Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104184 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Farid24224(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
HBB1:

Islam is a young religion?

A religion of at least 1500 years?

Okay o! cheesy

The evolution Christianity experienced was caused by Christians themselves-- they refused the oppressors and their tendencies.

In this situation however, the people fighting the oppression in Islam are mostly non muslims while Muslims are either neutral or supportive of the cause of the Islamists.

Nothing will change in a 1000 years!

No Muslim will support any cause of Islamists..

We are the victims.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by pacifust058(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Another lie...why ddnt they run for the last 20 years when they had democratic rule...24 hours your blood thirsty jihad brother took over..they started killing people that wanted to leave and going door to door to kill for police and soldiers ..

Keep supporting ur blood thirsty brothers...judgment is coming for u all...we will see if you will get your 72 virgins...bunch of f00ls that want to go and fvck in heaven...
E still dae itch you ni, never start to dey bite you....
I wouldn’t blame myself for wasting times with you cos I thought you’ll something called sense when you started talking not knowing you’re one of those that will starting barking after running out of points..
If you’re so knowledgeable, dispute what I wrote with great intellectual write up..’
Ewu
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by pacifust058(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2021
HBB1:

Jealous of what exactly?

You are quite silly, you know.

If the growth of your religion is based on uncontrolled procreation and violence, what is there to brag about?

We don't need to look far, we all know how Islam spread even in Nigeria...

Jihad!
Like I said, I have no precious time to waste with you anymore...
Just sit down and ask yourself why you’re so stupid, ignorant and not ready to learn..
How many people have been converted by jihad and force in Nigeria or who are those trying to shove their religion in other people’s face at every corner, be it at work, inside commercial bus or hospitals..
Well, I won’t reply you anymore cos you’re not ready to learn
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by advanceDNA: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2021
pacifust058:
E still dae itch you ni, never start to dey bite you....
I wouldn’t blame myself for wasting times with you cos I thought you’ll something called sense when you started talking not knowing you’re one of those that will starting barking after running out of points..
If you’re so knowledgeable, dispute what I wrote with great intellectual write up..’
Ewu

Dispute your write up.?? U people are unreasonable .......

Did u dispute the fact that your religion kills and isn’t tolerant...u only justified it by claiming Catholics kill people thousands of years ago...so it’s fine if Muslims kills now...

Is that sense?? U now want reasonable dialogue..
.u that believe it’s okay to kill your fellow man becos u want sharia and Islamic state...
U that feel it’s fine to behead a human being becos Someone left your religion or insulted your prophet....u now want reasonable dialogue...

When you condemn the atrocities done by your brothers just like every other religion condemn the acts done by their own people, then we can dialogue with you
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2021
pacifust058:
Like I said, I have no precious time to waste with you anymore...
Just sit down and ask yourself why you’re so stupid, ignorant and not ready to learn..
How many people have been converted by jihad and force in Nigeria or who are those trying to shove their religion in other people’s face at every corner, be it at work, inside commercial bus or hospitals..
Well, I won’t reply you anymore cos you’re not ready to learn

You are quite silly you know...

If you saw me in person, I am sure you would not be able to say any of these to my face.

You are a small boy+

Me, 'I am not willing to learn?'
Learn what exactly?

So you know, I am not religious and don't subscribe to disturbing the peace of people in the name of aggresive proselytizing.

People are however allowed to Proselytize.
It is the civilized and humane way to convert people.

May I ask you again, 'how did Islam spread in Nigeria?'

By proselytizing or by the Sword?

Or your history lessons didn't go that far?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by pacifust058(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Dispute your write up.?? U people are unreasonable .......

Did u dispute the fact that your religion kills and isn’t tolerant...u only justified it by claiming Catholics kill people thousands of years ago...so it’s fine if Muslims kills now...

Is that sense?? U now want reasonable dialogue..
.u that believe it’s okay to kill your fellow man becos u want sharia and Islamic state...
U that feel it’s fine to behead a human being becos Someone left your religion or insulted your prophet....u now want reasonable dialogue...

When you condemn the atrocities done by your brothers just like every other religion condemn the acts done by their own people, then we can dialogue with you

I can now see your brain is working anti clockwise...
Lol, can you point to where I support killings?
Just mention where I did that..
Na me even get time dey follow you word, whatever you say doesn’t affect my religion or beliefs in anyways..
So go fuvk yourself dudey
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by pacifust058(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
HBB1:

You are quite silly you know...

If you saw me in person, I am sure you would not be able to say any of these to my face.

You are a small boy+

Me, 'I am not willing to learn?'
Learn what exactly?

So you know, I am not religious and don't subscribe to disturbing the peace of people in the name of aggresive proselytizing.

People are however allowed to Proselytize.
It is the civilized and humane way to convert people.

May I ask you again, 'how did Islam spread in Nigeria?'

By proselytizing or by the Sword?

Or your history lessons didn't go that far?
Ok, assuming I don’t know how Islam was brought to Nigeria..
Can you please shed more light?
And how Christianity was brought to Nigeria, The red indian America, India and others
Ndi history teacher
Na me even get time dey follow you word, whatever you say doesn’t affect my beliefs or worship in any way..
So stick your finger up your ass and lick it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.