Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) (1901 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Below is why the southeast is like a zoo, our leaders have finished us we must chase them away, they are not my leaders, 500million monthly? They are criminals, let's thank God for the Igbo spirit, we are self-made, our governors have looted us dry, yes I blast tinubu and i will blast my people as well, they are criminals, our money is abroad in the hidden accounts, imagine what 500million can do? even security no day, it would never be well with those people, all of them

Senator Orji and his sons, Chinedu and Ogbonna, are under investigation by the EFCC for offenses bordering on misappropriation of public funds and money laundering.

“The ex- Governor is alleged to have collected N500million monthly as security vote for eight years as governor of Abia state between 2007 and 2015.

“Other issues relate to the alleged mismanagement of N2billion Ecological Fund and conversion of Sure-P funds.”

https://www.biafranboys.org/igbo-leaders-are-criminals-why-south

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes I am igbo and I won't support nonsense, they are criminals and they deserve to be locked up

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
I won't be a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Theodore orji thief
okorocha thief
orji Kalu thief
Martins Alechi thief
infact all the southeast politicians are heavy criminals no wonder the region stink like rotten corpse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by haffaze777(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
No they're saint and all you stated above is cause by Tinubu and osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Coldie(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Keep blaming Nigeria, instead of voting them out u say no referendum no election, then u start complaining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Caramia2020(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Everyone has their share of d blame, all hands must be on deck.
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Of course they're all criminals, we knew this a long long time ago.
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Benbellamor: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
haffaze777:
can you read at all? Seems you have comprehension problems
The guy says he criticized Tinubu and would also do same to his own leaders..,i think he is nuetral.,.,i am from Ondo and i think i like the new wave of youths realizing that they can't just be following this criminals blindly. ..o tó gé é

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by theTranscriber: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
This zombie again?

So you first abused Tinubu before your own leaders?
Is Tinubu the premier of the eastern region? grin

Fools everywhere
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
I have always known that this op is and cannot be Igbo and he keeps proving so�.
They are criminals bcus they chose not to support your occult ipob and their destructive agenda with their idi amin/abacha buhari wannabe fraudster leader �.
How many times have you seen a Yoruba op or your fellow northern op create threads to write shenanigans about the leaders of their Land �.
The leaders are bad yes, but we will rather have them than join you in your occult ipob.
Ndi Anambra will be picking another leader very soon to tell you and your rubbish ipob to shove their scam into their ass.

Nonsensical brainwashed thugs,you call the SE leaders criminals,but shamelessly campaigned and supported a Fulani/Cameroonian thief.
Between atiku and the SE leaders who is worse off?�.
Ihu abuo ga-egbu unu nilee.

Always ranting like a mad person.

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
vasel15:
I won't be a hypocrite

Hypocrisy is your identity �.

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
You will never see this thread get attention from our hypocritical IPOBian brethrens.

Yet mention Tinubu and Lagos negatively and watch the thread go to 30 pages in 1 hour with contributions from IPOBians from all over the world.

Igboa don't care about their own politician and misrule in the SE. They are only interested in attacking the politicians of others and citing misrule outside ala Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by FreedomArmy: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
So why do you want them in one Nigeria?
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
Theodore orji thief
okorocha thief
orji Kalu thief
Martins Alechi thief
infact all the southeast politicians are heavy criminals no wonder the region stink like rotten corpse

yes we need to pelt them with eggs
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
haffaze777:

Just shut up I am not slow like you that can't even critize Tinubu a criminal
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
ablejesus26:
I have always known that this op is and cannot be Igbo and he keeps proving so�.
They are criminals bcus they chose not to support your occult ipob and their destructive agenda with their idi amin/abacha buhari wannabe fraudster leader �.
How many times have you seen a Yoruba op or your fellow northern op create threads to write shenanigans about the leaders of their Land �.
The leaders are bad yes, but we will rather have them than join you in your occult ipob.
Ndi Anambra will be picking another leader very soon to tell you and your rubbish ipob to shove their scam into their ass.

Nonsensical brainwashed thugs,you call the SE leaders criminals,but shamelessly campaigned and supported a Fulani/Cameroonian thief.

Lord have mercy, what does taking 500million monthly have to do with if I am ipob or not? Omoslim26 you don start your madness abi, I will stand for the truth if you like come from my village, na this your character spoil Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
This zombie again?

So you first abused Tinubu before your own leaders?
Is Tinubu the premier of the eastern region? grin

Fools everywhere

Tinubu is a criminal they are all the same all of them
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Benbellamor:
The guy says he criticized Tinubu and would also do same to his own leaders..,i think he is nuetral.,.,i am from Ondo and i think i like the new wave of youths realizing that they can't just be following this criminals blindly. ..o tó gé é

Just leave those coconut heads
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

I swear delete this post, you are a disgrace to your generations and your lineage and you are a part of the reason why the south east is like a zoo. Tueh!
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
OneTemplate:
You will never see this thread get attention from our hypocritical IPOBian brethrens.

Yet mention Tinubu and Lagos negatively and watch the thread go to 30 pages in 1 hour with contributions from IPOBians from all over the world.

Igboa don't care about their own politician and misrule in the SE. They are only interested in attacking the politicians of others and citing misrule outside ala Igbo.

I won't be one of them, taking 500million monthly is criminal and I won't be a part of this Criminality
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
So why do you want them in one Nigeria?

I am a biafran I don't care about one nigeria
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
vasel15:

Just shut up I am not slow like you that can't even critize Tinubu a criminal

Who beat you?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Benbellamor:

Who ask you for your biography?you can be from kukuviland,how is that my business?
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
vasel15:

I won't be one of them, taking 500million monthly is criminal and I won't be a part of this Criminality

Kudos to you but hope you know you are part of a very, very, very, very small minority?
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by vasel15: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
It is shameful that igbos on nairaland avoided this thread, we are our own problem as igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
vasel15:
Yes I am igbo and I won't support nonsense, they are criminals and they deserve to be locked up
YOU ARE WHATgrin

ALL THESE MALLAM SELF sad
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Sunday2021: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
They will rather blame other regions instead of confronting their leaders.
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU ARE WHATgrin

ALL THESE MALLAM SELF sad

Keep deluding yourself. All critics are "mallams" and every violent killing in the SE is the work of DSS trying to make IPOB look bad.

No other group of people on Earth more self-delusional than you lot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
OneTemplate:

Keep deluding yourself. All critics are "mallams" and every violent killing in the SE is the work of DSS trying to make IPOB look bad.

No other group of people on Earth more self-delusional than you lot.
ANOTHER MAI GIDA
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos) by naija4life247: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
vasel15:

Have they looted as much as Buhari, Malami, Kwakwaso, Tinubu, Fashola, Tunde Fowler, El-Rufai, Aregbesola, Shettima, IBB, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo and other non-Igbo looters?

My brother, protect your looting brothers just as Buhari is protecting his looting brothers, family and friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision / Shettima- APC Governors Angry Over Decision, Meet Buhari Today In Daura / Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.