Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? (2610 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Court Marriage : Why Are Some Women So Desperate And Bent On It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by 1Sharon(f): 4:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Divorce was allowed in of the Old Covenant Law of Moses.

2. No death penalty included in the same law against those who would seek divorce

3. You are given an example of a woman who lived in the land and had 5 previous husbands to boot.

What exactly are you still trying to argue here? undecided

Was divorce allowed on just any grounds?

Matthew 19:9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Aug 21, 2021
1Sharon:

Was divorce allowed on just any grounds?

Matthew 19:9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.
We were discussing the Old Covenant Law of Moses, were we not? undecided

Try to focus! undecided
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

This kind of advise/comment has left a lady in a wheelchair while her husband that put her there has relocated abroad and remarried. The pastor that advised her to stay because divorce is not an option for Christians is healthy and at home with family.

But the woman has been taken to the village since there's no one to keep taking care of her in Lag. She could have saved herself and left the marriage but she listened to advice like this.

Now, mind you, in my my entire write-up, I kept emphasizing on the need to marry a true born again.
It shouldn't just be one sided but both must be genuinely born again and not based on pastors testimony of them but God's through conviction.

So, If she had married a true Christian, such wouldn't have happened.
A real born again will not raise his hand on his wife in the first place and vice versa.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by 1Sharon(f): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We were discussing the Old Covenant Law of Moses, were we not? undecided

Try to focus! undecided

I'm discussing the entire Bible. My initial ent didn't say anything about the OT.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Aug 21, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm discussing the entire Bible. My initial ent didn't say anything about the OT.
You cannot discuss the entire Bible. If you have ever in fact read the book yourself you would know why. undecided

Your initial statement mentioned death penalty thus leading the discussion towards the Old Covenant Law of Moses were death penalty is listed a part of that Law. undecided
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by 1Sharon(f): 4:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You cannot discuss the entire Bible. If you have ever in fact read the book yourself you would know why. undecided

The bible as a whole. You get my point. If you wanted to discuss the OT, why did you bring up the Samaritan woman then?

1 Like

Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Kobojunkie: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2021
1Sharon:

The bible as a whole. You get my point. If you wanted to discuss the OT, why did you bring up the Samaritan woman then?
No I don't get your point because what you suggest is discussing Judaism and Christianity as is one club sandwich...doesn't work at all.. undecided

The Samaritan woman lived under the same Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Saintmary(f): 5:36am On Aug 21, 2021
angelfallz:
What do you mean by "give yourself"?

If you can take the time to meditate prayerfully on what Christ has done by sacrificing Himself for all sinners, and becoming the mediator through whom all genuine and fake Christians hope to enter Paradise, then you'll understand what it means to give yourself.
You give yourself not only TO your partner, but primarily, you give yourself FOR your partner.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Saintmary(f): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There are no such things as Christian marriages - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

And submission of women to their husbands came by way of a curse.... Jesus Christ redeemed everyone who belongs to Him from the Curse. undecided

For crying out loud,

Marriage is a very important institution through which God raises Godly children.
A Christian marriage is one contacted by two Christians, a man and a woman.

Submission can never be overemphasized, it's the key to a successful marriage.
But most people are getting it wrong because a woman is meant to submit only to her husband, and then both husband and wife are to submit to each other under God. If you can't practice this particular clause, it's going to be tough on both partners.

Now the issue of curse, there is no mention of curse in marriage except childbearing for women and hard toiling for men from which we have all been redeemed, please don't mix things up.

I also suggest you find a true Christian Pastor who will teach you these things and read your Bible prayerfully, with humility and reverence to God, and you will not be in the dark concerning the Truth. May God help you.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Kobojunkie: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Saintmary:

For crying out loud,
1. Marriage is a very important institution through which God raises Godly children.
A Christian marriage is one contacted by two Christians, a man and a woman.

2. Submission can never be overemphasized, it's the key to a successful marriage.
But most people are getting it wrong because a woman is meant to submit only to her husband, and then both husband and wife are to submit to each other under God. If you can't practice this particular clause, it's going to be tough on both partners.

Now the issue of curse, there is no mention of curse in marriage except childbearing for women and hard toiling for men from which we have all been redeemed, please don't mix things up.

