Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549318 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Phi001(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
I saw a clip of american gods...and Lawd knows imma watch it all this night...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
thenny312:
lol even the episode 7 I didn't really understand
Is essie laura
Y did the leprechaun save Laura? Could it be because he knew her as essie in her past life
I'm still confused
Essie is not laura... Reincarnation happened and i believe that the leprechaun knows

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
sod09:
title

The Originals s1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
grin angry grin

The Originals, Papa Tunde's blade.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dalek:

The Originals, Papa Tunde's blade.

Lolz.. .you sabi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
thenny312:
lol even the episode 7 I didn't really understand
Is essie laura
Y did the leprechaun save Laura? Could it be because he knew her as essie in her past life
I'm still confused

its not that he knew essie in any past life,its most probable that Laura is just a descendant of essie and him saving her,I guess it was guilty conscience,cos it showed he had a hand in Laura actually dying the first time due to directives from Wednesday,so I guess he felt guilty letting her die again

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please who knows where I can download Outsourced from? from episode 13.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
The walking dead ,the big bang theory nd empire had more viewers Dan game of thrones in 2016....
Dalek:

network pay producers for shows, the network depends on advert money and dvd sales to earn that money back. more viewers more advert money.
so ones a show drop viewers below a certain numbers the network are forced to cancel.

take GOT which can get 12 to 15m viewers​ compare to shows like flash with 5m and below. it also depends on the Network sha. dey count viewers by using Nielsen ratings.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Machini:
Please who knows where I can download Outsourced from? from episode 13.

Try using a torrent site

I use rarbg.to ......It has everything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordxeer(m): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2017
GregJo:

subscene.com should be your friend
sorry bro.. i dont get it. i downloaded few episodes from the site but it doesn't seemed to be working on the episodes i already have. pls how do i go about it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 3:10am On Jun 15, 2017
I'm really enjoying brooklyn nine nine and fresh off the both.

The latter seems sort of like everybody hates chris
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Lordxeer:
sorry bro.. i dont get it. i downloaded few episodes from the site but it doesn't seemed to be working on the episodes i already have. pls how do i go about it?
You have to rename the subtitles with the title of the episode.
Let's say you downloaded FargoS01E06.mp4,rename the subtitle file to FargoS01E06.srt and make sure the two files are in one folder.

MX player method is easier though.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by konjinus(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2017
nonut:
Gay urges. Thunder fire konjinus! grin
wetin I do u na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2017
20 outta my 20 series don peme.....

Eagerly waiting GOT......

Series at sleep angry angry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
20 outta my 20 series don peme.....

Eagerly waiting GOT......

Series at sleep angry angry cry
u not alone... i now dload old forgotten series till power and got are back

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2017
sod09:
u not alone... i now dload old forgotten series till power and got are back

Lol...old and forgotten series......

Na old hilarious movies a dy download....

Buh GOT is far oh cry cry embarassed

July 16...July is crawling...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol...old and forgotten series......

Na old hilarious movies a dy download....

Buh GOT is far oh cry cry embarassed

July 16...July is crawling...
power is near
about one week and half away
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2017
sod09:
power is near
about one week and half away

A no dey follow dah one...

Season wah?

E sweet??

Maybe I can catch up oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

A no dey follow dah one...

Season wah?

E sweet??

Maybe I can catch up oh shocked shocked shocked
season 4
power is exceptional not sweet
50 cent refuse to die sef angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2017
sod09:
season 4
power is exceptional not sweet
50 cent refuse to die sef angry angry

[/size]lol....season 4.....hmmm.....I'll see if I can

"Exceptional"

50 cent dey there??[size=8pt]
shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

[/size]lol....season 4.....hmmm.....I'll see if I can

"Exceptional"

50 cent dey there??[size=8pt]
shocked
yes oo he's the badass that kill without mercy
he killed his adopted son sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
sod09:
yes oo he's the badass that kill without mercy
he killed his adopted son sef

Lol...I no do again oh grin grin grin grin

Chei.....dah one na beast grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2017
konjinus:
wetin I do u na
Hahahahaha! I didn't know someone goes by that name.
I was referring to one hopeless G man.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
thought I cud wait for Wentworth s5 to be over before I start watching,I accidentally bumped into someone watching it,from there it became a diff story altogether...

so franky coudnt stay away...

its a pity...is have to admit,I'm beginning to support Ferguson...
naijababe what do Yu think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
help help help!!!
am dying of boredom here I need a series to watch please!

save a brother here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
dubylhover:
thought I cud wait for Wentworth s5 to be over before I start watching,I accidentally bumped into someone watching it,from there it became a diff story altogether...

so franky coudnt stay away...

its a pity...is have to admit,I'm beginning to support Ferguson...
naijababe what do Yu think

Well, i never knew Wentworth was that good
I started watching it last month...
So, i had the rare privilege to watch from season 1 to part of season 5 at a stretch

I'm a fan of oitnb but Wentworth is way better

Back to topic....
I had to squeeze time to watch episode 11 yesterday and it is the best episode in season 5 so far....
I must admit Ferguson over deserves to die.... She can't just keep getting away with everything
And the death of bae smith still hurts
I miss her
She is the only person that can beat Ferguson at her game
Still don't understand why they decide to kill off her character
The show needed fire after her death....... But not till episode 11 before things start to turn around

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Doctor Who.
Finally catching up on this season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Man, I love the team of Nikki and Mr Wrench. They have a great, anti-hero vibe going. I don’t know if they’ll get the money, but I hope they have to team up with Gloria by the end.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamwizzle(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

You have to rename the subtitles with the title of the episode.
Let's say you downloaded FargoS01E06.mp4,rename the subtitle file to FargoS01E06.srt and make sure the two files are in one folder.

MX player method is easier though.

I downloaded mxplayer but it ain't showing subtitles

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.