Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3571988 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bratking:

God! I wish there is a way I can reach inside the internet, clamp my hands around your scrawny neck and squeeze the life out of you. bloody fool!

don't abuse na, it will be boring

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Singapore1:

don't abuse na, it will be boring

you're even a bigger fool than he is. both of you've been so brainwashed by the western media that you don't even realized you're insulting yourselves, your family, your ancestors and your descendants. Massa mentality right here. smh.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai all that data wasted grin u better free space and download better
done grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
akeeen:
done grin
Blessings will come cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
introvertme:

I deleted it,then saw so many peeps on the thread praising it,I downloaded it again thinking maybe......grin

then
I deleted it again !!!! sleep wan pluck my eyes comot
na so ozark be for my eyes ooo
since then i must check review of any damn movies or series im downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
pained ...

fatality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ozark.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
U nd pesn de fight neh?
Singapore1:

it will be silly to have black people in a fantasy show based on medieval European wars ..also The world of Westeros is modeled after medieval England, so it would be inaccurate to have an ethnically diverse set of ruling families, now that is me trying to defend black race ..

if you ask me, i dont give a sh!t about the kind of race they use simply because i'm tired of black people playing the victim all the time ... i mean it's risky fighting for majority of the black, it doesn't worth it ... they can't go out there and feature black simple because they want to "appease" the black community , world shouldn't work that way, it should be based on merit , i know you will want to ask me this so no exceptional black actor or actress out there? ... yeah i have thought about that too .. but why we are here defending the black actor or actress, what have they done ? .. sitting at home waiting for letter of employment from HBO ...

don't paint HBO like they are some kind of racist modaforka because there are lots of HBO series with black on it ...

don't even get me started ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2017

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Though he was right wen he said the whites dont owe us anything .
Bratking:

you're even a bigger fool than he is. both of you've been so brainwashed by the western media that you don't even realized you're insulting yourselves, your family, your ancestors and your descendants. Massa mentality right here. smh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Edakun how is a black not playing a major role on GOT a problem?? i am not understanding u people again.
7 season it has not ones crossed my mind, dont know how someone will watch a show just to nit-pick pathetic issue like this. Dont you think if the need for a minority comes up during the production the show creator wont address that by casting minorities (blacks, asians, hispanics etc).
Why not just enjoy a good show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
sod09:
na so ozark be for my eyes ooo
since then i must check review of any damn movies or series im downloading
ozark is the bomb but you are gonna have to wait till episode 8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Twin peaks 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Surd2121(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think Bratking made his point and y'all chose to ignore it, the producers of a very popular fantasy TV series which has been on for over 7 years with an all white cast just up and decided to create another series which will have blacks but only as slave, not in the *medieval settings* but in a reverse America settings where the war was worn by the confederates I.e A 21st century slave settings.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Speaking of blacks
Power is lit af
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bratking:

when I say cast I'm not referring to EXTRAS, niggah. I'm talking about memorable roles not moving motions that make up the general background. and the past tense of cast is cast btw.

Duly noted about the past tense.

GRRM synopsis wasn't centered around black folk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
But Xaros xoan dasos is a black man,and from what I read he's a Prince .....
or una don forget?
@Those GOT fanatics
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Surd2121:
I think Bratking made his point and y'all chose to ignore it, the producers of a very popular fantasy TV series which has been on for over 7 years with an all white cast just up and decided to create another series which will have blacks but only as slave, not in the *medieval settings* but in a reverse America settings where the war was worn by the confederates I.e A 21st century slave settings.

Who fears death abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Doctee:
ozark is the bomb but you are gonna have to wait till episode 8
really is da one interesting like dat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Surd2121:

my last question is

SHOULD WE BOYCOTT ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE BLACK RACE?

like FIFA 14 15 16 17?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Singapore1:

my last question is

SHOULD WE BOYCOTT ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE BLACK RACE?

like FIFA 14 15 16 17?

No one is born inferior to anyone, dude. In fact, all men and women are born equal. What people accumulate in the course of their life does not make them superior. people are not small or big because of inventions & possessions.

you become small because of what you think of yourself. It has got nothing to do with the next person, be they white or black,or yellow or what have you.

Look around and you will see many blacks who have achieved a lot. it's all about attitude. it's what you think of yourself and how you carry yourself.

black people like you must learn to be comfortable in their own skins. stop focusing on what y'all have and don't have....there is far too much time and energy wasted on the ignorance of the white man.

If you're going to be competing and comparing yourself with others, it simply means you are suffering from a deep seated inferiority complex. so you need to rid yourself of that, learn to love yourself and your skin colour. we're a BLESSED race.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
What's wrong with some people? Why can't y'all just enjoy a good show and leave all these sentiments. Every race almost has a stùpid stereotype attached to it

WHITES: They're always portrayed as being supremacists and weaker to black men physically , it's almost common in every story being produced.

