Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104217 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by eagleonearth(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.
it's a decree made by God as a punishment for Abraham who disobeyed God by sleeping with his wife's maid. This illicit encounter produced a societal terror
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse

Anglican Church did what?

Stop spewing rubbish!

Read more, and read with an open mind.

Was Latin America conquered on the premise of religion or expansion politics.

America, Africa...?

Did Leopold terrorise Congo because of religion?

No dey talk rubbish abeg.

That being said, there were untold horrors during the dark ages.

The Catholic Church particularly did the most horrible things...

Until people fought back!

How did the Lutherans or Protestants come about?

People fought back!

Thats why the West, (where people refused oppression) is synonymous with freedom.

How are you fighting against oppressive Islamists in your fold?

So your philosophy is that since some people comitted evil in times past, Boko Haram should continue land grabbing, maiming and raping?

You reason like a terrorist!

If you all think Nigeria will be Islamized, you are in for the shock of your lives!
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
olaitan9291:

I promise to insult you because you have insulted my religion with the aforementioned terminologies which are not true.

Saudi Arabia is a country dominated by Muslims, please, can you point out one of these attributes in that country?

America has a number of Muslims, what can you say about them regarding your untrue allegations?

More than 20 Muslims were killed in a mosque in the Central African Republic's southeast during Friday prayers, community leaders said Saturday.

“The victims were at the mosque when Anti-balaka militants stormed the mosque, killing at least 20 worshipers,” said Abdouraman Bornou, a local community leader.

The incident took place at the Djimbi Mosque, in the country’s southeast.

Ousman Mahamat, a Muslim community leader, said, “what has just happened in Djimbi is devastating.''

Since 2013, thousands of people have been killed in sectarian conflict in the country, and thousands have fled their homes to seek refuge in neighboring countries, including Cameroon and Chad.

In a 2015 report, Amnesty International has estimated that more than 5,000 people, most of them civilians, have died in sectarian violence in the Central African Republic despite the presence of international forces.

What can you say about this?

Learn before you make comments.

Saudi?!

You mean the same Saudi?

Where women only started driving last year?

You, should learn before making comments!
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
pacifust058:
You ousted the rulers of a country for not handing over Osama and exploited them for over 20 years, now you labeled them terrorists for taking their country back ..
And some fools and chicken brains are ranting about Islam, well it happens cos Islam is living rent free in their empty brains..
One idiots even said no Muslim countries are prosperous and he wants to leave in the UAE, I’m even sure he has families living in Saudi and Turkey, isn’t that madness?
Lol, your peaceful Christendom wey don create more wars in the world and ended more lives is peaceful indeed..
Bunch of fools

Its a shame its only the liberal Muslim countries that are liveable!

All the countries that adhere to 'that book' are the hotbeds of the worst kinds of evils.

Honor killings, suicide bombings, deprivation of human rights...

Make we no deceive ourselves...

Islamabad!
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheMan3:
the answer is in the Bible
This scripture was written thousands of years before Mohamed was born.
Gen 16v11
The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant

and you will give birth to a son.

You shall name him Ishmael, a

for the Lord has heard of your misery.

12He will be a wild donkey of a man;

his hand will be against everyone

and everyone’s hand against him,

and he will live in hostility

toward b all his brothers.”

That was how Ishmael, the forefather of Mohamed was born.

Wild Donkeys!

Abraham should have pulled out!

He would have saved us this mess!
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ume1000: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2021
emmabest2000:
These people just want to paint Islam black
The truth is that there are still good Muslims
like 1 in a million

Sorry man majority wins the vote

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by goodheart02(m): 12:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Some will still come here to tell u it's all Western Propaganda... Telling us how the Taliban has offered amnesty and there's so much peace in Afghanistan
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by AdTimmy: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Islam is associated and will always be known for violence, even your neighbor of that folk, if chanced will harm you
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by NLchief: 2:13am On Aug 21, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Sorry how old are you? You sounded just like my 11 year old nephew.
Your little nephew is definitely smarter Than that.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by smd837(m): 2:57am On Aug 21, 2021
viyon02:
because ISLAMABAD
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Johnwick64: 3:31am On Aug 21, 2021
viyon02:
don't get it wrong,Islam is not associated with all dat nonsense.Those guys r not Muslims.Thwy r drugged up brainwashed ppl
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by theGUDgameR: 4:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I were a president I would help northern Nigerians adopt Islamic sharia law, then I would destroy them with their own religion.