3. I also suggest you find a true Christian Pastor who will teach you these things and read your Bible prayerfully, with humility and reverence to God, and you will not be in the dark concerning the Truth. May God help you.
1. I am afraid you have been deceived by the doctrines and traditions of men. undecided

There is nothing like a Christian marriage, and no your marriage are of no importance to the Kingdom of God, Neither are the children produced from such unions of importance. Your children are no different from those born to others in this world. That lie was fed you by men to deceive and delude you just as Jesus Christ warned you that they would. undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear that marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom, whether contracted by two Christians or not - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

2. Submission is a curse God Himself placed on wives for Eve's sin against God in the beginning. For men, the curse was that that would rule over their wives. And we know that no one who lives under a curse can enter the presence of God - Genesis 3 vs 16. So, when a man and woman close to live under that curse, they do so against God and are each no different from the unbelievers of this world. undecided

3. Your Pastors and Mogs are the ones who probably told you many of the lies you are believe today. I suggest you take back the reigns from them, and seek God directly for yourself so He can teach you of Himself, just as He promised He would from even before Jesus Christ showed up - Jeremiah 31 vs 34 undecided
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by ImaIma1(f): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

Now, mind you, in my my entire write-up, I kept emphasizing on the need to marry a true born again.
It shouldn't just be one sided but both must be genuinely born again and not based on pastors testimony of them but God's through conviction.

So, If she had married a true Christian, such wouldn't have happened.
A real born again will not raise his hand on his wife in the first place and vice versa.

People change. And that true Christian is a human being that could fall to his flesh. As long as that person is not not God, anything is possible.

A pastor that was considered a "true Christian" killed his wife. There are so many wolves in sheep clothing. And unfortunately, there's no instrument or test to determine that someone is truly a Christian.

Some people who are just casual Christians even have more morals and conscience than those that claim to be real Christians.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by UDUJ(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

People change. And that true Christian is a human being that could fall to his flesh. As long as that person is not not God, anything is possible.

A pastor that was considered a "true Christian" killed his wife. There are so many wolves in sheep clothing. And unfortunately, there's no instrument or test to determine that someone is truly a Christian.

Some people who are just casual Christians even have more morals and conscience than those that claim to be real Christians.

Well said Imalma. Well said.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by UDUJ(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
Why are so called Christian marriages always ending in parting ways?
The church always talk ń preach about divorce than Muslim does, yet most divorces comes from Christian homes......

Dating now last more than marriage itself....

Who is getting it wrong? Where did it go wrong?

Why are Christians marriage always the most affected?

Look at Christian nations in North America ń Europe, divorce rate is far too much...

Guys I need your contributions..

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44

Denrele how are you doing! Good to see your thread.

Well I'll just be very brief and say there is a big difference between calling oneself a Christian and someone actually being a practicing Christian. I believe you will understand what I mean by this.

And to your assertion that it's common in Christian homes, that's not really true. The divorce trend cuts across all religious denominations as well as atheists and practicing Satanists.

Christian marriages are just used as a standard because of the somewhat erroneous belief that the Christian home or family is the ideal one as portrayed in churches and other so called Christian sects. Don't get me wrong I am a Christian as well but lately I have become more open minded to other people's beliefs as well and don't see the Christian home or doctrine as the defacto standard anymore. Cheers cool
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Then you clearly don't know the meaning and characteristics of a true bornagain and that's because you've only met the fake ones.

Being a pastor doesn't certify one a true bornagain. There are so many selfmade pastors who are not truly called. that is why you can have cases of such men of God involved in that kind of scandal.

For a truly regenerated soul it will be very difficult for him to be caught in such mess.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by DenreleDave(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2021
UDUJ:

Denrele how are you doing! Good to see your thread.

Well I'll just be very brief and say there is a big difference between calling oneself a Christian and someone actually being a practicing Christian. I believe you will understand what I mean by this.

And to your assertion that it's common in Christian homes, that's not really true. The divorce trend cuts across all religious denominations as well as atheists and practicing Satanists.

Christian marriages are just used as a standard because of the somewhat erroneous belief that the Christian home or family is the ideal one as portrayed in churches and other so called Christian sects. Don't get me wrong I am a Christian as well but lately I have become more open minded to other people's beliefs as well and don't see the Christian home or doctrine as the defacto standard anymore. Cheers cool

Understood boss...

