Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,044 members, 7,953,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) (71672 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2021
cassidy1996:
Rmd babe
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW gringringrin wink wink wink
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Habib101: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

This must be solomon speaking from his tomb..

You wise no be small.

The girl no even fine at all... Na make-up even make am look like dat. ... If you remove that wig,that is when you will know the reason why the bible say : "on this rock, will i build my church"...
grin grin no be lie
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fafesot:

At least, there should be 2 years difference between you and your siblings age...approximately 8 years.
21-8= 13

Are you a Fulani?
Let's even peg the age her mum started birthing at 15 years... Try that now and see how you'd be so insulted and called all sorts of names.

Besides, the fulanis didn't start such and they're not the only ones still practicing such. I have stated it here on like 3 previous occasions that my best friend's mum had him at 13 and he's just 11 months older than his immediate younger sis. And that such still happen here in the south if you go to the uncivilized villages especially in the creeks where i have worked. At 15/16 some of the ladies already have 2 kids and you'll hardly find any lady at 19/20 who isn't a mother yet. All those child bearing without proper marriages ooooo.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
chyzoo4u:

grin grin I be onye dot ooo

Got wedded at 14.

First child a guy @ 16

Second a girl @ 17

Third a guy @ 19

Fourth me @ 21

Fifth a girl @ 26

That's it.

I don run down my story grin cheesy
I hope you're not one of those who have insulted the north for marrying their girls at such tender ages as well, especially the president using all sorts of invectives as paedophile, rapist etc for marrying Aisha as an under age whereas she was actually 18? If you are one please tender a public unreserved apology oooooo.

P.S - My mum had me at 21 as well but I'm the numero uno with 4 (3 boys and a girl) after me.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Fafesot: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Realhommie:
Let's even peg the age her mum started birthing at 15 years... Try that now and see how you'd be so insulted and called all sorts of names.

Besides, the fulanis didn't start such and they're not the only ones still practicing such. I have stated it here on like 3 previous occasions that my best friend's mum had him at 13 and he's just 11 months older than his immediate younger sis. And that such still happen here in the south if you go to the uncivilized villages especially in the creeks where i have worked. At 15/16 some of the ladies already have 2 kids and you'll hardly find any lady at 19/20 who isn't a mother yet. All those child bearing without proper marriages ooooo.

Yea...this may be true to an appreciable extent. however, that does not make it a normal thing to do. Having a child/ren at such tender age is not advisable; science frowns against it to an extent.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fafesot:

Yea...this may be true to an appreciable extent. however, that does not make it a normal thing to do. Having a child/ren at such tender age is not advisable; science frowns against it to an extent.
I agree with you. I'm not in support of kids in their early teens getting married off and birthing kids here and there. I only stated that to prove a point that it used to be part of our culture because most of mothers or grandmothers had kids in their teens.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Konquest: 10:46am On May 03
IamHeWrites:
Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has celebrated her daughter Izzy Belle on her 22nd birthday, revealing that she gave birth to her when she was 21 years old, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old made this known in an Instagram post on Friday, recounting her experiences as a young mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwr7kjVkkJ0

Damasus married her first husband, Jaiye Aboderin, at 21 in 1999. The couple had two daughters before Jaiye died in 2004. She remarried in 2007 to Emeka Nzeribe. The marriage lasted for seven months before a mutual agreement to divorce.

In 2011, she became romantically involved with Fimmaker Daniel Ademonikan. Their relationship sparked a lot of controversies because Daniel was married to actress Doris Simeon at the time. She was seen as a homewrecker. She relocated abroad with him and her daughters.

In September 2020, it was reported that Stella had separated from Daniel.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyeVKWjcxf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bump.

As of 3 years ago!

Jaiye Aboderin's little girl has really grown... 25 years as of 2024.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.