Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548131 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
UjSizzle:
Nah, not there yet.
But dammit! That babe wanted it cheesy
Lol..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2017
Vikings not on the same level with GOT.

I have only seen season 1 of Vikings,
doesn't make much sense to me.

Will try and finish the whole seasons, maybe

You can compare Vikings to the last kingdom, not GOT

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:25am On May 23, 2017
EmmGee:

I started the mick but realised it wasn't safe for kids like me. Lol
grin grin but why?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harbayor(m): 12:35am On May 23, 2017
13 reason why
the best tv series i will watch in 2017... .......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temmy59: 12:39am On May 23, 2017
Please anybody, where can I download Spartacus god of arena.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:48am On May 23, 2017
seems it got bigger...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 3:47am On May 23, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

grin grin but why?
Hahah. Na true o.

I'm a good boy. And i remember my parents locking any channel that shows that kinda shows.
I never even watch game of thrones sef wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 3:48am On May 23, 2017
gift01:
we agree the budget for one is higher but then Vikings is livelier. John Snow for all his fight scene cant get near Ragnar Lothbrok- not even the swaggerlicious Floki
Floki the joker. That guy sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2017
Waiting for season finale of designated Survivor......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:56am On May 23, 2017
American Gods.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 7:03am On May 23, 2017
Pls which of the last kingdom..?
skitkid2:
Vikings not on the same level with GOT.

I have only seen season 1 of Vikings,
doesn't make much sense to me.

Will try and finish the whole seasons, maybe

You can compare Vikings to the last kingdom, not GOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:00am On May 23, 2017
Lucifer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 8:17am On May 23, 2017
viickerz:

Lol..
You know the guy playing Capheus was replaced. The resemblance is there though, but it's Toby Onwumere now and no longer Amy.
The face confused me until I went online to confirm I wasn't seeing double grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38am On May 23, 2017
UjSizzle:

You know the guy playing Capheus was replaced. The resemblance is there though, but it's Toby Onwumere now and no longer Amy.
The face confused me until I went online to confirm I wasn't seeing double grin

lol yeah, the new capheus is Nigerian..

I guess the old capheus left because of those sex scenes.. especially the one where all of them had 'shared intimacy' lol . let me just put it like that ,

I don't want to say they bleeped..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:51am On May 23, 2017
Black-ish is now so so boring, I swear this is my final season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Vorpal:
"Love always leaves you at a disadvantage"

"When you are done, I will complete my task and deliver you unto darkness"

"Death is not a debate, how many do you think has come before you, all with promises and threats, offers of glory, gold, love. Who are you to misguide me from my duty. You are but a man not even one I should remember. You will go into the darkness and I will forget having met you"
-Anubis.

yea,good quote...I especially loved the dialogue between Laura and Audrey in that bathroom..."zombie LovePeddler" grin
I think the directors did a good job in this episode trying to show a different perspective of Laura..

another irony is that Laura told shadow that she believed when you die,you rot..kinda funny that as she came back to life,he decaying arm was rotting..she was half right after all..
I think this has been the best episode so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Harbayor:
13 reason why
the best tv series i will watch in 2017... .......

that TV series is somehow hare, that Anna baker girl is very foolish, she expects everybody to help her , without really opening up to them,

I mean, everybody is busy living their lives , we all have our problems and issues, we can't be thinking about other peoples problems, and heck, she did not open up to anybody !!!

she just wanted people to assume her problems and like walk up to her and console her..

I really pity her parents though they loved her

I don't pity Anna Baker at all ... I just pity the people she dragged along in her misery !!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On May 23, 2017
dubylhover:

yea,good quote...I especially loved the dialogue between Laura and Audrey in that bathroom..."zombie LovePeddler" grin
I think the directors did a good job in this episode trying to show a different perspective of Laura..

another irony is that Laura told shadow that she believed when you die,you rot..kinda funny that as she came back to life,he decaying arm was rotting..she was half right after all..
I think this has been the best episode so far

I believe Laura felt, there was no life after death which was why she said after you die, you rot. Everyone rots after death or at least expected to according to law of nature.

Her story was illuminating, however, shadow appears to be some kind of sun god or moon god?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 9:56am On May 23, 2017
Biko, someone should pls explain this American gods to me cause I'm not understanding at all especially that gay scene. What actually happened btw those two?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On May 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Biko, someone should pls explain this American gods to me cause I'm not understanding at all especially that gay scene. What actually happened btw those two?

Dalek oya your services are required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:

As you know, the series is about the competition between the old gods and the new. The new gods such as media and the old gods like Czernobog, Mr. Wednesday, Anubis, Bilquis (to a lesser extent sha), The three sisters, The Jinn.

