Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3558612 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Ozark

downloaded it since...but no time to watch

started and already in ep5

this series is crazy......everyone just gets into character......

esp Marty.....for now...ill give it a 7.8.....

lol.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
all these debates about White and Black.....

nawa oh......

how did this start now??

who brought diz up....

I need my Cane angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Rick and Morty.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2017
skitkid2:

The shows she wrote are they on the same level with Got, breaking bad, the wire, sopranos?

I think power was written by a black man.

I'm talking about outstanding shows

Thought provoking stories like Westworld cool

Grey Anatomy and How to get away with murder ain't outstanding?
Bratking was right. Inferiority complex has fallen on you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Bratking:

No one is born inferior to anyone, dude. In fact, all men and women are born equal. What people accumulate in the course of their life does not make them superior. people are not small or big because of inventions & possessions.

you become small because of what you think of yourself. It has got nothing to do with the next person, be they white or black,or yellow or what have you.

Look around and you will see many blacks who have achieved a lot. it's all about attitude. it's what you think of yourself and how you carry yourself.

black people like you must learn to be comfortable in their own skins. stop focusing on what y'all have and don't have....there is far too much time and energy wasted on the ignorance of the white man.

If you're going to be competing and comparing yourself with others, it simply means you are suffering from a deep seated inferiority complex. so you need to rid yourself of that, learn to love yourself and your skin colour. we're a BLESSED race.

The emboldened is the more reason why you should stop making a fuss about who was cast in GOT and who was not.

Truth is it does not matter and it doesn't change shyte!! A story is a story and the writer/owner of a story will use the kind of people he wants to. Now you mentioned that the same writers are writing another show centered around black slaves. That again is not a problem. As long as there are actors and actresses willing to play the part. Man, once again, it is a story and will be portrayed the best possible way.

So, tell me once again why we're fighting. Can we all just settle down and enjoy the stories?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2017
nonut:

as in eh. I bet it never occurred to his mouldy mind that many top sitcoms out there have black writers. namely, Black-ish, park and rec, Brooklyn nine-nine, scrubs, two and a half men, psych, shameless et al.

bet he never heard of kenya barris, larry wilmore, shonda rhimes, john ridley, courtney agbo and aaron(forgotten his last name).

These are all quality black scriptwriters in high demand across the states and diaspora but no, the idiot would rather reserve his adoration for his white masters.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Dygeasy:
The emboldened is the more reason why you should stop making a fuss about who was cast in GOT and who was not.

Truth is it does not matter and it doesn't change shyte!! A story is a story and the writer/owner of a story will use the kind of people he wants to. Now you mentioned that the same writers are writing another show centered around black slaves. That again is not a problem. As long as there are actors and actresses willing to play the part. Man, once again, it is a story and will be portrayed the best possible way.

So, tell me once again why we're fighting. Can we all just settle down and enjoy the stories?

you completely missed the point so I won't even bother trying to engage with you. bye.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oskidoo(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2017
you guys should try Animal kingdom...menh that movie is the bomb...total enjoyment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Yeah, exactly. The show is only depicting a cold reality, but ninjas be having conniption fits over it. We all act like we don't fück. I fück. You fück. Koice fücks...

Sez who? I don't even know where it is ensconced. I'm fvcking celibate, man. sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Skmoney: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2017
WHATS THE MOST EMOTIONAL MOST MOMENT IN

"GAME OF THRONES" season 7 episode 3....
free 1,000naira Recharge card up for grab on this...

Its prolly obvious though so it should be easy....

Am a lannister, and I pay my debts,
SO AS SOON AS ANYONE GETS IT, I DROP THE CARD (ANY NETWORK)

Its a game guys, let's have fun
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoney:

"Tell Cersei, I want her to know it was me."
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
nonut:

I'm done with this argument, you guys always see ghosts instead of facts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
introvertme:

I deleted it,then saw so many peeps on the thread praising it,I downloaded it again thinking maybe......grin

then
I deleted it again !!!! sleep wan pluck my eyes comot
patience bro! Patience. There is a lot to learn from HOC. The rating says it all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
sod09:
na so ozark be for my eyes ooo
since then i must check review of any damn movies or series im downloading
they say patience is a virtue... I was once like you guys. I always craved for a high tempo beginning until experience taught me a lot about patience.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dygeasy:

omo...u talk true jare.....

deyll use who dey wanna fvcking use...

nd yh....I've settled down...nd m enjoying the stories mahn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoney:

when cersei kissed the daughter of her "daughter's killer"

the mother would watch her child die...

slowly.......

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ozarks...

this series izz killing me.....

ah just dy laff

Zach fvcked Charlotte and Ran Away

oh God......"They put up a Cross"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Akeeen Akeeen akeeen

ogbeni!!!??

you lost

where art thou
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoney:

To me its that part of that dornish queen and her daughter...Cerseirs revenge is so on point...That dornish queen being chained with her poisened daughter is just too emotional for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

slowly.......
This guy why u first me comment angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoney:

Sansa and Bryan starks reunion

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmayayodeji(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gwaihir:
Rick and Morty.

What season are you on?

just started the series its really dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uptimum123(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
sammycarz:

"Tell Cersei, I want her to know it was me."

ooops apologies for quoting,an error from my side
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uptimum123(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoney:

Bran and Sansa's reunion at winterfell

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Akeeen Akeeen akeeen

ogbeni!!!??

you lost

where art thou
I dey here nah.. *Lowkey

how u dey?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
realtem:
GOT season7 leaked online.

http://www.techworm.net/2017/07/entire-game-thrones-season-7-leaked-online-hbo-confirms-hacked.html
I actually read the 4chan hackers leak
It's only a script they hacked and that's only for the next episode ... HBO is just being dramatic about it *role eyes*

Oh let's say they only release the next episode script ..so as to warn them to give them what they want
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Singapore1:

I actually read the 4chan hackers leak
It's only a script they hacked and that's only for the next episode ... HBO is just being dramatic about it *role eyes*

Oh let's say they only release the next episode script ..so as to warn them to give them what they want
where can I read it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
emmyspark007:

where can I read it?

it's on QUORA where i was directed to one blog like that ... just google "game of thrones season 7 leak 4chan"

BUT I WOULD STRONGLY ADVICE AGAINST IT, AS THE SCRIPT ITSELF IS LIKE WATCHING THE NEXT EPISODE

DON'T

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoney:

slowly.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Singapore1:

it's on QUORA where i was directed to one blog like that ... just google "game of thrones season 7 leak 4chan"

BUT I WOULD STRONGLY ADVICE AGAINST IT, AS THE SCRIPT ITSELF IS LIKE WATCHING THE NEXT EPISODE

DON'T
Lol...na my kind person go read spoiler still enjoy the episode..Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
skitkid2:

I'm done with this argument, you guys always see ghosts instead of facts.
Yeah, right. I wasn't arguing with you. I just answered your question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2829) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.