Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525566 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Good to hear smiley
Lool

Ib.. How are you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:01pm On May 03, 2018
Odobopa:

Ib.. How are you?
I dey thanks, you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 03, 2018
ibkayee:

I dey thanks, you?

I bam thank you.
Why don't you reply your mail
It's just a mail nau..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:08pm On May 03, 2018
Odobopa:

I bam thank you.
Why don't you reply your mail
It's just a mail nau..
Lool I just don't, 'nothing personal' grin kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool I just don't, 'nothing personal' grin kiss
But I seriously want to discuss something with you and I can't do that here sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:14pm On May 03, 2018
Odobopa:

But I seriously want to discuss something with you and I can't do that here sad
Sorry sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Sorry sad

Chaii.
You don't believe me right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
Odobopa:

Chaii.
You don't believe me right?
Lol I believe you, I just don't do interactions off the forum unfortunately, sorry dear kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I believe you,I just don't do interactions off the forum unfortunately, sorry dear kiss

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:25pm On May 03, 2018
Odobopa:

Lol I'm not saying I haven't done it before, I'm just not interested in doing it as of now cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I'm not saying I haven't done it before, I'm just not interested in doing it as of now cheesy
Hmmm
It's all good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2018
Odobopa:

Hmmm
It's all good.
Sorry dear kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Sorry dear kiss
last warning...stop derailing tongue
Unless we turn the both of you to a seasonal movie wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:34am On May 04, 2018
sod09:
last warning...stop derailing tongue
Unless we turn the both of you to a seasonal movie wink
Not my fault sad tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2018
Just started watching The royals. The series is dope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2018
iykekelvins:
Quantico season 3 is here, though I'm not done with 2.

The 100 season 5

The originals season 5

Into the badlands season 3

Damn!!!
it is only quantico I haven't watched from the list you posted. The rest are badass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
JixNation:

please drop a link to where I can download into the bad land.
u can get everything on o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2018
laydoh:
it is only quantico I haven't watched from the list you posted. The rest are badass.
You should check it out too, it's lit.

One FBI series that would keep u glued, I swear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2018
iykekelvins:
You should check it out too, it's lit.

One FBI series that would keep u glued, I swear.
thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:46am On May 05, 2018
The latest originals episode is just wonderful.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timothy3113(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2018
introvertme:
The latest originals episode is just wonderful.
wonderful with the death of an original.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:50am On May 05, 2018
Timothy3113:
wonderful with the death of an original.

He didn't really die oo,the burning was just symbolic for his past fading away.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Domlayomi(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2018
Please I'm new here plus I don't do much of seasonal movies
Pls can anyone recommend Martial arts, action ,crime (fbi) movies to me.... Tnks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 05, 2018
Domlayomi:
Please I'm new here plus I don't do much of seasonal movies
Pls can anyone recommend Martial arts, action ,crime (fbi) movies to me.... Tnks
For martial arts:
- Mortal Kombat; Legacy
- Banshee
- Into The Badlands
- Alias
- Preacher
- Kingdom
- Daredevil
- Altered Carbon
- Sense8
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Albeit kind of old compared to others on the list)

Crime
- Hannibal
- Mindhunter
- Manhunt: Unabomber
- Criminal Minds (Seasons 1 to 4)
- True Detective (Season 1)
- Line Of Duty
- Bosch
- Broadchurch
- Happy Valley
- Collateral
- Luther
- The Fall (Season 3 sucked tho)
- The Killing
- The Bridge
- Fargo
- River
- Top Of The Lake
- Money Heist (Spanish Language)
- Dark (German Language)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 05, 2018
The Bureau

Gotta say this top French spy drama is the most realistic show about secret services operations I've ever seen. Forget Homeland and action scenes and magic technology making the CIA omniscient. You can also forget heroic characters, incredible plots to assassinate the US president and other fancy plots of Hollywood shows. Here, they just try to convert high ranking Islamic State and Syrian agents who want to defect and try to negotiate a good deal whilst avoiding being betrayed. It's all very realistic that it's chilling.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2018
I have ran out series to watch oo. Anyone knows any supernatural or dark evil forces, angels and demons series to watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 05, 2018
Dear White People series 2 is out and The Handmaid's Tale season 2 is also out. I also recommend:
The split
Station 19
Harrow
MacGyver
Atlanta
Life Sentence
Dynasty
Netflix's THE rain
The son

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2018
I enjoyed Into The Badlands. Can't wait for the continuation.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2018
dear white people

season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:26am On May 06, 2018
FOR THE PEOPLE
Never been a fan of most legal dramas but this is my one exception. It's so good I broke my binge watching rule. just 2 episodes in and I'm hooked.

PS-:- Berlin station season 2 definitely not as good as the first. The whole thing is subpar compared to the first season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamjrock: 1:33am On May 06, 2018
Any warm welcome for me here
spikedcylinder:
Please continue thread here.  smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:34am On May 06, 2018
Kaziar:
FOR THE PEOPLE
Never been a fan of most legal dramas but this is my one exception. It's so good I broke my binge watching rule. just 2 episodes in and I'm hooked.

PS-:- Berlin station season 2 definitely not as good as the first. The whole thing is subpar compared to the first season.

For the People is so dope. Shonda Rhimes is a bae right from her Grey's Anatomy's day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Speakout03 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.