Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549129 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
Another tin I love abt vikings is that there is no nude scenes BT only sex scenes sha .....game of thrones can use dat their nude scenes to confuse human being esp wen wat they are discussing doesn't mk sense ...na so u ho just see one servant she goat carry her bare breasts de waka ....all eyes on dat one forgetting say wetin d useless kings de discuss no mk sense.... Lolx....I like the two movies sha......

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
naijababe:

As an agent, Angela is a doofus she is acting like a scorned woman jare. I just think Tasha is going to step up and she will be Kenaan's worst nightmare. Plus, they better write a damn good script to out that mole Matt abi what's his name again?
I would actually like to see Ghost serve time, it will be poetic justice, I know if he goes down he will take that silly toto for brains Angela with her.

Tbh, my feelings toward Angela are complicated, i liked her at first, even after she started sleeping with Ghost. It was the way she just gave in to Ghost breaking up with her just really annoyed me. Person wey find something wey wan die with am, wetin make the person wey lose am do?

Holly, I was happy to see capped, hated her from day one.

With the US' stance on drugs, does the DEA have units that work with movies like this (as they shape public opinion)? So the end is favourable to the fight against drugs?

By the way, don't forget Angie and Jamie were lovers as youngsters but lost touch until that night at the club.

Again, free Angie! I still like her a bit embarassed

Yeah, Kenaan and Tasha should clash, with the woman winning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
American gods....

Finally brought us up to speed....

On laura Moon's case alone gan....

Wednesday is still a mystery
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Into the badlands season finale left me disappointed
Either the writers think we are fools or something else
Sunny hasn't learnt that he should make sure quinn is dead and stays dead

How many seconds will it take him to cut his head off or stab him in the heart

He then will have all the time in the world to be with his wife and son

They should just say they want to kill veil's character off.....
But that plot was rubbish

And i still prefer tilda and the widows fight better than sunny and quinn rematch
Overall season 2 have been a flop compared to season 1

Another ish is that all of a sudden the coward and easily scared bajee turned killer.... Killing colts and regents..
Like seriously! grin grin
They should have just ended it in season 1
Although, some good martial art stuff

I sense waldo and tilda reunion joined by sunny and mk... They will become unstoppable
The widow lost it in the end
I will miss quinn though
And the show needs a new strong enemy/villain or a group that will make it challenging
With the abbot group almost gone.... Quinn dead.... Ryder dead and almost all the barons.... They sure do need a fresh challenge
I will guess arkam will bring that challenge... This on bajee don cross over

Na today??

Into the badlands has lost its way since
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Na today??

when I stopped following you dey hype am, saying e make sense... You see ya lifegrin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
daamazing:
when I stopped following you dey hype am, saying e make sense... You see ya lifegrin

Lol....rotflmfao.....omo....it was sweet at first na.....

cheesy grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....rotflmfao.....omo....it was sweet at first na.....

cheesy grin grin
lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Amanhasnoname: 5:53pm On May 22, 2017
Watching America gods episode 3 like..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 7:49pm On May 22, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Another tin I love abt vikings is that there is no nude scenes BT only sex scenes sha .....game of thrones can use dat their nude scenes to confuse human being esp wen wat they are discussing doesn't mk sense ...na so u ho just see one servant she goat carry her bare breasts de waka ....all eyes on dat one forgetting say wetin d useless kings de discuss no mk sense.... Lolx....I like the two movies sha......

Bro,
Enough of this vikings and game of thrones comparison
We get it, you prefer vikings
As much as you do have rights to your opinion
Stop shoving it in our as$
Vikings is really good
It's more like a poor man's game of thrones
But it is incomparable
And most people know that
GOT is well diversified.... It's seven kingdoms.... With so many characters, twists, turns, and always the element of surprise
Don't even get me started
I love vikings too
But it just doesn't compare to GOT
So keep to your opinion while at it...
Just don't try to enforce it on us
Well, on a lighter note, vikings directors/scriptwriters do know how to stage a fight than GOT's.....
Hope you happy now

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Na today??

Was really disappointed
Season 1 left us we so much to desire... So many questions... So much to look forward too
Season 2 wasn't just it
It had it's moments though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
Dalek:

s02 e19
Thanks Boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 22, 2017
"Love always leaves you at a disadvantage"

"When you are done, I will complete my task and deliver you unto darkness"

"Death is not a debate, how many do you think has come before you, all with promises and threats, offers of glory, gold, love. Who are you to misguide me from my duty. You are but a man not even one I should remember. You will go into the darkness and I will forget having met you"
-Anubis.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
Sense8 s2e2

I'm going craaaaay! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 8:32pm On May 22, 2017
I am not shoving it in anyones a*s , I prefer vikings ,Yea.....nd Vikings isn't a poot man game of thrones ....I also love game of thrones ...... Game of thrones nd Vikings can b compared in soooooooooooooo many ways ....there are many reasons y vikings is better dan game of thrones nd vise versa .
Stegomiah:

Bro,
Enough of this vikings and game of thrones comparison
We get it, you prefer vikings
As much as you do have rights to your opinion
Stop shoving it in our as$
Vikings is really good
It's more like a poor man's game of thrones
But it is incomparable
And most people know that
GOT is well diversified.... It's seven kingdoms.... With so many characters, twists, turns, and always the element of surprise
Don't even get me started
I love vikings too
But it just doesn't compare to GOT
So keep to your opinion while at it...
Just don't try to enforce it on us
Well, on a lighter note, vikings directors/scriptwriters do know how to stage a fight than GOT's.....
Hope you happy now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
With Game of Thrones… well, you can see there’s more money in the production, there are more characters, more storylines and it’s more “complex” if you describe it like that, because I seriously don’t know and can’t see where this tvshow is going.

