Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510215 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Ufranklin92:

I stopped at episode 3,I even downloaded the whole episodes,which i regret ehh

I'm no wrestling fan myself but I saw a friend seeing the movie on Netflix, I was like WTF is this rubbish. She told me to settle down for some mins. Trust me I had a few good laughs. The show has a very good story.

Maybe the women as wrestlers is putting you off?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2017
VargasVee:

I'm no wrestling fan myself but I saw a friend seeing the movie on Netflix, I was like WTF is this rubbish. She told me to settle down for some mins. Trust me I had a few good laughs. The show has a very good story.

Maybe the women as wrestlers is putting you off?

baba,sleep catches up with me anytime I pick that serie to watch,am not going back there ooo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Ufranklin92:

baba,sleep catches up with me anytime I pick that serie to watch,am not going back there ooo

Buhahahahaha grin

So, what about the others?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2017
the mist* episode 4 is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2017
VargasVee:

Buhahahahaha grin

So, what about the others?

I havent seen taboo and handmaid's tale.
seen legion,13 reasons why.
and america gods but stopped at episode 3 but will catchup later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Ufranklin92:

pour water inside bucket put y'a leg inside now

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Doctee:
pour water inside bucket put y'a leg inside now

all that just to watch glow,is a pass for me,lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Guy where can I get jewel in d palace ....I looked for it in sojuoppa,dramafire.....I just wan rewatch dfilm
Try dramago or download dramania apk, it's like showbox.
You can watch or download from there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
landinfo:

Mehn eee be like say Korean series go sweet pass some Yankee series cos I enjoyed Iris although i didn't complete it sha
Just like Hollywood, some of them have great stories, some are crap.
The ones from my list are the best. Lots of suspense, intrigue and great story lines.
I don't restrict myself to just Hollywood series. Sometimes I even watch local series like Tinsel on weekends.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
anyone watching

WYNONNA EARP?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
you guys should checkout

reno 911 - comedy

snowfall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kachi7021(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
ak33n:
anyone watching

WYNONNA EARP?

I saw episode one last night, i dunno what to say but I did t enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abmendozer(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nobody should download 'Life in Pieces' oh!!! Very dumb comedy series. I just wasted my data downloading season1&2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
kachi7021:

I saw episode one last night, i dunno what to say but I did t enjoy it
aiit.. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
introvertme:

Black mirror
Peaky blinders
thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Queen of the South.. .Anyone?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Anybody watching KILLJOYs? 3 seasons uploaded on o2tvseries just today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
abmendozer:
Nobody should download 'Life in Pieces' oh!!! Very dumb comedy series. I just wasted my data downloading season1&2.

I did. I don't regret it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
rationalmind:
The best I've seen this year ��... its ways better than Taboo and preacher grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
introvertme:

The best I've seen this year ��... its ways better than Taboo and preacher grin

Lol, will try the first two episodes tonight....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
abmendozer:
Thank God, I stopped watching after few episodes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Felipe lobos task force ~ Four seasons and counting to figure out who Ghost is

Old White guy - One phonecall

At least Proctor found somebody who actually knows what the hell he's doing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sense8 is moving way too slow for me! I just concluded on the fourth episode now, and yet I'm still in want of a sense of direction. I decided to give it a whirl following the so much hype that's been built around it, but thus far I cannot say that it's lived up to it.

I will indulge it for another two or three episodes, but if it still proves to be a drag, then I might need to have it shelved for the time being.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykelmeezy: 2:02am On Jul 10, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Sense8 is moving way too slow for me! I just concluded on the fourth episode now, and yet I'm still in want of a sense of direction. I decided to give it a whirl following the so much hype that's been built around it, but thus far I cannot say that it's lived up to it.

I will indulge it for another two or three episodes, but if it still proves to be a drag, then I might need to have it shelved for the time being.

dont stop

trust me the first 4 episodes are quite confusing but its starts making pure sense from then

show has been cancelled to after season 2 ended
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 3:59am On Jul 10, 2017
mykelmeezy:

dont stop

trust me the first 4 episodes are quite confusing but its starts making pure sense from then

show has been cancelled to after season 2 ended

That's what everyone has been saying, so it's probably true. Alright, I'll keep watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Keky:
Felipe lobos task force ~ Four seasons and counting to figure out who Ghost is

Old White guy - One phonecall

At least Proctor found somebody who actually knows what the hell he's doing.

The old man saw him snap that guys wrist cos of ordinary biscuit.

He needed no 2nd guesses whereas the useless and lazy prosecution is looking at his clean criminal records.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 300mbfilms: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2017
I always love horror movies especially Hollywood Movies http://fullmoviesfree4u.com/category/hollywood-movies/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Power season 4 episode 2

My blood they hot !!!
Men I wanna kil thta Angela angry Argh that thot men she is something else
Anyway Ghost cannot die o he just can't get the needle HE DIDNT DO IT!
And Angela so stupid like honestly she knew there was a mole in the department and the BASTERD IS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

GHOST will never leave a gun at the club table like wtf do they think he is .. tommmmmmm do something !!!
Phew breathe grin

I was so tense watching this VERY s4episode2.
I guess that makes d two of us.

I had to calm myself down after a while this is acting lol. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2017
LannisterIMP:

why is ghost not thinking of the camera at his office
its becoming annoying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Loved it grin
And did you see how tommy Egan dressed in my oh my ... u wont understand

Where are the ladies who watch power o .. who thought Tommy Egan looked tasty in that MAC coat he had on
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2017
rationalmind:
I dey intop that one o
These ladies are dangerous .. not sure whose my favourite yet .. but it's wpvery watchable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Loved it grin
And did you see how tommy Egan dressed in my oh my ... u wont understand

Where are the ladies who watch power o .. who thought Tommy Egan looked tasty in that MAC coat he had on

Well he is the Head of the Drug operations now so he has to dress the part. Plus I like that Tasha's friend too got some.... hehehe.

sod09:
why is ghost not thinking of the camera at his office
its becoming annoying

Well I am sure that hidden angle unfold as time goes on. The wheel of even the American Justice system turns at a pridictable rate also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.