Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509488 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayorjosh(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
Stopped watching it after seeing the 4th episode of the season 1 .
Boring as hell , always fell asleep each time I tried watching it.
Same thing with The Blindspot .
Boring Boring.

its like that till even episode 15 sef but its very interesting. You really need to continue. It got more interesting when elizabeth keen realised that tom keen was hired to be her husband. Please go back and continue. Was even watching it during my exams smh. They should release season 6 na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xreal: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
edunaking:
How can I get d subtitle of narcos season 3

It's been updated.

Download it from o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
mayorjosh:
you have to watch blacklist up till season 3/4 first before you understand blacklist redemption. They just inserted some lines they omitted about Tom Keen's life. The blacklist is more interesting. Imagine they acted redemption without reddington,finch,john reece,shaw and that her lesbian hacker gf. Who tf does that?
Sounds like it's interesting. unfortunately I've finished watching THE REDEMPTION. I just concluded THE LAST SHIP s04, I think BLACKLIST is next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fuwatayo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
I just finished watching Game of Thrones. Pls house I need a good tv series that is close to GOT to download or any other interesting ones. Tanx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Androidking:

I actually prefer the "FEAR THE WALKING DEAD" Even though its all about survival .at least .dey don't waste our time planning heaven and earth . we see challenges and solution sharp sharp ....action pack .and I like that black guy .but gay again sad

Fear d walking dead is better shaa

that's why I stopped, I couldn't deal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Deuce.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by schboy3: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
ah wanna talk about two series that am currently on
1) Suits and (2) the brave/ seal team
for me, suits is really dope in terms of leqal series, far far better than "call saul", and the characters are cool to. the write/director etc, made Jessica a qod, (blameless), everythinq she touch turned to qold, and no room for error, follow by harvey. ma only problem was Mike, that quy sabi spoil show, jumpinq into conclusion like a preqnant woman, infact it qot to a staqe, ah was anqry seeinq him lolz!!. Luis is another funny beinq, infact ah was never anqry at luis, because he made the series funnier with his actinq, while Harvey made the series funny with his punchlines. aboveall, cool series, startinq season7 2day, just wonderinq why its only 10e, instead of the normal 16. and ah almost choked on what ah was drinkinq, when ah saw o2tvseries statinq that it was a comedy series.
2) The Brave and Seal Team: for me the two are the same, same storyline, same formation, same ideas, infact they have nothinq less than 85% similarities, buh too sad ah started watchinq both (they came out same period), buh if I'm to advice anyone, ah will choose "the brave".
and finally, abeq make them just end scorpion biko, the torture don do. we wanna move on.
#teamstartandcomplete

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
introvertme:

that's why I stopped, I couldn't deal

Don't worry d gay part wasn't much shaaa.

But that guy is d reason d series is surviving ....in short as far as he is still surviving all d challenges d series will last .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
If you had told me that Fear The Walking Dead would be on this level when it first started out, I'd have told you you were batshit insane. Damn, hell of a season. Super Stoked for next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
fuwatayo:
I just finished watching Game of Thrones. Pls house I need a good tv series that is close to GOT to download or any other interesting ones. Tanx
Something like GOT?

Vikings
The last kingdom

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fuwatayo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordseyad:
Something like GOT?

Vikings
The last kingdom
Tanx for the info. Whc of them should I go for since u hv watched it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
fuwatayo:

Tanx for the info. Whc of them should I go for since u hv watched it?
Vikings.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
The handmaids tale, awesome show 4 pple hu can handle such themes cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ryfoz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
SuperSuave:
Sounds like it's interesting. unfortunately I've finished watching THE REDEMPTION. I just concluded THE LAST SHIP s04, I think BLACKLIST is next.

Did you say THE LAST SHIP? my guy u sabi beta thing o grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
ryfoz:

Did you say THE LAST SHIP? my guy u sabi beta thing o grin
grin the film sweet my body die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by edunaking: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
xreal:

It's been updated.

Download it from o2tvseries.com
is it recently, cos DAT were I downloaded it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2017
mayorjosh:
its like that till even episode 15 sef but its very interesting. You really need to continue. It got more interesting when elizabeth keen realised that tom keen was hired to be her husband. Please go back and continue. Was even watching it during my exams smh. They should release season 6 na
Really wish I could tbh , but I can't .
I've got this thing for series like POWER , Everybody hates Chris ( comedy ) , Designated Survivor ( Politics ) & 24 ( Super Action ) .
That series doesn't have what I really need tbh .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xreal: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2017
edunaking:
is it recently, cos DAT were I downloaded it

about 3 weeks ago.

I downloaded it there .... it was translated.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Koice, what's up? Please, could you help me with a download link for the movie Inferno. Tom Hanks played the lead role and the movie was released in 2016 – in case you need that bit of detail to help narrow down your search.

I'd really appreciate if you could help me with this.

Just seeing your post. Don't come online often nowadays...

