Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541206 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marvel1206:
Oh yes. Very interesting series

haha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jackossky:

haha
My best scene was when rosaline gave birth to seven kids grin it started to look like a horror movie with baby cries all over grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
yinkard4me:

Just d way i keep following 'The scorpion'... I dont even know why i do but i do

Scorpion is quite better at least we all are waiting for that Romance to happen . and I learn a lot from d film u see how simple secondary physics can do wonders and some life challenges between gurus and der environment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
handelex:
Seriously Marvel's Inhumans look crappy to me, The Gifted looks very promising, The Brave too, Absentia ??

Marvel

Lol .am leaving superhero and some Sci-Fi series small small.

FBI., NYPD,CDC, Horror CRIME . Vampire are much better.

I like any Apocalyptic Series . in fact that kind of series helps get ready for recession season 2 in Nigeria
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marvel1206:

My best scene was when rosaline gave birth to seven kids grin it started to look like an horror movie with baby cries all over grin grin

heheheh

its coming, its coming

he was happy at first but when it got to the fourth ,his voice changed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
I wanted to say this since .

After Seeing THE STRAIN .SEASON 1.

I remembered the time they told us to drink salt and bath with it because of a rumored Virus in the Air. grin..

now I am suspecting that rumor might be true . bad guys must have planned to release virus in Nigeria but someone must have leaked d cure which is the salt and the people involved changed their mind . angry angry

make we always be serious with our doctors and information from medical director
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jackossky:

heheheh

its coming, its coming

Similar case happened in FRIENDS

4 BABIES
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jackossky:

heheheh
its coming, its coming

Lol, I wish they extended it a bit. Really wanna see Diana and Kelly in action
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Watched episode one... D guy reminds me of Sheldon
will watch it this night
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nasiano01: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
tungstar:
seeing Peeky Blinders
best British tv series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rapheeky(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dude...how I met ur mother ...no funny reach big bang theory at all....Sheldon alone cover d whole funny characters for HIMYM....u could have even said the two and half men ,Goldberg dem.
R2bees:
Yes.. IMO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rapheeky(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
How I met your mother started losing it in season 7 wen ted started falling for DAT robyn again ...d gin just turn to pure love story ....if u want funny go for big bang theory ,two and half men...u go run mad .
rapheeky:
Dude...how I met ur mother ...no funny reach big bang theory at all....Sheldon alone cover d whole funny characters for HIMYM....u could have even said the two and half men ,Goldberg dem.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shallypop(f): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
introvertme:

tvseries dot in
Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Androidking:

Marvel

Lol .am leaving superhero and some Sci-Fi series small small.

FBI., NYPD,CDC, Horror CRIME . Vampire are much better.

I like any Apocalyptic Series . in fact that kind of series helps get ready for recession season 2 in Nigeria
Recession season 2? lmao, you no wan may we survive abi..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Whoever wrote the series the orville is insane .mad science fiction , it's crazy .Einstein would be proud .

I am also seeing containment .if you have not seen this movie you are missing .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Electronzeez:
Whoever wrote the series the orville is insane .mad science fiction , it's crazy .Einstein would be proud .

I am also seeing containment .if you have not seen this movie you are missing .
containment has been cancelled, don't further waste your time with it
They will just leave you hanging like they did me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marvel1206:

Lol, I wish they extended it a bit. Really wanna see Diana and Kelly in action

same here.

and what's later happened to eve? just curios

life of a hexin beast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Stopped watching it after seeing the 4th episode of the season 1 .
Boring as hell , always fell asleep each time I tried watching it.
Same thing with The Blindspot .
Boring Boring.

Androidking:
I keep wondering the story in blacklist. Or we like it because of the name

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Please guys, where can I download Narcos Season 3 subtitle ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
foreverkind1:
Please guys, where can I download Narcos Season 3 subtitle ?

Yes I have been looking for a away to shine .waiting for this question to come up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
The best and easiest way is to download and watch with MX PLAYER

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Its very very easy and super fast .

Make sure the episode or the movie is playing like u see in the video above . no go option and select subtitle ...next u click online subtitle after that u click search ....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Now when u click search ...

If u search u may not see d subtitle so make sure .

I repeat make sure u click on d box ENTER YOUR SEARCH TEXT. this will brinn out the name of the video u are playing now click OK for it to search .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2017
From this pix you will see its POWER S1 EPSODE 1. AND I DOWNLOADED it from o2tvseries.com which means the quality is based on HDTV .

So when the list of subtitles shows up I pick the one from HDTV .sometimes u will see List of videos so make sure u pick d right one and click download

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2017
U can all of these in 20 seconds . d subtitle files is very small download and enjoy

U can customize ur subtitle too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Now look at the menu in MX PLAYER any video wit SRT Beside it has subtitle ...hope I made very easy for everyone to grab .u need internet to download .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jackossky:

same here.
and what's later happened to eve? just curios

life of a hexin beast
Her hexenbeist left her when she passed through the mirror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello guys,
I just finished Salem.... Very interesting. I have also watched the
Originals,
Secret circle
Witches of East end
The good witch

Please, who can recommend any witches, supernatural /horror for me.

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by echobazz: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
tolulope2021:
Hello guys,
I just finished Salem.... Very interesting. I have also watched the
Originals,
Secret circle
Witches of East end
The good witch

Please, who can recommend any witches, supernatural /horror for me.

Thanks
Check out

Grimm

Midnight Texas
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Androidking:

Scorpion is quite better at least we all are waiting for that Romance to happen . and I learn a lot from d film u see how simple secondary physics can do wonders and some life challenges between gurus and der environment.
Wow. Nice knowing Scorpion got fans grin.
Walter and Paige should just stop all did bullish*t and be a normal couple.
I kinda want Collins to be in the team. It will be great
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls guys, where can I download The Legend of the Seeker. I just want to rewatch the series again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), zyro and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.