Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) (67728 Views)

Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by officialfoodie: 5:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Mehn, this would have been the most perfect place and time...
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 5:56am On Aug 21, 2021
See as all of them cover nose like say them know d importance of am. And why is the girl behaving as if she's forced...? Even d waysome of her people squeeze cace 4 pics
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by molas02: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2021
ridwan006:
Our money don suffer today embarassed
Bross, the tin dey pain me
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Tundex911: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Incoming presi

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Oracleforce: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Ortom.Samuel of Benue State also is coming to grace the occasion
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Tundex911:
Incoming presi

Will you stop that nonsense. Shey una no dey learn how can this man who keeps speaking with both sides of the mouth especially during the RUGA saga make a good president? Nigerians easily forget that was how Bubu was well repackaged for us. Now we have seen the results.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by naza4life: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Borrowing money anyhow
For a colorful wedding
We are neck deep in debt and idiots came with over a hundred privates jets, later they will add it to governmental expenditure. angry sad
But I wonder why the lady is showing so much skin, I thought she is supposed to cover herself from head to toe like a corpse.
grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Tundex911: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2021
So RUGA is what giving you headache right??

I just hope u guys see the foresight of this man., joke apart, tho I'm not politics someone but believe me he's active more than 2-3 decades of those leaders we've till date

Oluwa a wa pelu e

obynzo:

Will you stop that nonsense. Shey una no dey learn how can this man who keeps speaking with both sides of the mouth especially during the RUGA saga make a good president? Nigerians easily forget that was how Bubu was well repackaged for us. Now we have seen the results.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Flyingngel:
adekolaelect post:

if this is nonsense to you in life !!! Your sickness has no cure .

I was not aware you has sickness in your body. Nonsense.
That nonsense has to be cured in you before it is too late.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Mozino007(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
Even Atiku is there but the useless ipob bastards are still angry with his cummin.
Gej is now a friend to buhari but those children of hate whose their sole aim is to hate are still doing what they know better (hatred)
God bless gej
God bless buhari
God bless Nigeria.
God punish buhari
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2021
The best i have see so far is the Oyo bobo and Kano Sisi.. With the way the connected...

This arrangee is really obvious.... Kai..... Zahra own even try soon....

Na wa oooo... !!..
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2021
His the President of Nigeria what do you expect?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by caandi: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Things I noticed;
1. Buhari is looking more of his age now, dried up and shrinked, lifeless in trumps view
2. From the majority of the dress code it’s white attire, but good luck Jonathan still decided to wear his black on black.
3. See ffk looking happy
4. See babaginda so glad

NB: only poor people dey chop themselves witchcraft, always jealous, backbiting and backstabbing each other, but rich men no send, they’re all after improvement, how to get richer is their main priority. They’ve got notice for nonsense
This pictures is just so intimidating, good thing is good. Inbtw the wife is so pretty and I wish them a happy married life, I wish I was one of her bridal train or asoebi girls whichever... money is good!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by VTJN(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2021
caandi:
Things I noticed;
1. Buhari is looking more of his age now, dried up and shrinked, lifeless in trumps view
2. From the majority of the dress code it’s white attire, but good luck Jonathan still decided to wear his black on black.
3. See ffk looking happy
4. See babaginda so glad

NB: only poor people dey chop themselves witchcraft, always jealous, backbiting and backstabbing each other, but rich men no send, they’re all after improvement, how to get richer is their main priority. They’ve got notice for nonsense
This pictures is just so intimidating, good thing is good. Inbtw the wife is so pretty and I wish them a happy married life, I wish I was one of her bridal train or asoebi girls whichever... money is good!!!
I swear o na poor people dey carry fight, witchcraft and the likes put for head like gala o smiley

Seriously the bride is pretty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tundex911:
So RUGA is what giving you headache right??

I just hope u guys see the foresight of this man., joke apart, tho I'm not politics someone but believe me he's active more than 2-3 decades of those leaders we've till date

Oluwa a wa pelu e

Oga you are just a paid goon. how can you in your wildest dream support someone who all this while has shown that he is unreliable someone who speaks from both sides of the mouth and is indecisive in policy matters.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Of course we all know that na. That's why me I can't support him to become a Nigeria president.
KingDash:
seriously speaking... atiku might be far worse than buhari.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Babzrockman: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rajosh:
honestly. From the airport, to Kurna, security agents everywhere. I didn't go past kurna.
Different convoys.
Some people are privileged abeg

I vex y I no b big politician.

I reach Dawanau sha
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol. No wahala. We go make am
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) by sultaan(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2021
I no see Lai Mohammed now, I think his seat was somewhere near the toilet grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.