Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548794 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Oothman:
Yeah, same here. They won't be different from the lannister twins(cersei and jamie). But i fear for winterfell for that is the next stop for the whitewalkers

The Taegyrns encourage inter marriage na lol they can marry their extended relatives but not immediate siblings.

Its obvious that the army of the dead will loose but at what cost? Their army is frightening.
Maybe Jon finally dies but produces an heir? Who knows?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

The Taegyrns encourage inter marriage na lol they can marry their extended relatives but not immediate siblings.

Its obvious that the army of the dead will loose but at what cost? Their army is frightening.
Maybe Jon finally dies but produces an heir? Who knows?
Didn't know about that. 'Yea, at what cost?' that is the question.
i am pretty sure some main characters will die next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
was rob stark a better fighter Dan Jon?I havnt seen Jon fight DAT much...like in merlin where Arthur fights like a fucking badass knight ...game of thrones doesn't have much fighters ....arya seems to fight like gwaine in merlin ...am not comparing d two series oh...BT there was no much fight dis season.... I need a WAR .BT y rob stark die too early na...DAT dude was my favorite character den sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ViVaMadrid: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rapahel1116:
was rob stark a better fighter Dan Jon?I havnt seen Jon fight DAT much...like in merlin where Arthur fights like a fucking badass knight ...game of thrones doesn't have much fighters ....arya seems to fight like gwaine in merlin ...am not comparing d two series oh...BT there was no much fight dis season.... I need a WAR .BT y rob stark die too early na...DAT dude was my favorite character den sha.

Bros, you sure say you dey watch the show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
U no sabi read?who's a better fighter?
ViVaMadrid:

Bros, you sure say you dey watch the show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
The last ship season 4 making brain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
I love me some bad ass moves. grin

TeenWolf season6 episode 15.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreydoe(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
where cn I download Ricky Nd morty..tvseries.in d episodes not complete Dere... I need sure site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tmamuda(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
tolulope2021:
Currently watching the following series. They are all dope! Very interesting and captivating.

Salvation
Shooter S2b
Power
The Mist
Midnight Texas
The last ship S4
Dark matter

So, I'm never bored.

Which is the best among? Started Last Ship but can't remember where I stop
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:

Seems I'll have to continue this show again
Hope it will be worth it sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2017
xarookqh:
Seems I'll have to continue this show again Hope it will be worth it sha
Yea.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
hyzicbond:
why are you winging? *in Hound's voice*

Try, frendz4m dot com

alluc dot cc

projectfreetv dot bz
Bros, pls reply my pm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ritababe(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
still waiting for episode 17
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ritababe(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
still waiting for episode 17
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:

I'm tired of teen wolf already
These hunters are just killing the Wolves anyhow
The werewolves are too weak, see how Brett was struggling with Monroe it was so annoying Sincerely, as at then she was an amateur o
I still believe Liam is the strongest tho he even bested an hell hound, scott can't do that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
thenny312:
I'm tired of teen wolf already
These hunters are just killing the Wolves anyhow
The werewolves are too weak, see how Brett was struggling with Monroe it was so annoying Sincerely, as at then she was an amateur o
I still believe Liam is the strongest tho he even bested an hell hound, scott can't do that
For real its annoying, Brett should have killed her asap. But he was busy running from her, imagine Monroe killing a hellhound by mistake.

If they don't know what to act, they should have ended it in season6 episode 10.

And what's with Gerard showing up after many months just to hunt and kill all the werewolves in becon hills?

But I still like teenwolf sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Bros, pls reply my pm
please reach me on bonddreams at gmail dot com. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
For real its annoying, Brett should have killed her asap. But he was busy running from her, imagine Monroe killing a hellhound by mistake.

If they don't know what to act, they should have ended it in season6 episode 10.

And what's with Gerard showing up after many months just to hunt and kill all the werewolves in becon hills?

But I still like teenwolf sha.
omo I bin think say na only me o
I just wanna finish it cause I started teen wolf 3 or 4 years ago.....
Scott mustn't be touched he Don fall sharp sharp lol
Malia Is also strong
Jackson and ethan are coming Back in the next episode
It's like the Wolves and hunters have the same strength level.... ..
They need werewolves like kali, deucalion and those twins that morph to become one, God knows I loved that season, was it 3 or 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
thenny312:
omo I bin think say na only me o
I just wanna finish it cause I started teen wolf 3 or 4 years ago.....
Scott mustn't be touched he Don fall sharp sharp lol
Malia Is also strong
Jackson and ethan are coming Back in the next episode
It's like the Wolves and hunters have the same strength level.... ..
They need werewolves like kali, deucalion and those twins that morph to become one, God knows I loved that season, was it 3 or 4
Liam is cute and strong, but they need derek and peter to fight this war cos as it stands now, Monroe and Gerard mean business, their recruiters are getting bigger day by day.

Malia is in love with scot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Liam is cute and strong, but they need derek and peter to fight this war cos as it stands now, Monroe and Gerard mean business, their recruiters are getting bigger day by day.

Malia is in love with scot.
yea they Need both of em
Teen wolf writers just write rubbish at times, Malia and stiles were together..... They didn't tell us how they broke up
Now they are forcing Malia nd Scott together wtf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
thenny312:
yea they Need both of em
Teen wolf writers just write rubbish at times, Malia and stiles were together..... They didn't tell us how they broke up
Now they are forcing Malia nd Scott together wtf
I thought its stiles and Lydia that were dating.

Malia and scout are not good together.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
rammyty:
Just finished watching outlander season 1 and my heart breaks, A strong man reduced to sex slave, torture physically and emotionally to be one.

Reminds me Reek in GOT but at least ramsay bolton doesnt Bleep him

I dont think I can continue the series, too heartbreaking for me.

Any other good series out there
The series is getting rather interesting or maybe I'm using it to kill boredom, but then I want to ask, Is Jack Randall torturing James and reducing him to a sex slave?

I'm yet to finish season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
I thought its stiles and Lydia that were dating.

Malia and scout are not good together.
stiles and lydia love each other but they've never officially dated...... Corey is one useless character that should be killed off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
thenny312:
stiles and lydia love each other but they've never officially dated...... Corey is one useless character that should be killed off
Corey and his gay partner are important in unravelling mysteries.

I like him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hey Rorachy, I hope Juliet's gonna regain her memory? It's weird really... Cnt deal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Marvel1206:
Hey Rorachy, I hope Juliet's gonna regain her memory? It's weird really... Cnt deal
Yes she will.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes she will.
Same season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Marvel1206:
Same season?
I can't really remember.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Strain season 4 is as useless as Nollywood movies.
They would have stopped at season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NLorubebe(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Strain season 4 is as useless as Nollywood movies.

They would have stopped at season 3.
what are you saying? How many episodes have you seen? I downloaded episodes 1&2 and didn't even finish the first episode until I had no other series on my phone again.

The beginning of the season4 isn't really interesting but it get better as you go on, now I'm stuck on it and can't wait for the unreleased episodes.

Did you know that the professor has killed Thomas Eirchorst?

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist, Kaycee7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.