Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509601 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
GodMercy2015:
Hello everyone, please kindly recommend top notch tv series to download and watch this weekend. Thanks.
What kind of series do you watch ?
Action, romance ,fantasy ,historical
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
LethargiQue:
Please help me suggest series like

24 and designated survivor..

Crisis

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
dubylhover:

mehn I just read about it online..it has an IMDb rating of 9.2 and they said breaking bad fans would love it,so I'm up for it

Hmm didn't want to watch it ooooooo but seeing this lemme queue it would watch it after seeing that handmaid's tale series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Electronzeez:

Do you seriously mean I am going to see negan on screen this year again ?.

Oboi TwD mad ooooooo had to read the comics sef cause anticipation won kee me wetin I see for the comics my eyes now fit talk (spoilers yakpa)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
realtem:
who's ivar?

Those vikings are too savage..... No mercy.

Ivar is Ragnar's crippled last born.
Ivar is the most savage Viking.

The thing I love about Vikings is that blood eagle punishment, the sheer brutality amazes me.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamnlia:

Ivar is Ragnar's crippled last born.
Ivar is the most savage Viking.

The thing I love about Vikings is that blood eagle punishment, the sheer brutality amazes me.

I just saw the trailer man. Cool, civil war. Indeed Ragnar was a great leader, as em die Dem won kill theirselves

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
LethargiQue:
Please help me suggest series like

24 and designated survivor..

If you like Designated survivor, you'd love house of cards.

Homeland, Legends (not the one that has wenthworth miller o) , Blacklist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Do u tink Ragnar has a stronger character Dan Jon snow ?and y ....
Coyotejack:

I just saw the trailer man. Cool, civil war. Indeed Ragnar was a great leader, as em die Dem won kill theirselves
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rapahel1116:

Na wa ooooooo.

I wouldn't compare honestly one is based on history and the other is based on fantasy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tblackpower1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
please who is watching wynonna Earp ,is it interesting CUs I want to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kayoski:

Title?
Superior donuts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bates Motel 1 smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
tblackpower1:
I've downloaded the series.. haven't watched it tho.. but the trailer and the reviews are great..

so.. u can download It.. I'm sure you'll like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
tblackpower1:

it's just there, it's the kinda show you watch when your main shows are off season

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rapahel1116:
hell yes
Jon snow don't compare na
but u sef no try o why u dey compare dem na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adetayo234: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please how can I download pirates of the Caribbean and 76 by Ramsey Noah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Coyotejack:

Hmm didn't want to watch it ooooooo but seeing this lemme queue it would watch it after seeing that handmaid's tale series

so far so good..I'm currently in d 5th episode...it has a bit of dark comedy sha..but very good stuff

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Coyotejack:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chizzy86(f): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
How interesting is dark matter? Want to download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
You know, SUITS is that kind of a show one can liken to an Ex you've told countless times that it's over but find yourself always going back.

I've in the past maintained that SUITS has peaked but each time there's something, that spark that revives one's interest all over again.

I like the sub-themes in the last episode. "being a partner means something."

Allowing Katrina be the person who makes Harvey realize that was a standout moment for me. And bringing up Alex - Harvey's friend into the mix kind of made the twist complete and viable.

I love the flashbacks, it gives us a picture of how much growth the characters have gone through.

Kudos to the writers.

Suits forever baby.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodMercy2015: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2017
introvertme:
What kind of series do you watch ?
Action, romance ,fantasy ,historical
Action and historical.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2017
tblackpower1:

Please don't waste your time with wynonna Earp it trash..Rather watch queen of the south

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2017
GodMercy2015:

Action and historical.

Action: Strike back, The blacklist, designated survivor , six, 24, Crisis, prison break, Hawaii-five o, shooter,Ncis

Historical: The last kingdom, Peaky blinders,Vikings, The Borgia's ,Rome

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aguiyi2: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Which day and time will game of thrones be showing on dstv channel 101.I need an answer PLEASE.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2017
realestniggah:

Please don't waste your time with wynonna Earp it trash..Rather watch queen of the south
queen of south is trash

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Continue to enjoy. You are in for a ride.

I am in S3e4.
shocked shocked
Shooter just started season 2 ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2017
akeeen:
queen of south is trash
really
Tell me more

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Who has seen the handmaid tail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Wentworth is kinda addictive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Coyotejack:
Who has seen the handmaid tail

Me... It is a great series but boring af except if you're a lover of "slow build-up" drama.

If you've watched Mr. Robot, you'll know the kind of boredom I'm talking.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Coyotejack:

Oboi TwD mad ooooooo had to read the comics sef cause anticipation won kee me wetin I see for the comics my eyes now fit talk (spoilers yakpa)

Please share me the comics bro .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2017
sod09:
really
Tell me more
the story is slow . not that slow tho..

the story line is so cliché.. ..

my opinion tho.. dunno if you'll like it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: GrimValor(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.