Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524077 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
introvertme:

The Nigerian in deuce looks like craze clown,stranger things isn't out now... abi dem get another stranger things?

Na 27th e go burst out

You right, I. Had to check again, ita season 1, the website I download my movies from uploaded the link this week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ryfoz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin the film sweet my body die

To me the movie is all about leadership than military action. Enjoy your film my brother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ojadetayo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lana1:
Anyone else having trouble downloading from toxicwap?? I've tried using different ISPs. But download speed is annoyingly slow
Same here. I thought it's only me. The speed is annoyingly slow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ojadetayo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
I don't understand all this series again. They just want to showcase gay films every now and then. A new series DYNASTY just started. I initially thought the series going to make sense with the story line. Not until I discovered that the billionaires son is gay. Hating it already.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Check 'Gomorrah'
The ratings high ooo,I'll download it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
ojadetayo:
I don't understand all this series again. They just want to showcase gay films every now and then. A new series DYNASTY just started. I initially thought the series going to make sense with the story line. Not until I discovered that the billionaires son is gay. Hating it already.

Why not just watch older TV shows ,all these new ones na rubbish,did you not check the ratings ?

it's a 5.9 and the show's barely started.

Check Devious maids or Mistresses,I'm pretty sure you'll find what you were looking for in dynasty there grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
koice:
Mindhunter

This Netflix gem reminded me in a really positive way of what I liked about True Detective Season One - it's more grounded in the boring realities of law enforcement, but its sense of humor and its bleak feeling really worked for me.

yea...it has a dark sense of humour..I esp loved d scenes btw that tall killer with them...very much like true detective

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jeshrun44: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
I have not watched much season films but i am sure i have watched 2 of the bests. I thought THE 100 is my best ever series until i saw the LAST SHIP. Though i still cant choose my best between the 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
koice:

Just seeing your post. Don't come online often nowadays...

Inferno 2016 480p Esub

Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Madir: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
As for me, I watch here "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" recently. I have already looked all episodes. Do you love like it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ojadetayo(m): 2:41am On Oct 20, 2017
introvertme:

Why not just watch older TV shows ,all these new ones na rubbish,did you not check the ratings ?

it's a 5.9 and the show's barely started.

Check Devious maids or Mistresses,I'm pretty sure you'll find what you were looking for in dynasty there grin

I've watched both. Loved devious maids. Mistresses seemed boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 4:32am On Oct 20, 2017
my kids and I..... which site can I download it from please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
jeshrun44:
I have not watched much season films but i am sure i have watched 2 of the bests. I thought THE 100 is my best ever series until i saw the LAST SHIP. Though i still cant choose my best between the 2
Then you really need to try STRIKE BACK I've watched a lot of series but strike back left an impression. IT WAS PERFECT.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2017
introvertme:
I finished narcos after spending nearly a month watching it.

Narcos is officially the greatest action packed TV show grin

Suspense-filled not action packed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayorjosh(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'll advise y'all to not download that mindhunter. That movie is psychotic shit. Abeg someone should recommend an fbi/cia movie with action asides 24,quantico,person of interest,crisis,narcos,blacklist. Someone please say something new
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
mayorjosh:
I'll advise y'all to not download that mindhunter. That movie is psychotic shit. Abeg someone should recommend an fbi/cia movie with action asides 24,quantico,person of interest,crisis,narcos,blacklist. Someone please say something new

Some of us find it fascinating, others relatable. I personally take great pleasure in watching psychological themed movies/series.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls wetin carry supernatural reach season 13 .is that DAT producers get too much money to waste or based of fan demand ....season 13 for wetin .repeating same episodes no story involed. Make dem put that money in SLEEPY HOLLOW abeg that's d main season of supernatural....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
dubylhover:

yea...it has a dark sense of humour..I esp loved d scenes btw that tall killer with them...very much like true detective
Do we have someone like Rustin cohle there?
If yes I subscribe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
mayorjosh:

ahhh
you've watched all these without orphan black

retrace your steps bro

hope you didn't skip blindspot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayorjosh(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
piperson:

ahhh
you've watched all these without orphan black

retrace your steps bro

hope you didn't skip blindspot
i've seen blindspot. Thanks man i think i'll check out that orphan black this weekend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Singapore1:

Do we have someone like Rustin cohle there?
If yes I subscribe

mehn mattew macaughney took his role to another level entirely,I guess it would b difficult to see that kind of character again,but the two main leads are quite good,esp d younger..

Anna torv is also in d series,d main character of fringe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
mayorjosh:
i've seen blindspot. Thanks man i think i'll check out that orphan black this weekend

house of cards
the wire
banshee
sherlock
Luther
those who kill

Johan frank

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
dubylhover:

mehn mattew macaughney took his role to another level entirely,I guess it would b difficult to see that kind of character again,but the two main leads are quite good,esp d younger..

Anna torv is also in d series,d main character of fringe
Then sleep is in trouble cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alonso2214(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2017
the last ship is currently on my watch timeline now still on season 3 which am going to complete today.. that movie is Bad add. guys should take a look and watch billions and see drama and suspense filled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
mayorjosh:

lol...as someone else mentioned, some of us find those "psychotic shit" very interesting.

Apart from the tangible reasons that make people commit crime which we all know, it's nice seeing a series that delves into the world of intangibles- the psychological make up of criminals

It's the same reason I consider Chance(which is quite similar) as one of the best series I've ever watched especially this current season 2.

NB: The above on chance remains my opinion, due diligence should be taken before anyone downloads it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
rationalmind:

It's the same reason I consider Chance(which is quite similar) as one of the best series I've ever watched especially this current season 2.

NB: The above on chance remains my opinion, due diligence should be taken before anyone downloads it.

I have watched Chance, was sort of an anti-climax for me when that big fella wasn't what he presented himself to be as was the ending too. The multiple personality woman was intriguing.

Have you watched The Fall? That was some crazy fella.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

I have watched Chance, was sort of an anti-climax for me when that big fella wasn't what he presented himself to be as was the ending too. The multiple personality woman was intriguing.

Have you watched The Fall? That was some crazy fella.

I have even recommended it here a couple of times, do you know any other with a similar theme?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
I just downloaded Lucifer, season 1 and wayward pines season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2017
rationalmind:

I have even recommended it here a couple of times, do you know any other with a similar theme?

Nope, such series are more intensive and more detailed hence not as common.

@topic
Just finished Mindhunter, it's a nice finale leaves something to look forward to in season two.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by directonpc(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who is excited about the return TWD tomorrow?

In other news: here is an app that helps you carry out Mobile banking without internet or cramming codes. Get it on Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Voltron: Legendary Defender.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
cao:
Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Done with Season 2

Waiting for Season 3 Finale

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.