Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509188 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Continue to enjoy. You are in for a ride.

I am in S3e4.

Shooter is currently on season 2 episode 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2017
Electronzeez:

Please share me the comics bro .
When free I would send u the link.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2017
akeeen:
the story is slow . not that slow tho..

the story line is so cliché.. ..

my opinion tho.. dunno if you'll like it
i love drug movies
Just like snowfall,power ,nacros
It's looks so real

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrFuckallday: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
akeeen:
shooter is on s3e4 ..

which 'shooter' are u watching?
Ask am o. Waiting for s2 ep2 tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
sod09:
i love drug movies
Just like snowfall,power ,nacros
It's looks so real
Queen of south isn't any of those..

they are way better.. QOS doesn't have lawyers or cops (lawyers & cops makes drug movies better)..maybe that's why I'm not feeling it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
akeeen:
Queen of south isn't any of those..

they are way better.. QOS doesn't have lawyers or cops (lawyers & cops makes drug movies better)..maybe that's why I'm not feeling it
Wat ant those dea agents
Maybe u Just dont Like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
sod09:
Wat ant those dea agents
Maybe u Just dont Like it
I don't like it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
I just like d two characters ....Dats y I asked ....and I have seen many sites where de compare both characters
emmyspark007:

hell yes
Jon snow don't compare na
but u sef no try o why u dey compare dem na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
There's a way ragnar behaves DAT I love ......he doesn't talk much ....his so patient ........and DAT his awkward smile .....he has dis kind of behavior ...he doesn't believe in saying too many words ......and he always listens to others.....to their opinions ...DAT guy was such a great leader .
Coyotejack:

Na wa ooooooo.

I wouldn't compare honestly one is based on history and the other is based on fantasy.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
akeeen:
the story is slow . not that slow tho..

the story line is so cliché.. ..

my opinion tho.. dunno if you'll like it

grin you've probably seen too many drug related T.v shows...That's why you're saying it cliché.

One thing I've noticed about some TV shows for instance snowfall, it was supposed to be released some years back...

So when they finally released it,the whole show was so cliché cos when dey where supposed to release it,they didn't, and there were a tonne of shows with the same storyline as at that time so releasing it now kind of sucks grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
introvertme:

grin you've probably seen too many drug related T.v shows...That's why you're saying it cliché.

One thing I've noticed about some TV shows for instance snowfall, it was supposed to be released some years back...

So when they finally released it,the whole show was so cliché cos when dey where supposed to release it,they didn't, and there were a tonne of shows with the same storyline as at that time so releasing it now kind of sucks grin

you're right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Rapahel1116:
There's a way ragnar behaves DAT I love ......he doesn't talk much ....his so patient ........and DAT his awkward smile .....he has dis kind of behavior ...he doesn't believe in saying too many words ......and he always listens to others.....to their opinions ...DAT guy was such a great leader .

It's the actor that brought the character to life, kudos to the actor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Electronzeez:

Please share me the comics bro .

Bro I have deleted the ones I have and I am just left with the last one I downloaded if u interested in that one PM me so I can send but will still find the link.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tollulope080(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I stopped watching after her death! undecided undecided undecided
Smith died make I just jejely stop for season 4 were I dey y Will Smith die Na nawa for the directors o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chizzy86(f): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodMercy2015:

Action and historical.
Can you please give me a recommended fantasy or history series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
am watching Shooter now and d film is bam!!!don't mind wat dat yeye rotten tomatoes is saying.... conspiracy.....shooting(sniper)......and crime sha.......u guys can download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Netflix is here again.......

Ozarks....

binge-release........

na to dy download now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Ozarks....

binge-release........

na to dy download now

It's a slow burner lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Ozarks....

binge-release........

na to dy download now

na now you see am? I'm in episode 8 ,2 episodes left..I guess the 9.2 rating it initially had on IMDb was exagerrated...but I'd definitely give it an 8.7...let me watch the end first before passing my final verdict,but so far its been really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chychy4us: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello house, I am new here. I have been reading some old Posts, so many movies mentioned, pls suggest good series movies to watch.

I have watched Series like game of thrones, Vikings, walking dead, power, tyrant, last ship, empire and I really enjoyed them. Please I need interesting ones that will glue me to my TV. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mr rater ....kwantinue rating u hear....lolxx....8.7 ni .
dubylhover:

na now you see am? I'm in episode 8 ,2 episodes left..I guess the 9.2 rating it initially had on IMDb was exagerrated...but I'd definitely give it an 8.7...let me watch the end first before passing my final verdict,but so far its been really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
chychy4us:
Hello house, I am new here. I have been reading some old Posts, so many movies mentioned, pls suggest good series movies to watch.

I have watched Series like game of thrones, Vikings, walking dead, power, tyrant, last ship, empire and I really enjoyed them. Please I need interesting ones that will glue me to my TV. Thanks

The blacklist will blow your mind.
Try watching "SIX" or "Strike back" for non-stop action

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
dubylhover:

I'll give it a 6.5. It's just good. Nothing spectacular
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
dubylhover:

lol........glo just dey do me one kind since....but u recommend it abi??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
rationalmind:

It's a slow burner lipsrsealed

care to elaborate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Orphan Black.
You rat bas***ds better leave Kira alone!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol........glo just dey do me one kind since....but u recommend it abi??

yea,but no b full time action oo..it has just a little bit of "breaking bad" feeling..how a man's choices of providing for his family leads him to crime

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
VargasVee:

I'll give it a 6.5. It's just good. Nothing spectacular
on no planet is it a 6.5...the plot,acting,delivery is very good...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
dubylhover:

yea,but no b full time action oo..it has just a little bit of "breaking bad" feeling..how a man's choices of providing for his family leads him to crime

lol....fvck action.....lool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Mr rater ....kwantinue rating u hear....lolxx....8.7 ni .

lolz..don't mind me hate,I'm just a fan of slow burners...that's y I'm enjoying it alongside handmaids tale...I might exagerrate Ozark to some people sha..but its generally a good watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
dubylhover:

on no planet is it a 6.5...the plot,acting,delivery is very good...

Calm down mate. I've seen a lot of crime and drama shows. Ozark is nice but it isn't top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bloody hell Orphan Black wan kill person.

Anywho, against my better judgement, I'm finally watching season 2 of Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments. I ignored it for so long, Netflix removed it from my Continue Watching tab. Bring on the questionable acting & questionable tattoos that keep forgetting their opacity!

UPDATE: I lasted about 7 minutes, I believe 2 of those were recap...

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar and 4 guest(s)