Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide (1183 Views)

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Flamees(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
200level Unizik Student gave up the ghost today in the University's Hostel Facility.
The incident took place inside the Boys Hostel of the University. It has been confirmed that The Deceased took his own life by hanging himself in the wardrobe.
He hung on his wardrobe after Seeing his Last semester Results Today

Meanwhile, No one has been allowed to reach out to the grounds where the incident took place and so No pictures available yet. And the roommates of the deceased is being interrogated for further investigation.
Cc:seun
Mynd44
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Caramia2020(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
U just wasted ur parents effort n u are selfish n soft hearted. Please be hopeful always fellow citizens. Education or not u will ball.

2 Likes

Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Flamees(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Caramia2020:
K
Depression is real
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Karlovych: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
embarassed embarassed After seeing his last semester's result? If he had studied for his exams he wouldn't have failed, however failing exams is not the end of the world, as an individual you require a lot of grit in life because things won't always be rosy and disappoints and failures are part of life, too bad he didn't understand this.

3 Likes

Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Caramia2020(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Flamees:

Depression is real
I tell u
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by doctorexcel: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Double wahala for 'deady body'. Depression kills, it is better to SPEAK-OUT even though people may laugh @ you. Your helper might just be by the corner or beside you

2 Likes

Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
When they would be rushing classes because of covid

2 Likes

Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Daniiel: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Too early to arrive heLL

1 Like

Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Daniiel:
Too early to arrive heLL
You have a good name but may you have no rest for typing this nonsense
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Flamees(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
LordVoldermort:

What he said Is real bro
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Daniiel: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Fine boy .
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by MrCover: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Another Bad News
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Cokahot: 1:52am On Aug 21, 2021
After he saw his last semester results. Who wrote the exams then.
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by paulolee(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2021
and plenty students dey find this Same admission BT jamb no GRE Gv DM..
rip bro...maybe it can be caused by other factors n not the said exam result..
who am I to blame you for calling it a quit? na who wear shoe know wr it hurts n DTS why I avoid motivational speakers..
Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by sicase6359: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2021
My dearest David Ogbonna, I got the news of your demise just this morning and it has left me deverstated.
I do not want to believe you took your own life until the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University of Awka gives a concrete reason as to why this has happened.
OP if you don't mind, the family has issued an official statement that they would like to mourn Dave in peace. Maybe you should take down this photo.

May God rest your merry soul Dave. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: A 200L Unizik Student Commits Suicide by Flamees(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2021
sicase6359:
My dearest David Ogbonna, I got the news of your demise just this morning and it has left me deverstated.
I do not want to believe you took your own life until the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University of Awka gives a concrete reason as to why this has happened.
OP if you don't mind, the family has issued an official statement that they would like to mourn Dave in peace. Maybe you should take down this photo.

May God rest your merry soul Dave. cry cry cry
Request Granted

(1) (Reply)

How Livescore Bet Scammed Me / Ghanaian Big Girl Arrested For Stabbing Her Canadian Boyfriend To Death (pic) / Former Boxer, Jeremiah Okorodudu, Left To Die By Hospital Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.