Thanks much
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by ImaIma1(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

Then you clearly don't know the meaning and characteristics of a true bornagain and that's because you've only met the fake ones.

Being a pastor doesn't certify one a true bornagain. There are so many selfmade pastors who are not truly called. that is why you can have cases of such men of God involved in that kind of scandal.

For a truly regenerated soul it will be very difficult for him to be caught in such mess.

You see only white and black. You should consider grey areas too. What is a fully regenerated soul? Is that person human? Was King David not the closest to God? Didn't his flesh not fail him?

Our father Abraham who we look up to, didn't he give in to his wife's plan? No one is exempted from mistakes or weaknesses because their souls are regenerated.

We should just ask God for his grace to keep on. No man deserves that kind of complete trust; we should leave allowance for faults. Only God should be trusted completely.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

You see only white and black. You should consider grey areas too. What is a fully regenerated soul? Is that person human? Was King David not the closest to God? Didn't his flesh not fail him?

Our father Abraham who we look up to, didn't he give in to his wife's plan? No one is exempted from mistakes or weaknesses because their souls are regenerated.

We should just ask God for his grace to keep on. No man deserves that kind of complete trust; we should leave allowance for faults. Only God should be trusted completely.

I'm not saying a bornagain is infallible (which doesn't even always happen at the degree you're citing if at all it happens) but im countering the notion you gave that a casual xtian is better than some "real bornagain" xtians. I beg to disagree.

I never said you should trust anyone absolutely even the bible says test the spirits to know if they are truly of God. So in all your dealings with peeps, be wise as a serpent.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by ImaIma1(f): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

I'm not saying a bornagain is infallible (which doesn't even always happen at the degree you're citing if at all it happens) but im countering the notion you gave that a casual xtian is better than some "real bornagain" xtians. I beg to disagree.

I never said you should trust anyone absolutely even the bible says test the spirits to know if they are truly of God. So in all your dealings with peeps, be wise as a serpent.

Can a REAL born again Christian fall? Yes. They are human.

Can someone who is just a casual Christian who prays once in a while, reads his Bible only in church on Sundays be faithful and an ideal husband? Yes. He still has a conscience. But of course he becomes even better with being closer to God.

We can't act sanctimonious and believe that everything follows a particular pattern and there's no room for what our minds cannot accept.

God that knows more than all of us knows why these things are so. We need to open the eyes of our understanding instead of being naive Christians.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by crackhaus: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ taught you in Luke 20 vs 34-36, that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. So your first error is believing in the lie that is "Christian" marriage - it doesn't exist, whether you are a "true" born-again or not. undecided

God never indicated that a Christian should only marry another Christian , so such rules are not of God. Instead. His rule is simply a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife. Do not add or remove from God's Law even where marriage is concerned. undecided
You've been going on and on about this verse and twisting the interpretation to mean that there's no such thing as a Christian Marriage.

First of all, a Christian marriage is a marriage that is conducted under and/or within the customs/laws of Christianity. Simple!
The idea here is that you do NOT want to marry someone who does not share the same beliefs as you do because one could easily become influenced by non-christian beliefs.

It is in the same way God instructed the Israelites to marry ONLY Israelites who belong to one of the 12 tribes and they should stay away from foreign women/men so that they be not seduced into worshipping their foreign gods (this was specifically stated as the reason).

By the above submission, you can definitely say that there is such a thing as a Jewish marriage as sanctioned by God... and furthermore a Christian marriage, as well as a Muslim marriage.
And so on and so forth as with every other religion...

Now regarding your misunderstanding which ought to be addressed:

Luke 20:34-36 was Jesus' response to a "trick" question the Sadducees asked him while trying to catch him in blasphemy. They needed a reason to arrest him without incurring the wrath of the people.

They came to him and said that according to the Laws of Moses, when a man dies without having children, his surviving brother is expected to marry his widow and have children for the late brother.

They subsequently came up with a fake story about a family of seven sons. The eldest son died and left his widow childless. The second son married the woman and died still without having children. The third son followed and all the way to the seventh, they all died without having children.
Furthermore, the woman died as well.