Inferno 2016 480p Esub
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2017
schboy3:
ah wanna talk about two series that am currently on
1) Suits and (2) the brave/ seal team
for me, suits is really dope in terms of leqal series, far far better than "call saul", and the characters are cool to. the write/director etc, made Jessica a qod, (blameless), everythinq she touch turned to qold, and no room for error, follow by harvey. ma only problem was Mike, that quy sabi spoil show, jumpinq into conclusion like a preqnant woman, infact it qot to a staqe, ah was anqry seeinq him lolz!!. Luis is another funny beinq, infact ah was never anqry at luis, because he made the series funnier with his actinq, while Harvey made the series funny with his punchlines. aboveall, cool series, startinq season7 2day, just wonderinq why its only 10e, instead of the normal 16. and ah almost choked on what ah was drinkinq, when ah saw o2tvseries statinq that it was a comedy series.
2) The Brave and Seal Team: for me the two are the same, same storyline, same formation, same ideas, infact they have nothinq less than 85% similarities, buh too sad ah started watchinq both (they came out same period), buh if I'm to advice anyone, ah will choose "the brave".
and finally, abeq make them just end scorpion biko, the torture don do. we wanna move on.
#teamstartandcomplete
Really agree with you, the brave is much more interesting than seal team. I prefer it to valor, also a new military series but mostly about pilots(it has too much drama for me).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2017
also if you love medical dramas or more specifically HOUSE, you definitely need to watch the Good doctor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by edunaking: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2017
xreal:

about 3 weeks ago.

I downloaded it there .... it was translated.
is hd, or mp3?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Kaziar:
also if you love medical dramas or more specifically HOUSE, you definitely need to watch the Good doctor.

I've not watches the good doctor,but I'm certain that its not as good as house...Dr Gregory house is a certified weyrey,it would b difficult to c that kind of character in a medical themed series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreymhillzzy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Androidking:

Elijah recently become a bad ass in d series ..

Klaus was to devilish that they gat to put romance in his character to tell teach us "man can change" (for love)
Now making Elijah bad monster .
They are teaching us that(even with love) "once a monster always a monster"

Contradicting
Yeah true talk buh i still lyk his character tho...he's a bad ass lolzz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
No let me continue two and half men ...season one ...laughter junction all d way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mindhunter

This Netflix gem reminded me in a really positive way of what I liked about True Detective Season One - it's more grounded in the boring realities of law enforcement, but its sense of humor and its bleak feeling really worked for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
1. The deuce : brilliant TV show, I always look forward to it every week, 6 episodes aired, two more to go. It's a 1970s drama about New York Street mafias, drugs, street pimps, emergency of blue movies. The characters did well, there is a Nigerian in it (didn't know there was till I saw the name). So if you prefer some real fighting and all, don't bother, if you expecting suspense and twist, don't bother.

2. Star trek discovery : good show so far, no complains, I recommend.

3. For fans of stranger things, heads up, season two is out will be out in a weeks time from today.

4. The good place : very good comedy for me, they are currently in season two. Worth checking out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
lafuria1:
1. The deuce : brilliant TV show, I always look forward to it every week, 6 episodes aired, two more to go. It's a 1970s drama about New York Street mafias, drugs, street pimps, emergency of blue movies. The characters did well, there is a Nigerian in it (didn't know there was till I saw the name). So if you prefer some real fighting and all, don't bother, if you expecting suspense and twist, don't bother.

Enjoy this show, takes us into the inner working and personal lives of prostitues and their associates. First time I entered a brothel at port harcourt never saw them the same again. It takes some messed up circumstance to do that job.

3. For fans of stranger things, heads up, season two is out, I haven't watched it yet, I wanna do so by weekend.

Been waiting on this

4. The good place : very good comedy for me, they are currently in season two. Worth checking out.

I think the first season was exciting, this season two seems bland and overstretched. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Enjoy this show, takes us into the inner working and personal lives of prostitues and their associates. First time I entered a brothel at port harcourt never saw them the same again. It takes some messed up circumstance to do that job.

Been waiting on this

I think the first season was exciting, this season two seems bland and overstretched. undecided

For the good place, The way the season 1 ended I was very pleased and worried, I was worried on how they will continue the show successfully, I'm still gonna give it time. They have about 8 episodes to go. Fingers crossed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
lafuria1:

2. Star trek discovery : good show so far, no complains, I recommend.

3. For fans of stranger things, heads up, season two is out, I haven't watched it yet, I wanna do so by weekend.

The Nigerian in deuce looks like craze clown,stranger things isn't out now... abi dem get another stranger things?

Na 27th e go burst out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
I finished narcos after spending nearly a month watching it.
Narcos is officially the greatest action packed TV show grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
introvertme:
I finished narcos after spending nearly a month watching it.

Narcos is officially the greatest action packed TV show grin

Check 'Gomorrah'

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), Eldeedon(m) and 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52