Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549282 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2017
NLorubebe:
what are you saying? How many episodes have you seen? I downloaded episodes 1&2 and didn't even finish the first episode until I had no other series on my phone again.

The beginning of the season4 isn't really interesting but it get better as you go on, now I'm stuck on it and can't wait for the unreleased episodes.

Did you know that the professor has killed Thomas Eirchorst?
Omg, really. Downloading asap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 2:58am On Sep 01, 2017
hyzicbond:
why are you winging? *in Hound's voice*

Try, frendz4m dot com

alluc dot cc

projectfreetv dot bz
It sounded hilarious to me when The Hound said it grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maisamari1994: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2017
xarookqh:

Seems I'll have to continue this show again
Hope it will be worth it sha
where did it stop cos I can't remember which episode i stop, so now I don't know which episode to start... I know I stop in the season 6 but I can't remember the episode now... was it episode 12 or.... really don't know... please help if you know..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Corey and his gay partner are important in unravelling mysteries.

I like him.
Mason I very important and intelligent, Corey is just there grin
Nothing special about him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NLorubebe(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Omg, really. Downloading asap.
which website do you download your series from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NLorubebe(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
PreacherX:
Not just you, their server is now slow.... When you download, the first one 30secs will be fast but later it changes speed to 20k/s even most times below.

I have switched to Fztvseries dot mobi. I wish Toxicwap could just come back!
thanks bro. hope the file size of fztvseries isn't much?

I've been wasting my night data plans on YouTube for the past 3days when I have pending series to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2017
NLorubebe:
which website do you download your series from?
For now its fz tvseries . m obi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2017
NLorubebe:
thanks bro. hope the file size of fztvseries isn't much?

I've been wasting my night data plans on YouTube for the past 3days when I have pending series to watch
Same size and quality to O2TVSERIES but the only difference is that theirs is in Avi format unlike o2TvSeries where you get MP4 format. If your phone can play Avi which is most likely a Yes. You're good to go!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Maisamari1994:
where did it stop cos I can't remember which episode i stop, so now I don't know which episode to start... I know I stop in the season 6 but I can't remember the episode now... was it episode 12 or.... really don't know... please help if you know..
Episode 15 of S6 is the latest episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NLorubebe(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2017
PreacherX:
Same size and quality to O2TVSERIES but the only difference is that theirs is in Avi format unlike o2TvSeries where you get MP4 format. If your phone can play Avi which is most likely a Yes. You're good to go!
my phone supports avi, thanks once again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2017
NLorubebe:
my phone supports avi, thanks once again.
uwc!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Please I need dope sites to download series...... I dont mind torrent sites with lot of series........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
To download series this days they vex me. No site is as fast as toxicwap. What will toxicwap be back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Please I need dope sites to download series...... I dont mind torrent sites with lot of series........

eztvdotag
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Gotham.
Finally! Season 3 is on Netflix. The binge has begun!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just wasted glo cheat on this anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-White, anti- male TV show.

Worst part is that I downloaded the whole season 1..

Which kine nonsense be Dis one

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cstr1000: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
introvertme:
Just wasted glo cheat on this anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-White, anti- male TV show.

Worst part is that I downloaded the whole season 1..

Which kine nonsense be Dis one
That is a very matured series.
Not for everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
cstr1000:

That is a very matured series.
Not for everyone.
Fûck maturity. What's good for you may not be good for another.
It has nothing to do with maturity.
Lots of people like the overhyped GOT, but I don't. Does that make me immature?
Hell, I don't like it too. It's like watching the Sound of Music without the music.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
cstr1000:
That is a very matured series. Not for everyone.
Really matured cheesy

yeah right
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
nonut:
grin
Rachel's dad is a savage grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
daamazing:
Rachel's dad is a savage grin
Haha! The man get mouth. Right from his days in "The Wire".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Anyone anticipating Dynasty and Valor??

saw dem trailers.....whether those were trailers sef...

till October shagringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Bros, back to normal data plans?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
nonut:

Bros, back to normal data plans?

lol....before nkogringringringrin

but mostly night plan and Cliq4Dnite.....dah na fr etisalat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Binge oooo !!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....before nkogringringringrin

but mostly night plan and Cliq4Dnite.....dah na fr etisalat
That 400 for 2hrs cheat? I no fit. If Etisalat carry their "winch" come, you go cry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cstr1000: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Those two and ''the resident'' too if you love medical series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.