They then asked him – When all these people get to heaven, whose wife will the woman be among the seven brothers?
His reply is what is found in Luke 20:34-36 which you keep misrepresenting here, perhaps deliberately to mislead and push your agenda that there's no such thing as a Christian marriage.

That reply of Jesus was simple:
After death and resurrection, there is no marriage because they are now spirits (like angels) meaning it's only humans that marry and are given in marriages, ergo, the concept of marriage does not exist in the kingdom to come.

That verse says absolutely nothing about how there's no such thing as a Christian marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by angelfallz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol. And who said, it is only one partner that should give themselves?

Saintmary:

If you can take the time to meditate prayerfully on what Christ has done by sacrificing Himself for all sinners, and becoming the mediator through whom all genuine and fake Christians hope to enter Paradise, then you'll understand what it means to give yourself.
You give yourself not only TO your partner, but primarily, you give yourself FOR your partner.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Kobojunkie: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
crackhaus:

1. You've been going on and on about this verse and twisting the interpretation to mean that there's no such thing as a Christian Marriage.

2. First of all, a Christian marriage is a marriage that is conducted under and/or within the customs/laws of Christianity. Simple!
The idea here is that you do not want to marry someone who does not share the same beliefs as you do because one could become easily influenced by non-christian beliefs.
You accuse me of twisting what Jesus Christ said in Luke 34 - 36, so let's see. So lets see what Jesus Christ said .
34 And Jesus answering said unto them, “The children of this world marry and are given in marriage.

35 But they that shall be accounted worthy to obtain that World and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage,

36 neither can they die any more; for they are equal unto the angels and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36
From what is stated by Jesus Christ in the passage above, what part of what He said leads you to believe that that marriages are of the Kingdom of God aka Christian in origin or existence? undecided

Did Jesus Christ not make it clear that it is the people of this world, not His Kingdom, that are married and are given in marriage? undecided

2. As for who to marry, God never put a restriction on us as far as who we can or cannot marry - He left that decision up to individuals from the beginning. And Jesus Christ didn't put such a restriction on anyone of His followers either. That bible passage up there clearly explains why Jesus Christ never did that. undecided

Also, you are not called as a Jew but as a believer in Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. So, let go of the Old Covenant Law of Moses, which belongs only to those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and focus on Jesus Christ, the Law you are called to Live by undecided
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by crackhaus: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You accuse me of twisting what Jesus Christ said in Luke 34 - 36, so let's see. So lets see what Jesus Christ said .

From what is stated by Jesus Christ in the passage above, what part of what He said leads you to believe that that marriages are of the Kingdom of God aka Christian in origin or existence? undecided

Did Jesus Christ not make it clear that it is the people of this world, not His Kingdom, that are married and are given in marriage? undecided

Did Jesus Christ not make it clear that marriages are not a part of His Kingdom where none marry or are given in marriage? undecided

How exactly is my statement a twist on what is made clear to all in scripture there? undecided
Madam, my previous post has dealt with everything that needs to be dealt with.

If you want to keep pretending you're not deliberately twisting those verses, be my guest... but for the sake of clarity, you can post the preceding verses that outline the story which gave rise to that response in verse 34-36.

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
crackhaus:

Madam, my previous post has dealt with everything that needs to be dealt with.

If you want to keep pretending you're not deliberately twisting those verses, then post the preceding verses that outline the story which gave rise to that response in verse 34-36.

Cheers...
Again... You accuse me of twisting what Jesus Christ said in Luke 34 - 36, so let's see. So lets see what Jesus Christ said .
34 And Jesus answering said unto them, “The children of this world marry and are given in marriage.

35 But they that shall be accounted worthy to obtain that World and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage,

36 neither can they die any more; for they are equal unto the angels and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36

2. As for who to marry, God never put a restriction on us as far as who we can or cannot marry - He left that decision up to individuals from the beginning. And Jesus Christ didn't put such a restriction on anyone of His followers either. That bible passage up there clearly explains why Jesus Christ never did that. undecided

Also, you are not called as a Jew but as a believer in Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. So, let go of the Old Covenant Law of Moses, which belongs only to those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and focus on Jesus Christ, the Law you are called to Live by undecided
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Can a REAL born again Christian fall? Yes. They are human.

