to yourself isn't a great idea... (I might be the one in your dreams with a cane)

Hehe, that's if you'd have the license to appear in my dreams to begin with.

And upon securing one which I can assure you would be very unlikely, you'd lose the use of that cane. cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
iamnlia:

Just finished power this morning.........

I think James St.Patrick is going to walk.

The only evidence is the fingerprint pulled from the window which I am sure Proctor will take care of and he has a strong alibi for the night of Greg's murder.

They can't even prove he's ghost cos all the people that may snitch are dead.

2 months to go!

Finished power since last year and it's been a long wait for me. I thought they said we should expect a new season August, September this year?

James is surely gonna walk, he has a brilliant lawyer. Proctor would surely find a way around it.

I think Ghost's brain would return to factory settings, now he'd realize family means everything, I'm not sure he'd see need for Angela's pussy moving forward.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
Kurupt01:

Lozano shot him after he sent the files , he immediately sent the files​ when he heard disturbance around him before checking it out

He was shot in the chest, a former assistant FBI director,? Make we see wetin go happen for S3 first.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2017
junnyjake:

Finished power since last year and it's been a long wait for me. I thought they said we should expect a new season August, September this year?

James is surely gonna walk, he has a brilliant lawyer. Proctor would surely find a way around it.

I think Ghost's brain would return to factory settings, now he'd realize family means everything, I'm not sure he'd see need for Angela's pussy moving forward.

Ghost smashing Angela got me annoyed since season 1 and the girl just jumped to conclusions and arrested him based on those fingerprints.

Something tells me Angela is gonna get iced this season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2017
junnyjake:

Ghost smashing Angela got me annoyed since season 1 and the girl just jumped to conclusions and arrested him based on those fingerprints.

Something tells me Angela is gonna get iced this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.