ASIANS: They're always seen as the villains. I bet you've seen a lot of movies where the Asians are always the ones taking opposite turns, whilst the blacks or white are the heroes.

BLACKS: It's often you see this one, they're always played as minority. Either they're servants or supporting.

VERDIT: All of them stereotypes are Bollocks cause none of them are actually true. So everyone of you, help us and STFU

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bratking:

No one is born inferior to anyone, dude. In fact, all men and women are born equal. What people accumulate in the course of their life does not make them superior. people are not small or big because of inventions & possessions.

you become small because of what you think of yourself. It has got nothing to do with the next person, be they white or black,or yellow or what have you.

Look around and you will see many blacks who have achieved a lot. it's all about attitude. it's what you think of yourself and how you carry yourself.

black people like you must learn to be comfortable in their own skins. stop focusing on what y'all have and don't have....there is far too much time and energy wasted on the ignorance of the white man.

If you're going to be competing and comparing yourself with others, it simply means you are suffering from a deep seated inferiority complex. so you need to rid yourself of that, learn to love yourself and your skin colour. we're a BLESSED race.

Don't be delusional, this is the problem of Africans

was it with this mindset that game of thrones was written or with this mindset that cars was manufactured?

we are blessed indeed, but here you are typing with something built by others(whites). How have your blessings helped others?

If Michael Faraday was thinking like you, he wont have helped invent electricity.

Lets be practical and stop believing in things like fate, grace, luck, miracle etc.

Lets wake the bleep up from imaginations and start being practical

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Surd2121:
I think Bratking made his point
True, bratking did make his point but so did singapore1, i mean, you can't start throwing insults all over the place cos a white wrote a very popular series and decided to feature only whites in it. If someone is more successful than you, the best way to respond is to put in more hardwork and try to be even more successful not see that person as the reason for you failure(even if the person is behind your failure, you break free not whine) or make it mandatory for that person to help you.

Fact is, Blacks are too obsessed with power. You can see that fact in almost your everyday activity. Blacks demonstrate the worst form of racism.

People say americans are evil people that they're the one behind the gadaffi plot and all those other conspiracy theories... Those things might be true but what is also tru is that there is a black motherfvcker somewhere who sold his own people.

Let us all strive to build a better black race.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
skitkid2:

Don't be delusional, this is the problem of Africans

was it with this mindset that game of thrones was written or with this mindset that cars was manufactured?

we are blessed indeed, but here you are typing with something built by others(whites). How have your blessings helped others?

If Michael Faraday was thinking like you, he wont have helped invent electricity.

Lets be practical and stop believing in things like fate, grace, luck, miracle etc.

Lets wake the bleep up from imaginations and start being practical

Damn! the inferiority complex is strong in this fellow. why did I even bother? adios amigo.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
realtem:
True, bratking did make his point but so did singapore1, i mean, you can't start throwing insults all over the place cos a white wrote a very popular series and decided to feature only whites in it. If someone is more successful than you, the best way to respond is to put in more hardwork and try to be even more successful not see that person as the reason for you failure(even if the person is behind your failure, you break free not whine) or make it mandatory for that person to help you.

Fact is, Blacks are too obsessed with power. You can see that fact in almost your everyday activity. Blacks demonstrate the worst form of racism.

People say americans are evil people that they're the one behind the gadaffi plot and all those other conspiracy theories... Those things might be true but what is also tru is that there is a black motherfvcker somewhere who sold his own people.

Let us all strive to build a better black race.

apart from Africa, almost every black i have come across always think the white owe them something ( the poor ones ) ...
i mean it's sad black didn't play major role, but it's their loss ( that's how i want to view it ) .. nothing more

@emboldened so true

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
introvertme:
But Xaros xoan dasos is a black man,and from what I read he's a Prince .....

or una don forget?

@Those GOT fanatics

The guy dey find main cast undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coyotejack:

The guy dey find main cast undecided
LoL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2017
skitkid2:
blacks and playing victims. Yet they are the ones spoiling america.

Most blacks are inferior.

I like how they depicted blacks in the sopranos, they depicted exactly what they are

Blacks always wallowing in self pity angry

Why didn't a black man write game of thrones and cast all blacks?

I dont know of any great show written by a black manlipsrsealed
Like seriously? Shonda Rhimes is probably expressing her disgust right now.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by naijacentric(m): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Power, riverdale, game of thrones, legends of tomorrow, once upon a time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2017
nonut:

Like seriously? Shonda Rhimes is probably expressing her disgust right now.

The shows she wrote are they on the same level with Got, breaking bad, the wire, sopranos?

I think power was written by a black man.

I'm talking about outstanding shows

Thought provoking stories like Westworld cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55