Can someone who is just a casual Christian who prays once in a while, reads his Bible only in church on Sundays be faithful and an ideal husband? Yes. He still has a conscience. But of course he becomes even better with being closer to God.

We can't act sanctimonious and believe that everything follows a particular pattern and there's no room for what our minds cannot accept.

God that knows more than all of us knows why these things are so. We need to open the eyes of our understanding instead of being naive Christians.

You will never understand until you get there. You have to stop leaning on your own understanding so the salvation power of God can take over your entire life. It's not by our power that we are bornagain and the power at work in us is what places us where we are today; not our careful works or walk. By strength shall no man prevail.

It's important to surrender ones whole being to God to experience the Lordship of Jesus Christ and stop searching him with our human understanding.

Lets strive for spiritual understanding.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by ImaIma1(f): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

You will never understand until you get there. You have to stop leaning on your own understanding so the salvation power of God can take over your entire life. It's not by our power that we are bornagain and the power at work in us is what places us where we are today; not our careful works or walk. By strength shall no man prevail.

It's important to surrender ones whole being to God to experience the Lordship of Jesus Christ and stop searching him with our human understanding.

Lets strive for spiritual understanding.

I'm there. That's why I understand it. Has God's salvation ever made a man above sinning? If it has, why do we ask for forgiveness when we pray?

You have already agreed that a true Christian can fall. So why are we still dragging this matter. And why are you trying to cover the truth with spirituality?
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Saintmary(f): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid you have been deceived by the doctrines and traditions of men. undecided

There is nothing like a Christian marriage, and no your marriage are of no importance to the Kingdom of God, Neither are the children produced from such unions of importance. Your children are no different from those born to others in this world. That lie was fed you by men to deceive and delude you just as Jesus Christ warned you that they would. undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear that marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom, whether contracted by two Christians or not - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

2. Submission is a curse God Himself placed on wives for Eve's sin against God in the beginning. For men, the curse was that that would rule over their wives. And we know that no one who lives under a curse can enter the presence of God - Genesis 3 vs 16. So, when a man and woman close to live under that curse, they do so against God and are each no different from the unbelievers of this world. undecided

3. Your Pastors and Mogs are the ones who probably told you many of the lies you are believe today. I suggest you take back the reigns from them, and seek God directly for yourself so He can teach you of Himself, just as He promised He would from even before Jesus Christ showed up - Jeremiah 31 vs 34 undecided

"Even before Jesus Christ showed up??"

The derisive way you dared to describe the Man who took away your sins shows how puffed up and ungrateful you are.

Obviously you have been seduced by the spirit of the antichrist.

Get thee behind me satan.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Saintmary(f): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
GboyegaD:
People divorce for their own reason however, one thing I feel is responsible for divorce is the fact that many do not infers marriage because they were more about the wedding and getting married than understanding that marriage needs be worked on.

You're always making sense
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Saintmary(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. And who said, it is only one partner that should give themselves?

The Bible, have you read it today?

Look at them, challenging the scriptures because it does not suit them.

I suggest you realign yourself and profess exactly what your Faith is, because a lot of people will suffer through the tribulation coming and still not measure up to make heaven.
Double tragedy.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by initiate: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
adding Christian to it gest them more attention

Saintmary:

Why are you turning marriage and divorce, both universal matters, into a religious thing, what do you have to say about irreligious people who end their marriages?

Try not to type when you're upset.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Saintmary:

"Even before Jesus Christ showed up??"
The derisive way you dared to describe the Man who took away your sins shows how puffed up and ungrateful you are.
Obviously you have been seduced by the spirit of the antichrist.
Get thee behind me satan.
Stop deviating. undecided
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by angelfallz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please direct me to the passage that says so.

Saintmary:

The Bible, have you read it today?

Look at them, challenging the scriptures because it does not suit them.

I suggest you realign yourself and profess exactly what your Faith is, because a lot of people will suffer through the tribulation coming and still not measure up to make heaven.
Double tragedy.
Re: Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? by zenith4biz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
You're talking from the limit of where you are staying and Social media.

Divorce in kano alone is very high. They don't even need to go to court to divorce... Just I divorce you three times alone put an end to the marriage....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will U Name Ur Child/children? / How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. / Life Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.