I don’t know how Viking is gonna end either, but there’s a feeling of reality and love for the characters when I watch it. I care about the characters, and Game of Thrones unfortunetely has never achieved that in me, and I’ve been watching the show for 6 years now. I practically watch it for duty and because once in a while something exciting happens. The agreement about it being awesome is more publicity than anything lse for me tho. I feel like expectations about this show are greater than the show itself. But Viking is an exciting thing after another. And the main character is complex, and charismatic, and even tho you know he’s not the best of all human beings and he has done pretty bleeped up stuff, you still manage to support him, weirdly.just like ragnar .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
Rapahel1116:
With Game of Thrones… well, you can see there’s more money in the production, there are more characters, more storylines and it’s more “complex” if you describe it like that, because I seriously don’t know and can’t see where this tvshow is going.

I don’t know how Viking is gonna end either, but there’s a feeling of reality and love for the characters when I watch it. I care about the characters, and Game of Thrones unfortunetely has never achieved that in me, and I’ve been watching the show for 6 years now. I practically watch it for duty and because once in a while something exciting happens. The agreement about it being awesome is more publicity than anything lse for me tho. I feel like expectations about this show are greater than the show itself. But Viking is an exciting thing after another. And the main character is complex, and charismatic, and even tho you know he’s not the best of all human beings and he has done pretty bleeped up stuff, you still manage to support him, weirdly.just like ragnar .
what is this one saying??

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
This scene really got me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really nice getting to see Mr Ibis (the writer of the "coming to America tag"wink and jacquel this early and their Cat god Bast.
Wonder if Shadow get to meet them also.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
UjSizzle:
Sense8 s2e2

I'm going craaaaay! cheesy

u are watching it too? I have not watched it yet, I want to buy another phone before downloading it too ..

I read it in reddit that Wolfgang and kala finally........ made out Lol.. u watched that part yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
Rapahel1116:

there are only 2 types of people in this world, people who watch and Love GOT and others.

who vikings epp

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 22, 2017
some people sha how can u compare Vikings and Game of thrones

Got is Miles ahead of vikings, Kilometers def

the only edge vikings has over Got is that Viking has more action .

the budget for Got can produce 20 vikings ..

Character wise
location wise
storytelling wise

Can you compare Ragnar to John snow?

and the sex part , got does not even really show sex scenes again, starting from season 4 I guess ..

you people should not ever say Vikings is Better than Got , never!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gift01: 9:13pm On May 22, 2017
Good to see people who are thinking my way. Game of Thrones is way way overrated while Vikings is way way underrated. The storyline for GOT makes for its boring complexity but Vikings is direct and livelier. Their fight scene can make you laugh at times- with their cutlass, hoe and dagger but thats the fun we get in it. When is season 5 coming out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
12 Monkeys season 3. don't know why i love time travel shows.

Continuum
Doctor Who
Lost (to some extent)
The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Terra Nova
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gift01: 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
viickerz:

Character wise
location wise
storytelling wise

and the sex part , got does not even really show sex scenes again, starting from season 4 I guess ..

we agree the budget for one is higher but then Vikings is livelier. John Snow for all his fight scene cant get near Ragnar Lothbrok- not even the swaggerlicious Floki
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
Dats wat am saying....GOT budget is way way higher dan Vikings, game of thrones has so many characters ,u evn forget some of dem a times,game of thrones has many settings ......BT Vikings is more livelier .....more action ....their actors has more live in dem...u de compare dem for fight now?ragnar go handle 4rob starks no b evn Jon.....I tink if vikings was on HBO it would HV been more rated ......BT how many peeps knows of history channel?vikings has a smaller setting......The staging of the two is also radically different. Vikings has many "Braveheart-like" scenes with mass fighting, while GoT has more individual gore. GoT has more gratuitous sex and uses more of a Hollywood style look (i.e. beautiful actors/actresses...even the ones who are supposed to be ugly aren'.am comparing the two of dem cos I love both ......I just want to b convinced dat one is better dan d other .
viickerz:

Character wise
location wise
storytelling wise

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by singapore01: 9:54pm On May 22, 2017
What is rapahel116 saying for God's sake

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

Was really disappointed
Season 1 left us we so much to desire... So many questions... So much to look forward too
Season 2 wasn't just it
It had it's moments though

Lack of storyline.... That's the problem... And less introduction of new characters.......

Season 1 was Jonathan
Season 2 is Buhari....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
Dalek:
This scene really got me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really nice getting to see Mr Ibis (the writer of the "coming to America tag"wink and jacquel this early and their Cat god Bast.
Wonder if Shadow get to meet them also.

I don't know why you no go allow us enjoy our suspense. Google dey if we need infos. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:09pm On May 22, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Why THE MICK no wan upload Episode 18? sad angry angry

Is there anyone here Who can please answer to that...

I don dey wait since na grin
I started the mick but realised it wasn't safe for kids like me. Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:12pm On May 22, 2017
Rapahel1116:
I am not shoving it in anyones a*s , I prefer vikings ,Yea.....nd Vikings isn't a poot man game of thrones ....I also love game of thrones ...... Game of thrones nd Vikings can b compared in soooooooooooooo many ways ....there are many reasons y vikings is better dan game of thrones nd vise versa .

Alright, your opinion still though
I'll pass
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:17pm On May 22, 2017
24 legacy. shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
Lolx....u no go.understand till u look behind d page...lolx
singapore01:
What is rapahel116 saying for God's sake
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 10:45pm On May 22, 2017
viickerz:

u are watching it too? I have not watched it yet, I want to buy another phone before downloading it too ..

I read it in reddit that Wolfgang and kala finally........ made out Lol.. u watched that part yet?
Nah, not there yet.

But dammit! That babe wanted it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: lekhane(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.