I would use the religious police against them, use it to halve their population until they begin to resent Islam

Use neighbors to spy on neighbors and pay them well for exposing their adulterous neighbor. I want Muslims to be suspicious of their brothers and enforce extreme sharia like private and public beheading.

I would make sure they truly abide by their Islamic law, I would make sure I send them back to the 2nd century

I would make sure that they don't receive polio vaccine and keep them illiterate, use their dead brothers as organ donors.

Trust me, it would scare even the MUSLIMS.
Play their game. It is win win

..In 2003 I lived in Saudi Arabia as an Expatriate. That is when i became an atheist.

female students in school were burnt to death because thé police didn't want to see female unclothedness.

F
I swear by Allah what you said about Saudi is a big lie, tell me the exact place it happened. Why do you want to lie because of likes and share. The Saudis never burn people as part of punishment. Imagine if your children inherit this gene of your lying. The world will remain in hypocrisy forever
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Doyou2019: 6:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I were a president I would help northern Nigerians adopt Islamic sharia law, then I would destroy them with their own religion.

I would use the religious police against them, use it to halve their population until they begin to resent Islam

Use neighbors to spy on neighbors and pay them well for exposing their adulterous neighbor. I want Muslims to be suspicious of their brothers and enforce extreme sharia like private and public beheading.

I would make sure they truly abide by their Islamic law, I would make sure I send them back to the 2nd century

I would make sure that they don't receive polio vaccine and keep them illiterate, use their dead brothers as organ donors.

..In 2003 I lived in Saudi Arabia as an Expatriate. That is when i became an atheist.

female students in school were burnt to death because thé police didn't want to see female unclothedness.

F

Won't work on Yoruba Muslims. Those ones hate Sharia past anything. They'd rather eat their cake and have it Las Las.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by AntiChristian: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
They are trying so hard to dissociate themselves from the Taliban but kolewerk. Antichristian should come and carry his bloda.

Are you related to that priest that was caught desecrating the alter in Louisiana?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2021
HBB1:

Anglican Church did what?

Stop spewing rubbish!

Read more, and read with an open mind.

Was Latin America conquered on the premise of religion or expansion politics.

America, Africa...?

Did Leopold terrorise Congo because of religion?

No dey talk rubbish abeg.

That being said, there were untold horrors during the dark ages.

The Catholic Church particularly did the most horrible things...

Until people fought back!

How did the Lutherans or Protestants come about?

People fought back!

Thats why the West, (where people refused oppression) is synonymous with freedom.

How are you fighting against oppressive Islamists in your fold?

So your philosophy is that since some people comitted evil in times past, Boko Haram should continue land grabbing, maiming and raping?

You reason like a terrorist!

If you all think Nigeria will be Islamized, you are in for the shock of your lives!
I am only telling you that you should blame bokoharam and leave Islam alone as we don't blame Christianity for the offense of Christian leaders in the past, in addition we don't blame Christianity for the offense of Hitler even though he was a devoted Christian
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by walkingshadow911: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Johnwick64:
don't get it wrong,Islam is not associated with all dat nonsense.Those guys r not Muslims.Thwy r drugged up brainwashed ppl

yes! they're brainwashed by these quotes in ur quran
Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when
your Lord inspired the angels... "I
will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve. Therefore
strike off their heads and strike
off every fingertip of them"
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with
them "until there is no more
fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and
religion is all for Allah"
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is
the messenger of Allah. And
those with him are hard (ruthless)
against the disbelievers and
merciful among themselves"
Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's
Apostle said... 'I have been made
victorious with terror'

i can feel your pain of the inability to change what is boldly written for the whole wide world to see.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Johnwick64:
Either are they associated with Christ too, and don't tell me they are idol worshippers
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Lovenorth:

I am only telling you that you should blame bokoharam and leave Islam alone as we don't blame Christianity for the offense of Christian leaders in the past, in addition we don't blame Christianity for the offense of Hitler even though he was a devoted Christian

You should read.

