Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549157 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
trendphemmy:

thanks. Vikings is one of the worse movies I have ever seen. I was just sleeping. dey were talking too much , I am up to date on into the badlands. walking dead- I tried to force myself to like the movie. I just couldn't.

Smile..... me I love vikings o

¤How to get away with murder (about law)
¤better call saul
¤The mick (comedy)
¤six (boko haram)
¤shooter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Will I understand the series "originals " even if I have not seen Vampire Diaries?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
trendphemmy:

thanks. Vikings is one of the worse movies I have ever seen. I was just sleeping. dey were talking too much , I am up to date on into the badlands. walking dead- I tried to force myself to like the movie. I just couldn't.
people who watch movies cos of the fighting scenes, shouldn't watch movies...

smh

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Freciprocal:

It is a classic and hard to find, but believe me, no detective series beats it

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1466074/

I never thought Nigerians would seat and watch this !!!

Guy u sabi TV shows jor !!!!
I watched this when I was younger, my dad ordered for the full collection.

Have you seen foyles war or midsomer murders?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Will I understand the series "originals " even if I have not seen Vampire Diaries?

Yes ooo,up till now I haven't watched vampire diaries, and I will not watch it cos one vampire/witch in originals can wipe out everyone on d vampire diaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm watching Queen of the south and Breaking bad Although they've got the same theme,the acting and plot is mind blowing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
trendphemmy:

Try The Last kingdom
Or
Black mirror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trendphemmy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Oboy which kind film u con like ....if u no.like walking dead,vikings,banshee?which kind action film u con like abeg.

prison break,
into the Badlands
legend of tomorrow
merlin
the event
originals

I like things associated with terrorism
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trendphemmy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
introvertme:

Try The Last kingdom

Na almost d same with Vikings now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
trendphemmy:

Na almost d same with Vikings now.

Black mirror,crisis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trendphemmy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yhemit:

Smile..... me I love vikings o
¤How to get away with murder (about law) ¤better call saul ¤The mick (comedy) ¤six (boko haram) ¤shooter

yes I like what I read about six and shooter. I will give it a go. thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trendphemmy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
ak33n:
people who watch movies cos of the fighting scenes, shouldn't watch movies...

smh
u are right. that is y I don't watch movies I don't like.

just give me guns, terrorism, fantasy.

inbtw the producer and director of iron monkey are confused.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trendphemmy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
introvertme:

Black mirror,crisis

thanks bro. I have seen crisis but I will also get black mirror tomorrow.

the best TV series were cancelled leaving d dead ones. how can someone cancel d event, emerald, revolution, legend of the seeker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
trendphemmy:

prison break,
into the Badlands
legend of tomorrow
merlin
the event
originals

I like things associated with terrorism
legend of tomorrow na good series to u?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Fargo -
How good is thee series?..

thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Orphan Black.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2017
ak33n:
Fargo -

thanks

Terrible,but if you've watched breaking bad and Sherlock Holmes you just might enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2017
introvertme:

Terrible,but if you've watched breaking bad and Sherlock Holmes you just might enjoy it
aiit. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
introvertme:

Yes ooo,up till now I haven't watched vampire diaries, and I will not watch it cos one vampire/witch in originals can wipe out everyone on d vampire diaries

you probably haven't met Kade,Sybil and Seline.......lol.....

or the vampire hunter......or heretics.... or SILAS...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
ak33n:
Fargo -

thanks

Watch Fargo from season 1, you wont regret it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Freciprocal:

okay..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by poweredcom(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Please can anyone help with the link to nowhere boys tv series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Freciprocal:

Fargo season 1.... is too superb, I don't know why those foolish ppl change d cast in season 2.

breaking bad 9/10
Sherlock Holmes 10/10
how to get away with murder 9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yhemit:

Fargo season 1.... is too superb, I don't know why those foolish ppl change d cast in season 2.

You are right on it being superb... But you know its different tales of stories per season.

Fargo (IMDb)

"Various chronicles of deception, intrigue and murder in and around frozen Minnesota. Yet all of these tales mysteriously lead back one way or another to Fargo, ND."

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Anyone with a link to Peaky Blinders...fztvseries seem to have gone awol again, I need season3 please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yhemit:

breaking bad 9/10
Sherlock Holmes 10/10
how to get away with murder 9/10

HTGAWM 11/10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
After hating the first 3 episodes of American Gods, I am totally loving this series. Too bad next week is the season finale. At this point, I can’t wait until next year. Truly magical.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Keky:
After hating the first 3 episodes of American Gods, I am totally loving this series. Too bad next week is the season finale. At this point, I can’t wait until next year. Truly magical.

and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free...

now you see d light
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
American gods episode 7. The songs in this episode are just wonderful.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please who can help with a link to download this animation series...

"All Hail King Julien" embarassed

©YBR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordxeer(m): 12:43am On Jun 13, 2017
pls help a brother out.. how do i download subtitle for series or movies? anybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), johnyace(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.