Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3535040 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
I keep wondering the story in blacklist. Or we like it because of the name
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
nonut:

Subtitles are from [url]addic7ed.com[/url] and the name of the series is The last man standing

Comedy and romance right

Pls tell me its not high school??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Androidking:

Comedy and romance right

Pls tell me its not high school??
High school ke? Its a family comedy like the goldbergs or modern family.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Androidking:
It's fun to watch, that's all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Damn! Americans fûck like dogs!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
nonut:

Dem don kill d fàggot?

cos dah na why i stop grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2017
introvertme:

Dem don kill d fàggot?

cos dah na why i stop grin
Hahahaha! You're joking right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Androidking:
If u know of good series from AMC and FX pls drop too
AMC- Preacher, Fear The Wallking Dead, The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, The Night Manager(miniseries), Breaking Bad, Mad Men
FX- The Americans, Fargo, The Strain, American Horror Story, Atlanta
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Androidking:
Lol... Seriously... TBL stopped making sense long ago... But I don't just know why I keep watching it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Someone should please assist me. There's this particular index website that lists both tv series and movies in the same page. That's what I'm looking for. The ones suggested earlier aren't the ones. it's somehow like this tehmovies.ir or thereabouts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2017
nonut:
Hahahaha! You're joking right?

Hahaha,I'm serious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2017
introvertme:

Hahaha,I'm serious
Killing off one of the main characters who happens to be a gay? Where do you think the hype on Empire is coming from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Androidking:

Waiting for Z nation season 4 to reach at least 5 episodes before downloading.

Power no .
May be my next.
I hope its up to season 3 at least ??
Power is interesting, season 4 is the latest. we are waiting for 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
Power is interesting, season 4 is the latest. we are waiting for 5
Thanks so much I want something to keep me on and on .can u believe I never watch prison break .even game of thrones .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
I don't know if u guys noticed this 90% of American Series (not normal movie) since 2014 must fix either a gay male or female in it . its just very hard to see any of their series without gay involved even in comedy .u must see gay in it.

E d vex me eh ..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lordseyad:
Lol... Seriously... TBL stopped making sense long ago... But I don't just know why I keep watching it...

After seeing about 6 episodes of season on I decided to stop . the one that is giving me tough time to follow is ORPHAN BLACK . ,,,,download from season 1-3 but cannt even finish 6 episodes in season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
xarookqh:

AMC- Preacher, Fear The Wallking Dead, The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, The Night Manager(miniseries), Breaking Bad, Mad Men
FX- The Americans, Fargo, The Strain, American Horror Story, Atlanta

Thanks

But seriously why are they extending THE WALKING DEAD .

Make den finish am na ...carry d money do SPARTACUS season 5 lolz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Androidking:

After seeing about 6 episodes of season on I decided to stop . the one that is giving me tough time to follow is ORPHAN BLACK . ,,,,download from season 1-3 but cannt even finish 6 episodes in season 1.
Ooh...Eeya... haven't watched Orphan black though..

That's why it's good to download and watch like 1-3 episodes of a show first...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Naturalized(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
yinkard4me:

Believe me, i didnt bother to download season 3. I knew its gonna be a let down

Lol it wasn't!! Was even more in-depth on cartel operations. I'd actually rank the seasons in this order: 1 > 3 > 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
nonut:
Is that Empire season 4?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
My top series are back.

Empire.

Gotham

The exorcist.

I feel good mehn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dy4life: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pls need a link were i can download flash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Androidking:
I don't know if u guys noticed this 90% of American Series (not normal movie) since 2014 must fix either a gay male or female in it . its just very hard to see any of their series without gay involved even in comedy .u must see gay in it.

E d vex me eh ..
yeah i've noticed it. It's so annoying. they're trying so hard to make everyone accept their gay crap. What i do when i get to those parts,i just forward scene. i don't care what they're talking about or doing. Have no problem with dem Lesbians though grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Is that Empire season 4?
Yeah.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Androidking:

E d vex me eh ..
We've discussed about this sometime ago. The gay community is hell bent on forcing Gayness to all and sundry.
Fagness by force. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Androidking:

Thanks so much I want something to keep me on and on .can u believe I never watch prison break .even game of thrones .

prison break is really interesting, you should watch it if you have the time, it's highly intellectual, no boring moment. I watched GOT complete season 1 when they they started but I didn't really like it so I stopped.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
nonut:

We've discussed about this sometime ago. The gay community is hell bent on forcing Gayness to all and sundry.
Fagness by force. grin
You are right.
They even introduce it in Disney movies meant for kids
Very bad
They just want to corrupt the world and spread the faggy virus
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
MaritzaNL:
My top series are back.
Empire.
Gotham
The exorcist.

I feel good mehn.
I hail u oooo.... the exorcist Iono fit watch it reach season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
MaritzaNL:
My top series are back.

Empire.

Gotham

The exorcist.

I feel good mehn.

I will start downloading the exorcist too .

Gotham and empire the last man on earth the last ship and all those our standby sweet series I will allow them reach episodes 5 each . so that when the viewing start e go sweet .

Last year xmass holiday I kept series from October to December but u can believe I finished all within seven days and I was bored completely. So this time around I want to make sure I have enough series for this Christmas . I no get time to spend money for Xmas things are hard grin grin so I go use films enjoy d holiday ...Power season 1 loading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pls is this series sweet or because say na Jack B. be d main man .honest review pls?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hayzed1090: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
R2bees:
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is the greatest show/sitcom ever.. this show is purely legendary... I have one question for you all.. HAAAAVE YOU MET TED??

Better than the big bang theory?

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2822) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hakeem12(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.