When was Hitler a devoted Christian?
Or even a Christian?

He despised organised religion.

That said, stop trying to twist the narrative.

Islamists are only adhering to the demands of the Quran.

They are the good Muslims.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by abfemi163: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2021
viyon02:

Its a mandate passed on to them by muhammed,but some know its wrong but at the same time dont want to deny the religion,because there is also a penalty for denying, and for i being a Christian, i came to the understanding that the highest fulfilment of a Muhammad practising muslim,who is like their Jesus, is to kill anybody who doesnt follow there laws(sharia) and his ways,more joy for even killing a Christian. All they need is light(Jesus)
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by abfemi163: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2021
Johnwick64:

No sir,you are the one not understanding the real mandate of a Muhammed practising muslim, a muslims who doesnt follow the laws and ways of Muhammed isnt a reall muslims,do you know some northerners don't see southerners as musilims,because they have picked a side of the teachings of Muhammed,sir all what there muslims are doing now and we are calling them extremists isnt it at all,they are the real muslims follows the mandate of muhammed. A Christian who doesn't follow the full mandate that God have Jesus isnt a believer,who they need is Jesus
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by abfemi163: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2021
HBB1:

You should read.

Or even a Christian?

Thank you my brother well said
They real muslims are the ones following the full mandate of Muhammed,they are the Muhammed practising muslims,not one sided Muhammed like southerners are doing it
A Christian who doesn't follow the God given mandate through Jesus isn't a believer
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by keemson4(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2021
viyon02:
why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

My brother... Mohammed had said that Islam would be divided into 73 part but only One is confirmed from God!

So... Don't be surprised when someone is using Our name for doing bad things. They are all fake from IsIs, Iswap, Talibans, Boko guys!
Finally pls search for this online to know the different btw My special Prophet and these Demons... When Mohammed returned to Mecca, how did He handled his enemy??

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2021
HBB1:

You should read.

Or even a Christian?

My friend Hitler was a devoted Christian and he acted based on what his religion asked him to do period!
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by LordOfTheGame: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2021
viyon02:

Because Islam is evil and occultic. Once you become a Muslim, the demon in that occultic organisation will start ministering to you how to cheat, hate, be greedy and selfish. It will tell you that killing others is in glorification of whatever they believe in. Islam is a problem to the whole world and must be eradicated by any means available.

So the ban can come but j don't care.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2021
keemson4:

My brother... Mohammed had said that Islam would be divided into 73 part but only One is confirmed from God!

So... Don't be surprised when someone is using Our name for doing bad things. They are all fake from IsIs, Iswap, Talibans, Boko guys!
Finally pls search for this online to know the different btw My special Prophet and these Demons... When Mohammed returned to Mecca, how did He handled his enemy??
You have a point too
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by redsun(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2021
The decisive success of this group of Taliban may be a boost for Buhari's quest to Islamise Nigeria with Boko Haram, bandits and killer herdsmen movements. They are dynamic breeds of terror mongers and propagators and something that may be too difficult for Buhari and his primitive lot to replicate.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Theboss100:
Who are those saying these groups of terrorists are refined and modern.
Do terrorists change their idealogy

Their aim is to kill and destroy.

Anything Islam touches, it destroys.

ISLAM-A-BAD true true.

Over to Isa Panterrorist and his cousins.

Nairaland Terrorist sympathizers can hug a life transformer. It will help a lot.
THEY ALREADY TOLD YU ISLAMABAD SO WHAT ELSE DO WE EXPECT...
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Farid24224(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2021
HBB1:

Are there different kinds of sharia rule?

Yeah.... The Talibans governs people with strict shari'a rules.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by factwriter(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

F

Blatant lies.

But then, it's the internet. Even a dog can claim to be an ex president.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by samuelevans(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wawelexy:
That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years
grin[quote author=Wawelexy post=104994168]That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by samuelevans(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
viyon02:
best and most intelligent questions i ever came across in 2021 on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.