Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541203 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba it just started yes it looks promising hope you know we still in season one embarassed
Well u are right!!!!
Make we watch dey see......
koice:

Never heard of it. undecided

Edit: Okay, just googled it and it's a new crime thriller from Sky Atlantic.

Edit2: Read some reviews and I gotta say, it ain't encouraging at all. One critic even likened it to "a bad telenovella with super yachts".

Now, I don't know if I would wanna waste my mb streaming something like that... but who knows, I might just give it a try anyway.

Hmmm....it has to do with choices

introvertme:

Big little lies

Revenge

Queen of the south

Mistresses

Devious maids

Tnx.....I already have Queen of south & Devious maids (aldough I never watch them yet) & as for big little lies & Mistresses, shey no be woman woman series be that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
landinfo what do u mean by woman woman?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sunnymornin1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
abeg who fit recommend series like 24 or banshe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
landinfo:

Well u are right!!!!

Tnx.....I already have Queen of south & Devious maids (aldough I never watch them yet) & as for big little lies & Mistresses, shey no be woman woman series be that
I don't know for Mistresses but Big Little Lies is a masterstroke.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Martino240:
who's watching queen of the south?
you are missing ó it is a hit back to back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's hard watching Robert Knepper (T-Bag) even while he's out of character and not stop thinking that you're in fact listening to the words of a cold, murderous psychopath. grin Damn! That just proves how much of a terrific actor he is. Sometimes I wonder, do the everyday people around him get occassionally spooked as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRDmebAgxaM

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Doctee:
you are missing ó it is a hit back to back
I'm not missing ooo.. I'm waiting for episode 6 S2 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintsammurai(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Currently watching scream...
Its so so interesting, best horror teen series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
I stopped watching screams after I saw d first episode .....
Saintsammurai:
Currently watching scream...
Its so so interesting, best horror teen series..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintsammurai(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rapahel1116:
I stopped watching screams after I saw d first episode .....
Then believe me you miss a lot, you have to be patient and most importantly understand what the series is all about..
Scream is the best teen series with mature acting and story line.
Scream is so captivating that i watch the whole season 1 in a day..
I've even downloaded the whole season 2 in 30 minutes this evening..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintsammurai(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Another cool series you guys should see is from dusk till dawn..
Its so dope like scream..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Then believe me you miss a lot, you have to be patient and most importantly understand what the series is all about..
Why will I torture myself and watch horror series?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintsammurai(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
iamnlia:

Why will I torture myself and watch horror series?
Its not that much of how a typical horror series should be like..
The scary parts are just part of the storyline..
its more like a high school drama but its so dope..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Its not that much of how a typical horror series should be like..
The scary parts are just part of the storyline..
its more like a high school drama but its so dope..
Okay,I will try it out.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintsammurai(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
iamnlia:

Okay,I will try it out.
you won't regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
The latest season of fear the Walking Dead is the catching my attention at all. Couldn't finish episode 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Keky:
Felipe lobos task force ~ Four seasons and counting to figure out who Ghost is

Old White guy - One phonecall

At least Proctor found somebody who actually knows what the hell he's doing.

Really deep. cheesy grin cheesy

But vat ain't no ordinary wh'e guy.

I simply love that proctor guy in court.

But what he's done to his Ex-wife? He's a pure devil.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Saintsammurai:

grin you just reminded me...I had to ask my siblings for a recap on the show...
and its like we didn't finish watching it.

Have you gotten to the part were kieran admitted that he's the killer,and he later got killed... cos I don't remember that part but its on Wikipedia

Maybe its because its been a while since I watched it.

Are u done with it?

If you're done,I'll suggest some TV shows that like scream
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sunnymornin1(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2017
sunnymornin1:
abeg who fit recommend series like 24 or banshe
abeg breth i still dey beg oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
m not getting the vibe in peaky blinders still in episode 1 tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Abeg oh....sm1 told me of Salem

said tz a great series....

is it??

and have they ended??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
dubylhover:

thanks a lot,but I'm d site is having problems..it ain't downloading

[url=http://mc2.dl3enter.in/files/serial/Spartacus/Spartacus%20Gods%20of%20the%20Arena/]Try this then[/url]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
IHate9jerians:
Just like that? Thank u so much Boss I really mean it
Enjoy! smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Suits is back.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by latinahola: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2017
landinfo:

Well u are right!!!!

Please give reviews of this series

Mistress
Animal kingdom
Strange things season2
Will
The mist
Preacher 2
Orphan black 
Scream queen
Fearless
Big little lies ✔
Scream
Handmaid tails
Shameless
Sense 8✔
Rivedale
Breaking bad
Black mirror
Six
Power3
Taboo
Zoo
Doctor who

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Franklinezenwa:
Suits is back.
WTF! I didn't think It'd be due till next year. Why wasn't there much hype?

Who cares?

Downloading already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Abeg oh....sm1 told me of Salem

said tz a great series....

is it??

and have they ended??
if you have insomnia , just watch Salem.. youll sleep like a baby
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
realtem:
Madam abi na bros.... Abeg no vex, shey that last kingdom sha pick from season1.

Episode1 of vikings and im already sleeping like ponmo.

Maybe i was just feeling sleepy that day.... Dope ep1&2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Season seven of Suits has been released.

To download or not to download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Saintsammurai(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
introvertme:

grin you just reminded me...I had to ask my siblings for a recap on the show...
and its like we didn't finish watching it.

Have you gotten to the part were kieran admitted that he's the killer,and he later got killed... cos I don't remember that part but its on Wikipedia

Maybe its because its been a while since I watched it.

Are u done with it?

If you're done,I'll suggest some TV shows that like scream
I have not seen that part, probably its in season 2, i am done with season 1 only. what other tv shows are like scream?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Haha. Donna makes senior partner! shocked grin Is that even remotely possible on Wall Street? It's not that she's not capable, but for a secretary to make a career leap of that magnitude? Come on! Dear scriptwriters of Suits, I can see your idea tank is running a bit dry.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), uptimum123(m), zyro and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.