The old gods are struggling due to diminished worship.If you watched the first Viking scene of episode 1,they depicted how the old gods were revered e.g: Those Viking men killing themselves and slashing their eyes just to please Odin. The slave boat scene in episode 2 also showed that when the guy called out to Anansi.

In the olden days the gods were very much revered and feared unlike the present where every thing is run by the media, so the old gods are actually trying to remain relevant.

Czernobog- Slavic god of evil, he tried to remain relevant by getting a job where he killed cows with one strike of the hammer but soon modern technology brought a means to kill cows more neatly and effectively which drove him into desolation. That's why he offered to kill shape with the hammer if he won the game of checkers.

Mr.Wednesday- Odin, previously revered and worshipped in fear but now irrelevant.
I think he's recruiting old gods for a comeback against the new.

Anubis- in the series he is also not well known, this was depicted by both the scenes by the old woman and Laura. The old woman knew from the start that he was Anubis while Laura knew not. I think Anubis stays relevant by running a funeral home for embalming corpses. I like the guy sha.

The Jinn- The Jinn is a creature which has links to demons and is known to be impervious to any king of attack e.g: Biological weapons, witchcraft and so on.
This jinn in the present world isn't worshipped and he has to make a living by being a cab driver. He then meets a Moslem who has life issues and the bonded and smashed each other grin . I think the jinn transferred the stuff to the Moslem cos he came out with flaming eyes in the morning.

Bilquis- Previously worshipped and adored, Bilquis now has to entice men and women alike in order to get worship.

This is just my opinion though.
The series is lit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 11:01am On May 23, 2017
iamnlia:

As you know, the series is about the competition between the old gods and the new. The new gods such as media and the old gods like Czernobog, Mr. Wednesday, Anubis, Bilquis (to a lesser extent sha), The three sisters, The Jinn.

The old gods are struggling due to diminished worship.If you watched the first Viking scene of episode 1,they depicted how the old gods were revered e.g: Those Viking men killing themselves and slashing their eyes just to please Odin. The slave boat scene in episode 2 also showed that when the guy called out to Anansi.

In the olden days the gods were very much revered and feared unlike the present where every thing is run by the media, so the old gods are actually trying to remain relevant.

Czernobog- Slavic god of evil, he tried to remain relevant by getting a job where he killed cows with one strike of the hammer but soon modern technology brought a means to kill cows more neatly and effectively which drove him into desolation. That's why he offered to kill shape with the hammer if he won the game of checkers.

Mr.Wednesday- Odin, previously revered and worshipped in fear but now irrelevant.
I think he's recruiting old gods for a comeback against the new.

Anubis- in the series he is also not well known, this was depicted by both the scenes by the old woman and Laura. The old woman knew from the start that he was Anubis while Laura knew not. I think Anubis stays relevant by running a funeral home for embalming corpses. I like the guy sha.

The Jinn- The Jinn is a creature which has links to demons and is known to be impervious to any king of attack e.g: Biological weapons, witchcraft and so on.
This jinn in the present world isn't worshipped and he has to make a living by being a cab driver. He then meets a Moslem who has life issues and the bonded and smashed each other grin . I think the jinn transferred the stuff to the Moslem cos he came out with flaming eyes in the morning.

Bilquis- Previously worshipped and adored, Bilquis now has to entice men and women alike in order to get worship.

This is just my opinion though.
The series is lit.
Wow! This is very helpful! Thank you bros! I appreciate your quick response & explanation .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Pls which of the last kingdom..?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 12:54pm On May 23, 2017
junnyjake:

Hehe, that's if you'd have the license to appear in my dreams to begin with.

And upon securing one which I can assure you would be very unlikely, you'd lose the use of that cane. cheesy grin tongue tongue
Nah, I don't think I need a license. Lose the use of the cane? Very unlikely (Nor try me)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HyDef(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
cao:
American Gods.

Me too! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harizonal123(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2017
naijababe:

It'd be too easy if he walked. Angela is in the 5hits grin
Why did you decide to abandon the ship in the middle of the sea. Pls we need u back@ FTA
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2017
JulietteO:

Nah, I don't think I need a license. Lose the use of the cane? Very unlikely (Nor try me)

I don try you now.

Oya, do wetin you fit do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
Vorpal:

I believe Laura felt, there was no life after death which was why she said after you die, you rot. Everyone rots after death or at least expected to according to law of nature.

Her story was illuminating, however, shadow appears to be some kind of sun god or moon god?

I saw one spoiler video on YouTube on who shadow might b,

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2017
junnyjake:

I don try you now.

Oya, do wetin you fit do.
Haha. Nothing sha (but I still have my cane and I can still put it to good use)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Salimmuhammad(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2017
Orange is the new black 18 more days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temmy59: 10:08pm On May 23, 2017
Hello, can anybody help me with where I can download Spartacus god of arena

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: JAccksnow(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.