Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her (1124 Views)

Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up / Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by Hackportal(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
lady has cried out for help after her boyfriend who sponsored her education demanded a refund of every dime he spent on her after she turned down his marriage proposal.

The young lady who opened up on dating him for about 12 years, right from when she was only 19 years old, disclosed that she turned down his proposal because according to her he’s not educated and a local champion.

She also stated that owing to her level of exposure, she won’t welcome such a man to be the father of her kids.

Consequently, the man in question has requested that she pays him for all the expenses he has made for her sake ever since they started dating.

She wrote:

“I and this guy started dating 12 years ago when I was 19, saw I was 19, saw me through WAEC and university. Well, we planned to marry but I told him it has to be after my University because the reason he’s training me is because I have accepted to marry him. Life happened and I’m not more interested. He’s not educated and a local champion…”

Read the full story below:
https://loadedpulse.com/lady-who-refused-to-marry-boyfriend-who-sponsored-her-education-cries-out-after-he-requested-a-refund-of-every-dime-he-spent-on-her/

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by Caramia2020(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
12 years of serious spending, babe u are in for a long thing, anyway I feel for him bcoz he would have invested in his life but he was carried away by love not knowing change is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by G450: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
My blam goes 2 d man.. by training a girl in University in d name of u will marry her without first of all paying her bride price ... In d other way round vagina pple are heartless, once u abstain from them,u hv solve 95% of ur problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by Monogamy: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
12 good years and you didn't know he wasn't educated? undecided

Return the damn money olosho

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by Sonnobax15(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Local champion indeed...

When he was busy training you to school,he wasn't a local champion then.... infact,na foreign champion e be that time abi??....Na now you realize say chairman na local champion grin. It's okay grin

Guys, jokes apart...let's come to think of it, won't it be more profitable and preferable to rare at least 10 broilers than to spend your money on training one coded ashawo to school? lipsrsealed

I don sit down realize this thing over and over..And I've come to conclusion......This banny truly deserve a smack down that's very similar to that of undertaker own..

Rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by habsydiamond(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Loving a lady without using ur brain is foolishness.. In every relationship calculation is involve oo.. Use ur brain chairman

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by billynoni(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abeg I'm not here to settle fight over foreign and local champions... I'm just here thinking, if the man had put all those money into rearing, let's say chicken for the 12years. Man should be Millionaire by now, yeah?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her by bigdammyj: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Noted

(1) (Reply)

YAWA: Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A Man (VIDEO) / 3 Reasons Why Your Children May Not Make It Past 30 Years / I Miss My Chubby Jamaican Princess, Khia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.