Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511887 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
sod09:
I wonder the outlander pple were saying here
Cos I deleted it immediately too
shocked shocked ha, please go and rewatch it. Started a bit slow but once she's transported to Jamie's time then the fun begins
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
t33why:

shocked shocked ha, please go and rewatch it. Started a bit slow but once she's transported to Jamie's time then the fun begins

help me tell them cheesy

I've downloaded the show b4,sleep nearly kill me ..so I deleted it...later after watching Borgias,Roots and other historical plots I came back !!!

and the thing begin they make sense !!

I'll advice Those way dey complain may dem go watch other shows with historical plots then they can come back... Ratings don't lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 9jaBusinessinfo: 3:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I just wasted my mb on outlander.

The few episodes I watched are boring angry.

I slept off watching it.

I think I will try black mirror.

undecided undecided I can watch Outlander any day any time over and over again.... It started slow but believe me it is really interesting.
I learnt a lot of history from the 1746 Jacobite Risings grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Game of Thrones, Season 7 Episode 7. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 5:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2017
9jaBusinessinfo:

undecided undecided I can watch Outlander any day any time over and over again.... It started slow but believe me it is really interesting.
I learnt a lot of history from the 1746 Jacobite Risings grin
I'm not a historian, neither do I care about history.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Oothman:

Yes that is true but the whites are partially responsible for those vices known with black men. They sold them to slavery and as if that was not enough, they were are relegated to 3rd class citizens. It is just like young children joining terrorist groups because of the promise of cash since they live in penury.

Back to the main discussion.
I like their dialogue and also, the actors did a wonderful job.

The judge is weird guy..do you remember the scene where he said, "who is your daddy now ?"
Great show! The dialogues were very intriguing and the acting was original
It's all in the game though cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Please who's seen Fargo, I need reviews
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2017
xarookqh:
Please who's seen Fargo, I need reviews
Worth every sec. Change of characters each season though, but quite good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2017
t33why:

Worth every sec. Change of characters each season though, but quite good

the changing of characters is terrible ehen... my best season is S1.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yhemit:

the changing of characters is terrible ehen... my best season is S1.
Yep, lester naigard.....very crazy dude. 3rd season is quite good too

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
GOT.....

Arya iz a certified cold blooded killer....

see as she executed littlefingergringringringrin

I just dey look cersei.....chai....she thinks ser Gregor is invulnerable......

The Wall has fallen........finally

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
arrgghh... I missed oitnb.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
rammyty:
Just finished watching outlander season 1 and my heart breaks, A strong man reduced to sex slave, torture physically and emotionally to be one.

Reminds me Reek in GOT but at least ramsay bolton doesnt Bleep him

I dont think I can continue the series, too heartbreaking for me.

Any other good series out there

I just watched that part,my God!!!

I can't deal!!! it's too much oooo

Way worse than Game of thrones!!
Unbelievable !!

its the guys acting that makes this whole thing messed up !!!

I feel like throwing up ....

I dey fear to download season 2

baba nothing do me,I go survive . damn!!!!
need to wash my eyeballs ASAP,I don't even know whether I should cry or sleep...What did you do after watching it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
LMAO...see as inmates naked their officers. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can't hold d tears !!

WTF did I just watch!!!!

Just checked reddit,they're saying it's way worse in the book.

This could be the first foreign book that I'll place an order for.

Ratings don't lie cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rammyty: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
introvertme:

Unbelievable !!

need to wash my eyeballs ASAP,I don't even know whether I should cry or sleep...What did you do after watching it?

I turn to my holy book and read it for hours trying to free my grip grieved heart of the whole damn thing, it was difficult though i couldnt stop picturing it, it messes up with your head.

you want to download the season two then tiri gbosa 4 u.......

As for me, i am done with that series

I wouldnt/couldnt even recommend it to anyone......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
rammyty:

I turn to my holy book and read it for hours trying to free my grip grieved heart of the whole damn thing, it was difficult though i couldnt stop picturing it, it messes up with your head.

you want to download the season two then tiri gbosa 4 u.......

As for me, i am done with that series

I wouldnt/couldnt even recommend it to anyone......

I'm almost done with the first episode of season 2 cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mizzyapreel: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
no one is chatting about THE STATE.....its a cool series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
The way you people on here was busy talking about little finger you would have thought he'd end up on the iron throne self. Who would have thought he would end up being killed by a little girl �� all those little finger Master Planer rubbish talks NONSENSE! !!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Arya may be cold blooded but Sansa is ruthless and i'm loving it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 2:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2017
On Instagram, I stumbled upon quotes from 13 Reasons Why, then decided it looked like my thing.
Currently on episode 3.

Also stumbled upon Friends and I'm like this will serve my ravishing thirst for Comedy Series till TBBT and Silicon Valley come around.

Good morning people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Have MTN stopped their midnight browsing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Thunder fall on everybody way put hand for this season's finale of GOT. Then Amadioha rape them too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Elparaiso:
Thunder fall on everybody way put hand for this season's finale of GOT. Then Amadioha rape them too.

ahn ahn what happun
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2017
WoundedSoul:
On Instagram, I stumbled upon quotes from 13 Reasons Why, then decided it looked like my thing.
Currently on episode 3.

Also stumbled upon Friends and I'm like this will serve my ravishing thirst for Comedy Series till TBBT and Silicon Valley come around.

Good morning people.

just the best series for high school college.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
introvertme:

Unbelievable !!

Which series are u talking abt?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2017
WoundedSoul:
Currently on episode 3.

Good morning people.

Watch Trail and Error and Outsourced for comedy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kaboninc(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2017
CaptPlanet:

She has really grown and developed into a woman and indeed, the title Lady of Winterfell suits her perfectly.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yhemit:

just the best series for high school college.
Sure. But the reflective and depressive heart beats of the story line calls me like the Ocean does Moana

"I've heard so many stories [about me] I don't know which one is most popular. But I do know which is the least popular; the truth."

It's not everyday humans find a movie they can relate with on a personal level.

Netflix did a good job.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
philbubs:

Watch Trail and Error and Outsourced for comedy
Never heard of these before. Will check them out.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.