Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision (1898 Views)

May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Biodun556(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2022
I'm a strong supporter of Buhari but this is the second time I strongly disagree with him. He made wrong decision on herdsmen issue and Russo Ukraine war.

Since independence, one of the cardinal point of Nigeria foreign policy is neutrality towards Eastern and Western bloc. Buhari has made history by bowing to pressure from the West and kick against Russia. This will have negative effects on our foreign policy

When US imposed arm embargo on Nigeria while boko haram was killing people, Russia was the option we had. When US lifted arm embargo, it took US four years to supply the super tucano Nigeria ordered for, it was Russian helicopters that Nigerian air force was using to combat bokoharam. Russia also assisted Nigeria to win the civil war with weapons and training of our armed forces.

Nigeria wants Russia to help develop nuclear reactor to generate electricity, discussion still on going yet we are supporting the West against Russia. Even Mexico that border US never condemn Russia.

When Pakistan, Brazil, South Africa were able to maintain their Stand why Nigeria?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Biodun556(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by DickDastardly(m): 4:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Very strange ...
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Totilopussylick(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Mynd44: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigeria does not buy arms from Russia. In the last 5 years, the only Russia hardware we have bought are 2 Mi-35 helicopter gunships and one Mi-17 multipurpose helicopter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by helinues: 5:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Op, the problem with you is you too like ITK on issue you have limited information about.

How many weapons have we bought from Russia in last decade?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by haffaze777(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Yes you right,he took a stupid decision because I don't know what it cost Nigeria to maintain neutrality on this issue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by scholes0(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2022
A lot of Africans FELL HARD for the initial media propaganda that was so prevalent in the initial stages…. And it is even more surprising that entire national governments in Africa fell for the western media hullabaloo as well.

And that is why looking back retrospectively now- Most of them would be having a serious rethink and wished they had remained neutral.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Biodun556(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2022
helinues:
Op, the problem with you is you too like ITK on issue you have limited information about.

I hope you can see Nigeria in this picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Aptly said OP.

I was surprised to see Nigeria taking sides ok this kind critical matter.

That's uselessness

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by xelly: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2022
helinues:

Who is the owner of AK guns?

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by HYDEEE: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2022
helinues:
[s]Op, the problem with you is you too like ITK on issue you have limited information about.

How many weapons have we bought from Russia in last decade?[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by EmperorHadrain: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2022
It will soon dawn on our Boko and mumuric Buhari zombies that their Khalifar Buhari is a puppet to the Zionist agenda.

How does it feel to see your last home is no different than that Okoro judas in IPOB?

Both Buhari and Kanu work for the sane Judaist puppet masters.
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by EmperorHadrain: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Aptly said OP.

That's uselessness

Nigeria is a kike project .

Your useless leaders will do what their Yid masters command them to do.

Covid did make it obvious that Buhari is an agent of Globo Homo .

That thing has always been a puppet of globalist banksters.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by JOSCOFELIX: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Mynd44:
Nigeria does not buy arms from Russia. In the last 5 years, the only Russia hardware we have bought are 2 Mi-35 helicopter gunships and one Mi-17 multipurpose helicopter
oga you are a liar.nigeria is a close allies of Russia without Russia Nigeria is nothing in military. The 12.7mm down to 14.5mm AA weapon bought every years is from Russia. The DHQ SPECIAL FORCE are train in both belerus and Russia. The maintenance the of the mi 35 including the upgrading from m series to p series was to be done by the Russian before the war. Nigeria military sign a military cooperation ending last year with Russia to supply both he Nigeria army, navy, airforce , fighter jets, air defence system,mbt , attack weapon and many more. 6 mi35 are in Russia meant to be delivered Ammunition for our mi35,24 is from Russia and many more. But I know what bubu did. Buhari will be like, Russia my guy no best eh, your boy loyal know worry we go continue dey do our deal for back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by EmperorHadrain: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2022
The funny thing about the OP and his post is that he is only angry with his Khalifar Buhari because he did not tow the same path as other fundamental muslim states.

Let that sink .

Although it still remains that Buhari is a useless and foolish puppet of Globo Homo agenda and that his decision to side with Jewkraine and Globo Homo stems from his long alliance with the NWO.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by helinues: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Biodun556:

I hope you can see Nigeria in this picture

What fraction of the %? Cos I didn't say Nigeria are not buying weapons from Russia at all
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by helinues: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2022
xelly:

So only Russia are producing AK guns cos they are the owner right?
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Parachoko: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Biodun556:
I'm a strong supporter of Buhari but this is the second time I strongly disagree with him. He made wrong decision on herdsmen issue and Russo Ukraine war.

Since independence, one of the cardinal point of Nigeria foreign policy is neutrality towards Eastern and Western bloc. Buhari has made history by bowing to pressure from the West and kick against Russia. This will have negative effects on our foreign policy

When US imposed arm embargo on Nigeria while boko haram was killing people, Russia was the option we had. When US lifted arm embargo, it took US four years to supply the super tucano Nigeria ordered for, it was Russian helicopters that Nigerian air force was using to combat bokoharam. Russia also assisted Nigeria to win the civil war with weapons and training of our armed forces.

Nigeria wants Russia to help develop nuclear reactor to generate electricity, discussion still on going yet we are supporting the West against Russia. Even Mexico that border US never condemn Russia.

When Pakistan, Brazil, South Africa were able to maintain their Stand why Nigeria?
I'm sure if People can see the future, even APC members will be against presenting him as the president.

The oil sector is in comatose under him.

xelly:

Though AK belong to the Russians, but a lot of country license produce it

In fact, I think we produced it under OBJ.
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by 1852tw: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Aptly said OP.

That's uselessness
[/s]
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Detuner: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2022
No doubt, It was a very unwise and unorthodox political move on the part of Nigeria. I still can't fathom why, this would have been a great opportunity for Nigeria to take its respectable place in league of rising nations, instead we cowered. Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by Codeye(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Hey what do you expect?
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Because Nigerian leaders NEED THE WEST!
Education of their children, health needs, loans etc,
It's basically a slave nation!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by CrownOfClay724: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Mynd44:

The Ak47s and 49s wielded by state and none state actors here are from Toronto

Nigeria should man up and live up to its reputation as the paper giant here.
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by EagleNest(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigeria has been pro west and was birthed and influenced by west. If you are talking about China, then may be, but not Russia. What do you know about Russia?
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by SarkinYarki: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2022
That You are a strong supporter of Buhari after all the damage he has done to Nigeria shows you are not normal
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by kross101(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
I watched the South Africa president speak about the Russia-Ukraine conflict and I was impressed and wished I was a SA boy. Our mumu in naija probably doesn’t even know where Russia is and his representative voted blindly when he should have abstained.

Make this nightmare of APC just end soon.
Re: Ukraine War: Buhari Took Stupid Decision by orisa37: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
IT IS FULANI CONFEDERATE STRATEGY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Tipped To Win APC Primaries Tomorrow: The Nation / Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). / This Is Picture Of Peter Obi Demonstrating How To Fix Nigeria In His Dream- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.