Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery (24212 Views)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by cassidy1996(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
K
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by iamtardey: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Obirin.
Hm
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by esdeemiami(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
It funny and surprising how you guys bring in ethnicity to things

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Afonj women and kleptomania, what they cannot steal does not exist
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by alizma: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Once a woman is stealing, there is 99% assurance that she is into the other
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by thuxzwda1: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Caramia2020:
kleptomania is a disorder.

And na cane dem dey use treat am
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
I hate thieves, no jokes.

If my wife does this even for a few times, any attraction I once had for her dies a natural death.
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by notoriousbabe: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
myynd44 come and see chomtin
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Okhuadams(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Afonj women and kleptomania, what they cannot steal does not exist
na una own worst pass ur wife fit do am with ur house boy, ur brothers, relations in short na una own worst
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by kestolove95(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
he cause it himself, how will u go and marry indi dot people? people that are using dia own mother for money rituals, do drugs, Robb nd kill
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by linearity: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
What I don’t understand is….

The wife did not appear in court, did not entered any evidence into the records that the Judge could rely upon, why give custody of one the kids to her and order him to pay support?
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Nostring: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
Ogun ni yo pa e danu..omo ale jatijati, omo irankiran
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by ameh99: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
When you grant women too much access to your money and suddenly cut off or reduce that access...

Then wahala done burst....

Women are always women the are like children..

You can't give a woman something and beg her to help you with it... undecided :- undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by asatemple(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
One person stealing and adultery. Uka agwula
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by chiedu7: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Wait,na so sense be scarce commodity for your area abi na only you just decide to dey senseless like this? undecided
no mind the mumu

And I be igbo man & see no relevance in his stupidity
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Oesophagus99(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
How can a single person have both Kleptomania and Nymphomania... undecidedHow can a single person have both Kleptomania and Nymphomania...
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by effort1: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Caramia2020:
She needs prayers, kleptomania is a disorder.

And prayer is the answer to the disorder, right?
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by firstolalekan(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
Or deh
OSU
Hoe low foe
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by effort1: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
dchamp234:
Over wife's stealing habit? I don't think taking her husband's money is considered stealing. Except maybe na Yoruba man..

Dumb reasoning

If the man takes his wife's money without permission will you consider it as stealing?

Anything you take without permission is a stealing?
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Zakarisammy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Enlighten me more
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Bornboy4: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
I like your guts baby.
You must be as beautiful as your words.
Women actually consent to making themselves second-rated before men because they believe that once they have to-to, they have it all. If a woman is self-sufficient, I swear to-to nor go dey as cheap as e be now..quote me.
TechNana:
Stories like this has made me choose the path I chose..

If she was financial ok or at least making up to 5,000 ngn daily, she wouldn't be thinking of stealing...

Imagine discovering a system as unique as this
https://www.nairaland.com/6705451

I don't see any reason to depend on anyone anymore,
I don't depend on my parents anymore not to talk of depending on a man out there...

Ladies please, get up and learn to make money for urself, money gives us the power we lack...

I read on the other thread where police arrested a lady for allegedly dating a suspected ipob member, and I imagine myself being arrested by police with such nonsense allegation, that policeman would have been behind bars before 48 hours...

Nonsense.
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Caramia2020(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
effort1:

And prayer is the answer to the disorder, right?
No, a therapist is needed.
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by C141: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Wait,na so sense be scarce commodity for your area abi na only you just decide to dey senseless like this? undecided

u stupid sha
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by becky39000(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:

Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Walex124(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:

Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Walex124(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
abbey621:
Another example of Nigeria's f*cked up judiciary, a mother that steals, commits adultery, abandons her home and has no regard for the law is given custody of her female child, what sort of training will she give such a child?
kudos to you bro"exactly my thoughts, how does she going to training female child, what lessons the chid going to learn from her, very sad .
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Vision101(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
If a woman takes her husband's money, can it under any guise be called stealing?
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by vicfajeze: 1:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Afonj women and kleptomania, what they cannot steal does not evxist
can they steal u?
Re: Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery by Navalsadiq(m): 2:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Karlovych:
am telling you.

Iya Gbe can steal for africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.