Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) (71336 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
The last pic resemble person wey won cum.. grin
Bad boy
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
why are you people always so childish ? If you look well now when was the last time you saw anyone cum ? ppl who don't get any pussy are the ones who are always yapping about it .

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Hoodnigga123: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You cannot make heaven again
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by caandi: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
The young shall grow
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
ahnie:
Happy birthday Izzy.

#TeamLeoRocks
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Mehn....

Your mum na slay queen that year.

4 at 21

Y'all same dad?

Yeah, same dad
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fafesot:

At least, there should be 2 years difference between you and your siblings age...approximately 8 years.
21-8= 13

Are you a Fulani?

grin grin I be onye dot ooo

Got wedded at 14.

First child a guy @ 16

Second a girl @ 17

Third a guy @ 19

Fourth me @ 21

Fifth a girl @ 26

That's it.

I don run down my story grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by domenicoty: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Onarabu:

So, at what age did she give birth to her first child?

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy birthday to her daughter. I wish her the best in the future
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2021
olaolaking:
You are a child of the devil. Try to begin to attend church.

Really? And you're a keper of Heavens Gate?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 3:49am On Aug 21, 2021
chyzoo4u:
Happy birthday pretty...

My mum was 21 when she had me as well, and I'm her fourth child.
ur mom is a lamba machine we can also call her LAMBATIANO....SHE probably have bn doing it from childhood...happy Mother's day brow
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Happy birthday Izzy Bella..
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 5:46am On Aug 21, 2021
If X is 22 years old today and y had X @21,find the age of y today,thank you.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Habib101: 5:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Kaii all this jumping and divorces, are you sure you are not the problem,u might have been together with the first husband if not dead, just saying
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Habib101: 5:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
grin grin you mean the last girl.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Habib101:
grin grin you mean the last girl.
Yeah.. grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Habib101: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Gadafii:
Paw paw when din rioe na long stick Dem dey take pluck am cheesy grin
Peel lam wash and take, smiley
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Habib101: 6:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yeah.. grin
Agree, and she no even fine undecided, she wan use make up take impress.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:04am On Aug 21, 2021
TWLifestyle:
why are you people always so childish ? If you look well now when was the last time you saw anyone cum ? ppl who don't get any pussy are the ones who are always yapping about it .

Please don't thing personal abeg... Go and study what humour is all about...

Peace
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:11am On Aug 21, 2021
Habib101:

Agree, and she no even fine undecided, she wan use make up take impress.

This must be solomon speaking from his tomb..

You wise no be small.

The girl no even fine at all... Na make-up even make am look like dat. ... If you remove that wig,that is when you will know the reason why the bible say : "on this rock, will i build my church"...
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Adek15(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2021
Hbd Stella's daughter.

Isn't stella a one time campaigner against early marriage??
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

For all the 21 year old girls saying "I'm not ready" for marriage una dey see am.
She wasn't ready and still without husband now cos she failed maritally
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by prigoz(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Your mind is empty

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2021
prigoz:
Your mind is empty
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.