Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? (729 Views)

ALERT! How Scammers Are Using Telegram As A Source Of Income (photos) / NEW Scam Alert : How POS Operator Withdrew All My Money / Scam Alert: How I Was Scammed By Eze Sunday And 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by danietohbadt(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sorry to bother you fellow nairalanders.
But, to be honest, urgent help is needed.

About a week ago, my cousin fell for the gimmicks of these local fraudsters.

She was asked to invest a specific sum with the promise she's going to get double afterwards.

She did and in the process lost 30k to the scammer.

Funny enough, she didn't tell me all these until last week Friday after she realized she has been duped.
She's been to her own bank (GTB) twice now, yet no positive results.

What can she do to retrieve her funds?

Any help is welcome.

The scammer's details are:
Roland Raymond
UBA
+234 814 799 3429

The guy has numerous bank accounts with the same details above which he uses to defraud people.

Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by kestolove95(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
anybody dat got scam is a greedy person that wants to double his money without hardwork

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Your cousin should be arrested immediately, he/she is the real scammer. He/she wanted 60k with 30k within some minutes, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by danietohbadt(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
anybody dat got scam is a greedy person that wants to double his money without hardwork

Lol, she admitted that afterwards
Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by Cultismkills: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Lol, this individual is on my WhatsApp, MimiTv that's his way he had did that with many people but I don't fall to things like this because am contented with what I have
Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by MrCover: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2021
How can you get 60k with 30k within three mins, that your sister is greedy.
Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by danietohbadt(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cultismkills:
Lol, this individual is on my WhatsApp, MimiTv that's his way he had did that with many people but I don't fall to things like this because am contented with what I have

Imagine!
Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
MrCover:
How can you get 60k with 30k within three mins, that your sister is greedy.
Don't blame her, she have learnt her lesson, nobody is above falling
Re: Scam Alert : How Do I Retrieve Funds? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2022
it called cash flow

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Breaks Wife’s Ribs While Trying To Forcefully Circumcise Her Using / Help Nairalanders. My Bank Has Refused To Credit Me My Money. What Do I Do? / OAUTHC Faults Osun Police Claim That Body Of Late OAU Masters Student Was Brough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.