Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509980 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Well he is the Head of the Drug operations now so he has to dress the part. Plus I like that Tasha's friend too got some.... hehehe.

Well I am sure that hidden angle unfold as time goes on. The wheel of even the American Justice system turns at a pridictable rate also.

Lol she has the same name as me Lala Anthony .. Yh she cute cute cute ..
think her n tommy look good together but u see that Tariq men he is going to really do some damage .. he doesn't understand ..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol she has the same name as me Lala Anthony .. Yh she cute cute cute ..
think her n tommy look good together but u see that Tariq men he is going to really do some damage .. he doesn't understand ..

Yes they look good together and I think since he has a steady OldLadybhe can calm down and avoid trouble as the law is onto him expecting him to make a mistake. And I like the swap he just made of his � car.

Idk why that Mumu angry role is what tariq plays in almost all series he appears in. But I am sure 50 cent will make a mistake and Tariq might be his down fall (wishful thinking)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Well he is the Head of the Drug operations now so he has to dress the part. Plus I like that Tasha's friend too got some.... hehehe.

Well I am sure that hidden angle unfold as time goes on. The wheel of even the American Justice system turns at a pridictable rate also.
now a days pple dont need to practice law to understand it......after its wriitten by man

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BARRIKADE: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
The only reason I want make ghost komot for prison na so e go panel-beat the remaining sense komot from that Tariq body.
That boy mumuness get seal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:

I dey intop that one o
These ladies are dangerous .. not sure whose my favourite yet.. but it's wpvery watchable

That should be camila vargas, no?....And I agree, it's really watchable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's been long I watched matured series & Riviera is tha bomb.

N.B. Remember watch responsibily....not for kiddes or teens or 30-50 yr olds with babies brain or minds.

@koice or anyone, recommend me a badoooo series like Riviera
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
rationalmind:

yup she is the one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
landinfo:

N.B. Remember watch responsibily....not for kiddes or teens or 30-50 yr olds with babies brain or minds.

Haba it just started yes it looks promising hope you know we still in season one embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Yes they look good together and I think since he has a steady OldLadybhe can calm down and avoid trouble as the law is onto him expecting him to make a mistake. And I like the swap he just made of his � car.

Idk why that Mumu angry role is what tariq plays in almost all series he appears in. But I am sure 50 cent will make a mistake and Tariq might be his down fall (wishful thinking)
I just want to grab him by the neck and flog sense into him
See the life his dad made for him yet he can't even give him benefit of the doubt .. yes tariq is annoying
Anyway I trust Tasha she will soon handle him .. or he will end up being pushed to do something crazy by 50cent or wtever his name is
But that 50's cousin him fear her o o o o grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
rationalmind:

@lalas247 which series are u talking about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
olatunji390:

@lalas247 which series are u talking about

Queen of the South wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
u guys shd give tariq a break, hes a kid who is been influenced by a badass...dre will be blaming himself to let kanan know the boy
btw his father is a gangster no matter the training his father's trait will show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Should I go ahead and download. .LEGENDS? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247

you seen blindspot yet? angryangryangry

we made a deal.....angryangry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
landinfo:

Never heard of it. undecided

Edit: Okay, just googled it and it's a new crime thriller from Sky Atlantic.

Edit2: Read some reviews and I gotta say, it ain't encouraging at all. One critic even likened it to "a bad telenovella with super yachts".

Now, I don't know if I would wanna waste my mb streaming something like that... but who knows, I might just give it a try anyway.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IHate9jerians(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
koice:

Edit2: Read some reviews and I gotta say, it ain't encouraging at all. One critic even likened it to "a bad telenovella with super yachts".

Now, I don't know if I would wanna waste my mb streaming something like that... but who knows, I might just give it a try anyway.

Oga mi.U know any website i go fit download all 5 seasons of SIX FEET UNDER?With files wey no too large?
No torrent websites pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
IHate9jerians:

Oga mi.U know any website i go fit download all 5 seasons of SIX FEET UNDER?With files wey no too large?
No torrent websites pls

[url=http://dl2.mihanpix.com/Serial/Six%20Feet%20Under/]Six Feet Under[/url]

Or

[url=http://walk4help.com/dl3/S/Six%20Feet%20Under/]Six Feet Under[/url]

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
koice:

koice pls cud you help me with a link to download Spartacus gods of the arena..dat mini tv series own...pls..data friendly site oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
dubylhover:

koice pls cud you help me with a link to download Spartacus gods of the arena..dat mini tv series own...pls..data friendly site oo

[url=http://dl2.my98music.com/Data/Serial/Spartacus/Spartacus%3B%20Gods%20of%20Arena/]Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena[/url]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Lalas247

you seen blindspot yet? angryangryangry

we made a deal.....angryangry
Sweeri
It is fuvking shit angry
So u don loose be that ! So now for my deal
You know what you're going to do for me grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
landinfo:

Big little lies

Revenge

Queen of the south

Mistresses

Devious maids
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Watching Banshee, I never expect Nino to go down like that. I never even predict she will be going she will be going against practor cleaner man. And I never want that man to go down from the hand of nino also. I heard to support the man in the fight. People's review here stop me from watching this series long ago. But I don't regret watching it now. It's a crazy series

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IHate9jerians(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
koice:

[url=http://dl2.mihanpix.com/Serial/Six%20Feet%20Under/]Six Feet Under[/url]

Or

[url=http://walk4help.com/dl3/S/Six%20Feet%20Under/]Six Feet Under[/url]

Just like that?
Thank u so much Boss
I really mean it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Is vikings a good show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
realtem:
Is vikings a good show?
You have to b patient with it grin Also Try last kingdom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
introvertme:

You have to b patient with it grin Also Try last kingdom
hmm... Patient till when(season 2?)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
realtem:
Is vikings a good show?

Number 1
my favourite show...

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nigeriafarmer: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
proffnico:
Guy go watch Dong Yi,Empress Ki, Jewel In the Palace... I bet you'll thank me later...
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nigeriafarmer: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
nonut:

See work. How much you go pay?
1. Jumong
2. Dae jo young
3. Yi San
4. Empress ki
5. Empress Cheonchu
6. Queen of Shilla
7. The Princess man
8. The moon that embraces the sun
9. Dong Yi
10. Faith(one of my best)
Notable mentions include Iijimae, Kingdom of the winds(Sequel to Jumong), Jewel in the palace, The four gods.
many thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
realtem:
hmm... Patient till when(season 2?)

yeah or season 3 sef grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's been a while...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hopefulLandlord: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Person of interest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: zoroby(m), Lakesman445(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.