Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540593 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 3:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Abeg no downloading link for my TWD.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Yhemit:
Abeg no downloading link for my TWD.....

Go to toxicwap...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
cao:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Finally watching Halloween V, this is going to be awesome!
brooklyn nine nine and superstore are currently my best shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingamon(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Please Someone should help me with link to download criminal mind season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
"I just shot a nigga, come and get him" grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2017
introvertme:
Gunpowder na another packaged Taboo TV show

Catholics are being oppressed, mature nudity cheesy
Jon snow at his worst

if you're into all that download ASAP grin

lol.....mk I download...I like doze kind thing...

mature nuditygrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebukaka12(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....mk I download...I like doze kind thing...

mature nuditygrin
Help me with the link Abeg...I wan begin download am too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
cao:
Scorpion.
Is Scorpion good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
donhils:

Is Scorpion good?
It's not bad, the only thing is it's a long binge - I've been watching a lot of serials with short seasons or serials with shorter episodes (as in 22 minutes), that I forgot how long a 22 (42 minute long) episode season feels like.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
ebukaka12:

Help me with the link Abeg...I wan begin download am too

I never ready oh...na for night.....but check t f p d l dot com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
TWD is back!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
The walking dead baybe

Neegan grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
The best thing u can do for yourself is to allow the walking dead to just complete befor u start watching .

In d last season I tot it will start with serious vexation and war but d delayed d whole thing until d last episode and it ends with "let's go to war"

So no need giving urself hope .allow it to complete den download once and enjoy ....as u wait for it to complete u can watching other series .

That's me any way

Series am waiting for them to complete .before Christmas.
Arrow
Empire
Gotham
The flash
Supergirl
The big bang theory
The last man on earth
Scandal
Scorpion
Sharana chronicle

Am on two and half men season 2 ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paste007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Androidking:
The best thing u can do for yourself is to allow the walking dead to just complete befor u start watching .

In d last season I tot it will start with serious vexation and war but d delayed d whole thing until d last episode and it ends with "let's go to war"

So no need giving urself hope .allow it to complete den download once and enjoy ....as u wait for it to complete u can watching other series .

That's me any way

Arrow
Empire
Gotham
The flash
Supergirl
The big bang theory
The last man on earth
Scandal
Scorpion
Sharana chronicle

is "the last man on earth" interesting. It seems like it will be boring asf since they are only two people on earth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rapheeky(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
I tot I was d only one who loves dat series ....its okay....like a comedy....there are more dan two Pple on earth now....fin is crazy
paste007:
is "the last man on earth" interesting. It seems like it will be boring asf since they are only two people on earth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Androidking:

That's me any way

Arrow
Empire
Gotham
The flash
Supergirl
The big bang theory
The last man on earth
Scandal
Scorpion
Sharana chronicle

those series just aired their new seasons......
There's no way they will round up before Christmas
A Christmas hiatus is sure, so it will be continued next year �

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Heroes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2017yorubamovie: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2017
ojadetayo:

Same here. I thought it's only me. The speed is annoyingly slow.
Yh. Seems to be ok now. Currently downloading some episodes from the site right now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Watching the last ship makes me wanna join the navy so bad. Not the Nigerian Navy tho. undecided Those ones no sabi!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2017
thenny312:
those series just aired their new seasons......
There's no way they will round up before Christmas
A Christmas hiatus is sure, so it will be continued next year �
Yes u are right ....but by den I will have enough series to keep me going during d holiday.

Instead of finishing everything now and stay bored Christmas let me keep them .pray we stay alive see Christmas. Then with the films piling up .I don't think I will be bore for holiday.

The last man on earth is very very interesting comedy ...its also in competition with other comedy series. All u need us to listen u will understand d funny piece ....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamalchance(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2017
The Brave and SEAL team anyone? ... and i saw smeone asking if scorpion is good... hmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamalchance(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Lana1:
Watching the last ship makes me wanna join the navy so bad. Not the Nigerian Navy tho. undecided Those ones no sabi!

i fear ooo ... i doubt NN is active on sea sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
who is watching valor
its making sense almost like the brave and seal team
then lethal weapon grin grin hilarious

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamalchance(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2017
sod09:
who is watching valor
its making sense almost like the brave and seal team
then lethal weapon grin grin hilarious
i was reasoning valor earlier 2day but series am follow are too much already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cstr1000: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Just watching outlander season 3 episode 6. The sex scene btween Claire and Jamie is so real and mature.
I could have swore he slept with her for real. The slow motion and everything. kiss
Starz is good mehn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Watching Bletchley circle grin

If you're a fan of "the imitation game" and Hidden figures then this show is for you ;mcheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
cstr1000:
Just watching outlander season 3 episode 6. The sex scene btween Claire and Jamie is so real and mature.
I could have swore he slept with her for real. The slow motion and everything. kiss
Starz is good mehn.

Sex scenes always seem too real on outlander grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please my fellow brethren here... who uses the airtel 200# midnight browsing to download and besides how reliable is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: osymerga(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.